Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Merry Christmas INTL! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 2553 | Total Posts: 30 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 12-24-05 09:12:04 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

First Post.
bradism.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1307 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 1 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 09:13:18 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Hey hey, Merry Christmas.

What a holiday.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 2 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 09:15:28 AM)

My feasting is scheduled for the early afternoon and also mid-evening, with a BBQ of lamb, sausages and prawns to be cooked by two generations of my family wearing santa hats and shorts and drinking beers.

The night will round out with the "I've eaten too much and now need to digest everything" opening ceremony, with friends.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
bradism.
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 3 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 09:59:29 AM)

Merry Christmas Eve,
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom! - Joshua

Grow the fuck up, this is the goddamn internet. - Menion
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 4 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 10:14:51 AM)

Happy Chanukkah everybody!
<Zippo279> that's sexy
<Amphy> not quite.
<Zippo279> shhh
<Zippo279> you can't tell me what i think is sexy!
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 5 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 10:31:52 AM)

thank you brad!

for all of you who won't be getting a package from me this holiday, this heart---this heart is for you..

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 6 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 10:36:19 AM)

go' jul rvhuller
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 7 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 10:44:38 AM)

herzlichen glueckwunsch zum geburtstag
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 8 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 12:26:30 PM)

I am working all Christmas...wooo

Merry festivus
www.thepartylive.com
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+924 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 9 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 12:38:44 PM)

Hyv Joulua / Feliz Navidad
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reply 10 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 05:02:29 PM)

this calls for an embedded midi<BGSOUND src="http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/ice/bells.mid">
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 11 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 07:47:01 PM)

Quoted from Jose Rizal:
herzlichen glueckwunsch zum geburtstag
... happy birthday?

you're a weird cat.

so far christmas eve is doing a-ok, won a poker tournament, had sex in a bar, got drunk and now its christmas day! yay!
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
superstar satisfaction

pseudO Buddha

Ballkicks: (+21 / -12)
Reg. Date: Sep 2005
Reply 12 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-24-05 10:59:09 PM)

2 hours to christmas (HAPPY CHRISTMAS)from PST zone
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+457 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 13 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-25-05 12:48:03 AM)

I tried to sleep through the day but gave up at about 11am, having gone to bed at 10pm the previous night. I got up to level 46 of 'Bust a Move' aka 'Puzzle Bobble' before getting into the rum.
corkster
Witness Protection Program
Corkster is winner!

LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+83 / -39)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 14 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-25-05 03:28:22 AM)

I woke up at 5:30am and nagged my mom and dad to get up.

I am 19 years old.

No, I woke up at 8, opened presents (some snazzy headphones, lone gunmen dvd, socks), had classic christmas lunch - christmas crackers, paper hats, crappy jokes and all.
I am currently contemplating a leftovers sandwich.
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

Ballkicks: (+457 / -89)
Reply 15 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-25-05 04:59:12 AM)

rip that dvd and share it on that illegal bit torrent site we use, tom, or burn it for me it does not really matter
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 16 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-25-05 10:15:07 AM)

merry christmas INTL!!!!

I set a family record this year by being drunk by 10am
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 17 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-25-05 03:28:33 PM)

According to one tradition, Jesus was born during Hanukkah (25 Kislev into the beginning of Tevet). Under the old Julian calendar, the popular choice of 5 BC for the year of Jesus' birth would place 25 Kislev at November 25.

Early Christians sought to calculate the date of Christ's birth based on the idea that Old Testament prophets died either on an anniversary of their birth or of their conception. They reasoned that Jesus died on an anniversary of his conception, so the date of his birth was nine months after the date of Good Friday, either December 25 or January 6.

St. Hippolytus, who was already knowledgeably defending the faith in writing at the start of the third century, said that Christ was born Wednesday, December 25, in the 42nd year of Augustus' reign (see his Commentary on Daniel, circa 204, Bk. 4, Ch. 23).

Additional calculations are made based on the six-year almanac of priestly rotations, found among the Dead Sea Scrolls. Some believe that this almanac lists the week when John the Baptist's father served as a high priest. As it is implied that John the Baptist could only have been conceived during that particular week, and as his conception is believed to be tied to that of Jesus, it is claimed that an approximate date of December 25 can be arrived at for the birth of Jesus. However, most scholars (e.g. Catholic Encyclopedia in sources) believe this calculation to be unreliable as it is based on a string of assumptions.

The apparition of the angel Gabriel to Zechariah, announcing that he was to be the father of John the Baptist, was believed to have occurred on Yom Kippur. This was due to a belief (not included in the Gospel account) that Zechariah was a high priest and that his vision occurred during the high priest's annual entry into the Holy of Holies. If John's conception occurred on Yom Kippur in late September, then his birth would have been in late June. If John's birth was on the date ascribed by tradition, June 24, then the Annunciation to the Blessed Virgin Mary, said by the Gospel account to have occurred three month's before John's birth, would have been in late March. (Tradition fixed it on March 25.) The birth of Jesus would then have been on December 25, nine months after his conception. As with the previous theory, proponents of this theory hold that Christmas was a date of significance to Christians before it was a date of significance to pagans.

Quoted from ice:
this calls for an embedded midi<EMBED src="http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/ice/bells.mid" autostart=true loop=true volume=100 hidden=true><NOEMBED><BGSOUND src="http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/ice/bells.mid"></NOEMBED>
NO SPEAKERS UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
I can't carry a pen...I'm afraid it will puncture my scrotum.
Scarlet
Woah

Skank

Ballkicks: (+82 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 18 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-25-05 03:52:18 PM)

I thought they moved the date of Jesus' birth to coincide with some Roman festival? OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
- Scarlet.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 19 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-25-05 10:13:24 PM)

Happy Boxing Day LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 20 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-25-05 10:21:10 PM)

Quoted from Scarlet:
I thought they moved the date of Jesus' birth to coincide with some Roman festival? OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?

They did, chances are he was born somewheres between March and June during the roman cenus. But ya know 2000 some years of story telling a facts get distorted. Its not the date that matters it what it has come to symbolize.
www.thepartylive.com
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 21 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-25-05 11:40:17 PM)

Quote:
no speakers!

Be glad, that hurt my ears when it started. SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE WARNED NOT TO HAVE THE SOUND ON THE COMPUTER AT FULL BLAST AND HAVE headphones IN YOUR EARS WHILE NOT LISTENING TO MUSIC UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1

Have a good new year everyone i'm a serial-killer :)
You are just jealous because you don't have the poke'mon theme song on your mp3 player!

J monkey <3
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 22 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-26-05 11:16:02 AM)

Hahaha I don't let my browser play embeded sounds without my permission! I win!
L'enfer, c'est les autres.
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 23 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-26-05 11:58:36 AM)

I don't like christmas anymore, I wish Santa would choke on a candy cane and die.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reply 24 of 30 (Originally posted on: 12-26-05 03:59:05 PM)

I've listened to tis loop 5 times now.

Someone help me
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Because when insanity takes it's toll, I intend to have exact change."
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 2553 | Total Posts: 30 ]