Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Shame > get rid of this thread. it's shit from top to bottom. signed, t > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 9163 | Total Posts: 67 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
(Originally posted on: 08-13-10 11:03:00 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

at the whim of a fake internet princess who deletes any posts that she doesn't like omg yah rite fag lol

Quoted from my pm to sunny:
deleting the posts doesn't mean you're not a fucking idiot or that you didn't pretend to be a princess on the internet.

Quoted from sunny's reply:
on INTL, don't fuck with me, jimmy.

This reply was last edited on 08-13-10 09:18:17 PM by poop.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 11:04:08 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I'm with jimmy on this one.
"you look bigger on facebook"
-Amphy
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 2 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 11:31:04 AM)

Knowing how much you dislike me, I have a lot of respect for that.
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 3 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 11:41:33 AM)

I would like to add that you all are a bunch of faggots. That is all.
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reply 4 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 12:01:55 PM)

Here, allow me to be more eloquent and more thorough in my response. I don't have any desire to spend any more time than necessary writing lengthy responses to you, jimmy. Quite frankly, you don't listen. You wont take any of it as advice, and you certainly will find cause to take things out of context and twist it for your "agenda." Having polite discourse with you is impossible; it's no better than arguing religion with a born against Christian.

If it takes a drastic action I hate to take, and a short, snippy response to get through your thick head, then that is exactly what I must do. It's not for lack of trying. For all I can see, it must have worked since you've made this thread... at least it's seeping into your brain, somewhere.

Another among us reiterated to me what a "forum" stands for, which isn't for personal vendettas but for the free spread of information; my idealistic hope is that it would stay that way. I have no personal vendetta against you. No vendetta greater than, say, the distaste others have for your attacks on them. See, a forum - by definition - is also not a place for trolls. It's not a place to berate others, hijack threads and tactlessly react to others' responses in the manner you do so. If this is the state of INTL, then I don't blame others for not wanting to visit or to post in hijacked threads you've made your appearances in. If what your end goal is, is an empty forum where you reign as King, then you're on your way of achieving that goal. I wont go down with the ship you're sinking.

Oh, at this point, you will likely note that I'm the one killing INTL, without offering any suggestions or advice to remedy it. Alright. I realize you have no vested interest in this place. I do, having worked and spent time and money on it (perhaps, as you would argue, in folly). If by doing so I'm killing INTL (which may be true), then I am the one with loss. Why my own personal investment to something would ever be of interest to you is beyond me. At the end of it all, at least I had tried and that would be good with me.

This, in some respect, highlights that snippy response I gave you. I could care less about the Princess of Monaco bit; if your best attack is something that happened 6 years ago and had no long-term consequences, then that is a weak attack. If all your subsequent attacks are based on assumptions that might as well apply to just about everyone else you berate, they might as well mean nothing to me. Your persistence with your trolling is irritating and annoying at best, but when you follow a user around the forum that's when action is most certainly warranted. When that user is a mod or an admin, especially, you're treading a fine line.

I wont ban you. Others might, nothing stopping them. Whatever is decided by INTL for what should happen to you, if anything, will be upheld. But I wont tolerate your actions. You can have the fun you want in the Arena, you can stay on topic and tactful, but if you sway my way, I wont hesitate to take action. That may not be the deletion of posts, or the moving of posts to certain threads, or even your ban, but you wont be tolerated.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 5 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 12:36:55 PM)

Yeah, after reading that...
Quoted from Ztolk:
I'm with jimmy on this one.

If it was truly unwarranted flaming (I didn't pay attention because I didn't think the post would disappear the next minute), then warn him or ban him or, if anything and as a last resort, edit it out, but deleting posts? I thought that was a no no.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 6 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 12:40:55 PM)

If he continues his unwarranted flaming tirade he is bent on, I pledge not to delete his posts. The action of doing so did what it was supposed to - getting through to jimmy when conventional methods don't work. But he has been warned three times now.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 7 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 12:43:48 PM)

This forum isn't here to display what Sunshine wants it to display.
-Amphy
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1764 / -130)
Reply 8 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 12:49:10 PM)

Quoted from Sunny:
Here, allow me to be more eloquent and more thorough in my response. I don't have any desire to spend any more time than necessary writing lengthy responses to you, jimmy. Quite frankly, you don't listen. You wont take any of it as advice, and you certainly will find cause to take things out of context and twist it for your "agenda." Having polite discourse with you is impossible; it's no better than arguing religion with a born against Christian.

If it takes a drastic action I hate to take, and a short, snippy response to get through your thick head, then that is exactly what I must do. It's not for lack of trying. For all I can see, it must have worked since you've made this thread... at least it's seeping into your brain, somewhere.

Another among us reiterated to me what a "forum" stands for, which isn't for personal vendettas but for the free spread of information; my idealistic hope is that it would stay that way. I have no personal vendetta against you. No vendetta greater than, say, the distaste others have for your attacks on them. See, a forum - by definition - is also not a place for trolls. It's not a place to berate others, hijack threads and tactlessly react to others' responses in the manner you do so. If this is the state of INTL, then I don't blame others for not wanting to visit or to post in hijacked threads you've made your appearances in. If what your end goal is, is an empty forum where you reign as King, then you're on your way of achieving that goal. I wont go down with the ship you're sinking.

