Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Christmas cards > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2308 | Total Posts: 44 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
(Originally posted on: 12-02-10 07:49:39 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Ok assholes, I have some room in my heart this Hanukkah and apparently so does Zippo, so we want to do some holiday card exchanges with you all. Anyone want a card? Anyone willing to send a card or two?

If you only want a card that's okay, I'll send you one with some anthrax in it. If you would like to spread the love, tell me & I'll set you up with at least two addresses (mine and Zippo's, lol) for cards, more if you want. We will both send cards international if you are not American!

If you want a card, PM Zippo or I with your address. Both if you want cards from each of us.

Do it! Merry! Cheer! Whatever!
Nickolati: i would have gone to the doctor, because I am pussy trapped in a lumberjack's body
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-02-10 09:00:48 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I got a great card last year, so I will be sending a PM, and this year, a card in return, for sure.
how is this for a quote
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-02-10 09:02:59 PM)

Ooh ooh I'll do it.
"ztolk it seems like all you do is watch videos of muscular people vomiting"
-ice
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 3 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-03-10 01:19:01 AM)

Quote:
(781):

my momz letting me make the christmas card in photoshop

(213):

so that means christmas in space?

(781):

imma make our dead cats ghosts like obi wan kenobi
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 4 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-03-10 01:26:33 AM)

I'm down for this.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 5 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-03-10 07:28:13 AM)

YAY! Thanks for making the thread, Jess.

I've got my box of cards and glitter pens ready to go.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 6 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-03-10 08:48:39 PM)

i might actually be able to do this...

pm'ing zippo my address, let me know others so i can send some out!
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 7 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-04-10 08:03:54 AM)

Quote:
Ok assholes, I have some room in my heart this Hanukkah and apparently so does Zippo, so we want to do some holiday card exchanges with you all. Anyone want a card? Anyone willing to send a card or two?

You're going to open a thread titled "Christmas cards" and start off with "this Hanukkah"?
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 8 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-04-10 08:13:32 AM)

Doktor Klotz, I presume?
-ice
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 9 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-04-10 08:25:01 AM)

Merry Holidays, motherfuckers.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 10 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-04-10 10:44:38 AM)

Quoted from Zippo:

fuck your "Merry Holidays" globalization pc-nazi over political correctness jargon bullshit too
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 11 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-04-10 12:48:09 PM)

Quoted from oirassiv:
Quoted from Zippo:

fuck your "Merry Holidays" globalization pc-nazi over political correctness jargon bullshit too

Which is more relevant? omg yah rite fag lol or WAH? omg the options
Nickolati: i would have gone to the doctor, because I am pussy trapped in a lumberjack's body
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 12 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-04-10 10:03:39 PM)

Quoted from oirassiv:
Quoted from Zippo:

"Mr. O'Reilly also objects, obviously, to the use of the phrase "happy holidays" as anti-Christian -- although for some people, there is also a celebration of the New Year, so Christmas and the New Year are actually two holidays, so there is a plural, which in the English language necessitates the use of the letter S. Now I suppose you could say, "Merry Christmas and a happy New Year," but you probably have shit to do!"

-Jon Stewart
-ice
flaming arrow
INTL Premium Member

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1266 / -281)
Reply 13 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 04:39:38 AM)

I don't celebrate Christmas, and take a perverse pleasure in telling this to people who wish me a "merry Christmas."
Agon
Vodka and Lip Gloss
INTL Best Dressed List

when i finish my cut in a few months i'll show you my shiny new abs.

Ballkicks: (+322 / -63)
Reg. Date: Jul 2004
Reply 14 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 07:51:22 AM)

What kind of weird pagan pansexual holiday do you celebrate?
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 15 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 08:22:12 AM)

Quoted from Dag Hammarskjöld:
Quoted from oirassiv:
Quoted from Zippo:

"Mr. O'Reilly also objects, obviously, to the use of the phrase "happy holidays" as anti-Christian -- although for some people, there is also a celebration of the New Year, so Christmas and the New Year are actually two holidays, so there is a plural, which in the English language necessitates the use of the letter S. Now I suppose you could say, "Merry Christmas and a happy New Year," but you probably have shit to do!"

-Jon Stewart

You're really going to fight the argument that "Happy Holidays" isn't a new mainstream neologism popularized by the proponents of political correctness?
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 16 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 11:18:40 AM)

You're really going to shit all over my attempt at a friendly thread with your stupid political diatribe, just like you do in nearly every other thread?
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 17 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 12:11:01 PM)

Quote:
You're really going to fight the argument that "Happy Holidays" isn't a new mainstream neologism popularized by the proponents of political correctness?

If by fight you mean disagree, yes.

Also

Quote:
You're really going to shit all over my attempt at a friendly thread with your stupid political diatribe, just like you do in nearly every other thread?

-ice
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 18 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 01:27:04 PM)

Quoted from déesse nuts:

Naw, it just pisses me off that people are always shitting all over Christmas.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 19 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 01:37:14 PM)

How is saying happy holidays shitting all over Christmas?
-ice
INTL Janitorial Services
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+360 / -80)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 20 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 01:40:05 PM)

Quoted from oirassiv:

I want Vissario's adress.
FUCK. YOU. VISSARIO.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 21 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 01:45:05 PM)

It marginalized the holiday into a little more than an exercise in buying things like Thanksgiving, Valentines day, and increasingly Easter. The religious subtext is being removed and the gaudy "BUY MORE NOW" mentality is being set as its replacement.

My family used to go to Church on Christmas day to commemorate the birth of Jesus, now we just sit at home sucking on gin and scotch. A lot of families can probably say the same for one reason or another and it has been within at least the last 10 years. Something or someone within our society is having a clear concise effect of decentralizing Christianity in the middle class.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 22 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 01:48:25 PM)

Quoted from oirassiv:
Quoted from déesse nuts:

Naw, it just pisses me off that people are always shitting all over Christmas.

So basically, yes. Christmas isn't the only damn holiday in December. Get over it. I don't give a shit about "demoralizing Christianity to the middle class" (stupid political diatribe!), I just wanted to send out some fucking cards to my friends. But thanks for your input!

edit: btw, whose fault is it, exactly, that you no longer go to church to celebrate Christmas?
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 23 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 01:57:00 PM)

Lol, well fuck it, if you don't care why should anyone care, right?

Merry Christmas and have a happy New Years, Faggots!
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 24 of 44 (Originally posted on: 12-05-10 02:21:24 PM)

Quote:
It marginalized the holiday into a little more than an exercise in buying things like Thanksgiving, Valentines day, and increasingly Easter. The religious subtext is being removed and the gaudy "BUY MORE NOW" mentality is being set as its replacement.

That's more of the Christians' fault than that of the evil secularists.
-ice
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2308 | Total Posts: 44 ]