Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > How about some instructions? (If you're not pink and not admin and post in here, you're banned for a month) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 15609 | Total Posts: 101 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 50 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 12:45:35 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

tl;dr
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 51 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 12:46:23 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I saw a dictionary today called El Pequeno Ilustrado Renousse. It was ironic because it was three inches thick!
i am raising my eyebrow

Baggy Brad: Amphytrite if you come to my house I will stare at you until you orgasm as your prize
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 52 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 12:50:33 AM)

cargo pockets every will rejoice at such a snug fit!
Its like watching tv except its a show about wet clothes.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 53 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 12:51:40 AM)

http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/Zippo279/thispoint.mp3
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy
animatedcardigan: i just want sex
animatedcardigan: i thought cunterhosen was you getting a brain tumour in a bad place

Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Reply 54 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 12:52:40 AM)

guilty

www.uselessstatic.com
goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 55 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 12:52:54 AM)

if your serious zippo im totally in... coal
Its like watching tv except its a show about wet clothes.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 56 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 12:57:30 AM)

aaron youre being weird

www.uselessstatic.com
goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 57 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 12:58:56 AM)

its what happens when im naked
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 58 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 01:03:25 AM)

does its mean people throw up?

www.uselessstatic.com
goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 59 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 01:05:45 AM)

they run away then throw up because they had to run a really really long way to not be able to see my gonger
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 60 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 06:45:51 AM)

sweet finally a proper time to use this.

no..dont leave me here, stop this madness...NO

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Tackle 'em all. Let the referee sort it out later.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 61 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 08:34:47 AM)

i'm an admin
bradism.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 62 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 11:55:33 AM)

is this like paradise hotel?
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 63 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 12:07:51 PM)

Welcome to the Hotel California
i am raising my eyebrow

Baggy Brad: Amphytrite if you come to my house I will stare at you until you orgasm as your prize
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 64 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 03:48:10 PM)

I can already smell trouble a'brewin'. I also received a really sexy text message that said "I want 2 swallow ur cum." but the area code was from Minnesota so a hot girl just sent it to the wrong phone and I'll never meet her because I've never been to Minnesota. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 65 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 04:15:12 PM)

Quoted from José Rizal:
I can already smell trouble a'brewin'. I also received a really sexy text message that said "I want 2 swallow ur cum." but the area code was from Minnesota so a hot girl just sent it to the wrong phone and I'll never meet her because I've never been to Minnesota. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

I believe Penn State plays Minnesota at home next year, so let me know and I'll have her give me a blowjob and I'll mention you.

www.uselessstatic.com
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 66 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 06:36:34 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from José Rizal:

I believe Penn State plays Minnesota at home next year, so let me know and I'll have her give me a blowjob and I'll mention you.

I texted her back and she said she would love to blow a tough philadelphian. Just make sure you mention street fights and all that.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 67 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-26-07 11:20:09 PM)

Quoted from José Rizal:
Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from José Rizal:

I texted her back and she said she would love to blow a tough philadelphian. Just make sure you mention street fights and all that.

thats awesome im pretty excited and hope shes really hot and definitely not a guy

www.uselessstatic.com
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 68 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-27-07 12:34:30 AM)

Where are our instructions MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
i am raising my eyebrow

IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 69 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-27-07 01:29:51 PM)

Each of you has been given a mission. Prove it to me by either sending me the post in this forum that it's in, or by taking a screen shot of it in an instant messaging program.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 70 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-27-07 03:12:23 PM)

i just read all the missions

you guys are so fucked it's not even funny
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 71 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-27-07 03:20:49 PM)

yeah if0 said mine was the hardest, because so far im definitely the best at the game he said

www.uselessstatic.com
goatsnacks
Administrators

Reply 72 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-27-07 04:23:39 PM)

now the game becomes interesting
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1305 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 73 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-27-07 05:00:17 PM)

This game is difficult because I asked a yes or no question and the answer I got was "I don't know," so I think the moderator is kind of biased, guys.
"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge|My Musical Compositions|The Hunger Site
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 74 of 101 (Originally posted on: 03-27-07 05:34:12 PM)

Quoted from Hasty Penguin:
This game is difficult because I asked a yes or no question and the answer I got was "I don't know," so I think the moderator is kind of biased, guys.

yeh he said i had by far the hardest one and if i could do it i could do anything

www.uselessstatic.com
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 15609 | Total Posts: 101 ]