Oh, at this point, you will likely note that I'm the one killing INTL, without offering any suggestions or advice to remedy it. Alright. I realize you have no vested interest in this place. I do, having worked and spent time and money on it (perhaps, as you would argue, in folly). If by doing so I'm killing INTL (which may be true), then I am the one with loss. Why my own personal investment to something would ever be of interest to you is beyond me. At the end of it all, at least I had tried and that would be good with me.

This, in some respect, highlights that snippy response I gave you. I could care less about the Princess of Monaco bit; if your best attack is something that happened 6 years ago and had no long-term consequences, then that is a weak attack. If all your subsequent attacks are based on assumptions that might as well apply to just about everyone else you berate, they might as well mean nothing to me. Your persistence with your trolling is irritating and annoying at best, but when you follow a user around the forum that's when action is most certainly warranted. When that user is a mod or an admin, especially, you're treading a fine line.

I wont ban you. Others might, nothing stopping them. Whatever is decided by INTL for what should happen to you, if anything, will be upheld. But I wont tolerate your actions. You can have the fun you want in the Arena, you can stay on topic and tactful, but if you sway my way, I wont hesitate to take action. That may not be the deletion of posts, or the moving of posts to certain threads, or even your ban, but you wont be tolerated.
lmao
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 9 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 12:49:58 PM)

Quoted from Sunny:
If he continues his unwarranted flaming tirade he is bent on, I pledge not to delete his posts. The action of doing so did what it was supposed to - getting through to jimmy when conventional methods don't work. But he has been warned three times now.

Then ban him, but don't go around deleting posts, especially the kind of post Jimmy made. It does look like you have an agenda when you do that.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 10 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 12:54:08 PM)

It does. When you try to censor someone it gives legitimacy to what's being censored.
-Amphy
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 11 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 01:01:14 PM)

That's true, and I've pledged not to do it again. It was strictly a personal attack that would have derailed the thread completely. Its removal at the time seemed apt, partly to salvage the thread and partly to get jimmy's attention to his poor choice of action. If he does continue to act on it again, I will ban him based on the input I got here (as he has been warned now)

Please don't think less of me for this.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 12 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 01:13:11 PM)

It's only fair that Jimmy gets to post that again here, in BB, calling you out in whatever nefarious scheme he caught you in, since that's what BB's for.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 13 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 01:18:48 PM)

ohno u didnt, sistah! ohno u didnt, sistah! ohno u didnt, sistah!

This thread is horrible.

Every drama I get into lately turns into a roast targeted at me!
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 14 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 01:23:23 PM)

The way dramas have been going for me, it's like you all have pacified Xena. Where is the anger? Where are the battles? Where is the Aiyiyiyiyiyi?
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 15 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 01:27:16 PM)

What the hell are you talking about.
-Amphy
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 16 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 01:31:13 PM)

Sunny are you off your meds y/n/m
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 17 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 01:35:48 PM)

I'm just saying, there's no more excitement in drama these days.

Instead, I get into a fluff with the neighborhood troll that ends with me being scolded/reprimanded by the rest of the forum. Just not very interesting.

This thread would go predictably. jimmy gets on, twists or warps attacks, I would respond, he would respond, it goes back and forth and then others would come in and be like "Sunny, you did bad things! Very bad things!" of which I never intended. Then I would apologize, and get further roasted with "Oh, silly Sunny, lol, don't do bad things" and then bad things would cease. End of drama.

I'm not saying I want to do bad things, god no. Just when things happen, that's how drama with me seems to go now. No goatses. No furious debates. No semantic picking apart.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 18 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 01:39:24 PM)

Maybe more drama will erupt when they find out I've been sleeping with you.
-Amphy
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 19 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 01:42:46 PM)

That's not really that much of a revelation:

I sleep with everyone.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 20 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 01:48:03 PM)

the real drama comes after ztolk gets tested for vd
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Run Silent Run Drapes
Administrator
Eiffle Towers: 6969

someone bitter is after my ass

Ballkicks: (+561 / -30)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 21 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 02:11:21 PM)

Quoted from #1 Stunna:
Quoted from Sunny:

lmao
Run Silent Run Drapes
Administrator
Eiffle Towers: 6969

someone bitter is after my ass

Ballkicks: (+561 / -30)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 22 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 02:12:05 PM)

sunny why do you self destruct on every site youre a part of
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 23 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 02:20:56 PM)

I deleted one post. That is all.

This is blown way out of proportion
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iíve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 24 of 67 (Originally posted on: 08-13-10 02:33:57 PM)

Quoted from Sunny:
I don't have any desire to spend any more time than necessary writing lengthy responses to you, jimmy.... words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 9163 | Total Posts: 67 ]