Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > What are you GIVING for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D drahnier
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 5744 | Total Posts: 61 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
(Originally posted on: 12-11-05 06:48:27 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

How much of a dent have you already put in your holiday shopping?

For me, not so much. Though I did already purchase the "major" gift, which is a brand new DVD player for my parents that's PAL compatible so that they can watch DVD-Rs from relatives back home.

As for everything else, I plan to do as much online shopping as possible because I hate going to brick and mortar stores, and this year, I have clear ideas on what to buy for people.
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 1 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 06:52:49 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Nobody's getting shit because I have no money. Except for the squaw.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 2 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 07:22:49 PM)

Head.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reply 3 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 07:42:27 PM)

I bought my best friend her present today; she jokes around about getting a pair of sports shorts with "waho" written on the back instead of wahoo (UVA students are called "wahoos"), because of all the hos on grounds wearing ho-shorts with "wahoo" or "daddy's princess" or "I work out wearing pearls" or "I'm a slut when I drink" written on them. So I designed a pair for her, orange on blue, that says "Waho!". Shipping before Christmas cost me a fortune. I'm still deciding what to get her boyfriend (also one of my good friends). I might have candy for my other friends at the end of exams party we have planned, and pretend that that counts as Christmas presents. They're mostly guys anyway, so I doubt they'll make a fuss. No one in college has money for Christmas.

I've got a scarf for my mom and am still deciding whether or not she'll like a CD by Iron & Wine, Caetano Veloso, Ida, or some others.

I have the perfect shirt idea for my sister, but it's really expensive, so I need to look around.

Not sure what I'll get for my dad or brother. They already bought AOEIII. What the fuck else matters to them.

I still don't know what I'm getting my boyfriend. Maybe he'd like candy, too!

I think I'm getting the family I work for something. I might have my mom buy them a bottle of gluhwein at the commissary (and pay her back), and then buy doughnuts and something cute for the girl I work with (she loves doughnuts).

I'm trying to write my German friends an eloquent Christmas card auf Deutsch in a pretty wintery UVA card. But that's not working out, really.

No one else has really been a part of my life the latter part of the year (giving xmas cards to my pals from INTL), and I know I'm not getting anything from anyone else. I've already spent beyond my spending limit.
The fox knows many good tricks, the hedgehog only one.
One good one.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 4 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 07:57:50 PM)

I am pretty much broke, so my gifts are not very good or extensive.

My mom and her bf are getting chocolate, and various flavoured hot chocolate mixes (to go in the mugs I made for them last year) and... um a set of power bars. Which is a boring story but they need them. I'll also make a mix CD or two.

My sister is getting socks, because she requested them, and again more mix CDs for her, and probably chocolate as well.

Pretty much everyone else is getting cards.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 5 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 08:38:05 PM)

i cant say because what if they read intl??

zippo-chan is my new samurai apprentice......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 6 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 08:41:02 PM)

TRC's parents read INTL and he got in trouble because it said condom in his signature because they're fucking idiots.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Guy Tuttle and Ass
Global Moderator

gotta get that VICTORY ROYALE #gamer #memes #LoL

Ballkicks: (+1782 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 7 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 08:41:35 PM)

Quote:
I've got a scarf for my mom and am still deciding whether or not she'll like a CD by Iron & Wine, Caetano Veloso, Ida, or some others.

I would go with the Caetano Veloso because I am pretty sure that everyone loves Caetano Veloso, even if they don't know it.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 8 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 08:44:04 PM)

I'm seriously considering getting my Mother a botox gift voucher, ehehe. It's all she really wants and is too chicken to do it herself. Something sadistically pleasurable about paying for my mother to receive shots of botulism to the skull. $350.

For my dad im getting him a war book called Flying Black Ponies, it's about the guys who flew close air support during the Vietnam War. That's on order from the States, it's come down in price so it's only costing me about $90. I'll also get him a 6 pack of Guinness.

Brother is getting a PSP game, sister is getting money because it's her first year living away from home and im also sending her 4 GIG worth of mp3's.

Grandad is getting a fancy watch because he loves gadgets and the one he wears now is all battered. I forget the make and model but it's costing $750 and has tiny digital readouts plus sweeping hands so he's got the best of both worlds.

You'd better watch out; you better go hide!
And Elder Sign's needed for this Yuletide
Great Old Ones are comin to town.

They're making a fist and shaking it twice.
They're going to hit you, naughty or nice!
Great Old Ones are coming to town.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 9 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 08:49:23 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
TRC's parents read INTL and he got in trouble because it said condom in his signature because they're fucking idiots.

he should get them premium memberships

zippo-chan is my new samurai apprentice......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Mr Pixies
Scuba.

Ballkicks: (+490 / -96)
Reply 10 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 08:51:32 PM)

I won't be spending any money. On Thanksgiving my aunt told me that she really didn't like my facial hair, and wanted me to shave it off, so I told her I would do it for her for Christmas, and that made her happy. I just have to make stuff for people, plus some of the stuff I already made.

Quote:
I'll also get him a 6 pack of Guinness

That stuff is so nasty, it's like chocolate beer. I think I still have a bottel in the fride.
VAGINIAN

I'm entertained, but I'd rather be enlightened.

Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom! - Joshua

Grow the fuck up, this is the goddamn internet. - Menion
Ms PT
INTL Premium Member

:)

Ballkicks: (+123 / -10)
Reg. Date: Mar 2005
Reply 11 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 09:04:06 PM)

Well I still have the majority of my Christmas shopping to do...but I've got a little of it done and ideas for the rest of it. It will all get finished this weekend when i get home to NS cause it takes up too much room in my luggage to take it from here.

So, I got my 2 best friends the same thing....capri PJ pants with a body butter from the Body Shop. I've also gotten my cousin a pair of PJ pants too.

As for MrE, I can't very well tell the whole world what I got for him since he will read this and I don't want to ruin my 'blow your mind' surprise!!! But he's prolly gonna get some Jeans and other clothes too (but he already knows that).

I just want to know what I'm gettin!
I've learned one thing and that's to quit worrying about stupid things. You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember the time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late. Go out with your friends on a Tuesday when you have a paper due on Wednesday. Drink till sunrise. Spend money you don't have. The work never ends, but college does..."
~ Tom Petty
D
Administrator

i didn't have the strength to get it all the way off

Ballkicks: (+1950 / -91)
Reply 12 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 09:20:27 PM)

I have no idea MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 13 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 09:26:06 PM)

I have no idea either MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
L'enfer, c'est les autres.
superstar satisfaction

pseudO Buddha

Ballkicks: (+21 / -12)
Reg. Date: Sep 2005
Reply 14 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 09:27:38 PM)

uh probably wicker baskets for my mom mm i wanna suck ur cock lol
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 15 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 09:30:37 PM)

Last year I saw a Sigmund Freud action figure that I want to get for my mom. My dad always likes sports socks, and I'll probably end up getting some DVD for my sister.
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +v Jew
* FlamingArrow sets mode: +o Jew
<FlamingArrow> AHHHH ZIONIST TAKEOVER
*** FlamingArrow has left #INTL
Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 16 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 09:53:22 PM)

For my dad, an automatic card shuffler. He doesn't even play cards that often, but he always talks about wanting one (he sort of goes nuts for anything that will make life easier like that), so my brother and I got him one. The other day, though, I saw one sitting on the table. Yeah, my dad has a bad habit of buying stuff he wants for himself right before Christmas, but luckily my mom told me that the one he bought doesn't work well, so he's going to return it.

For my brother I got a gift card to Best Buy. I don't care how lame gift cards are, he's my brother and I know it's what he would want.

For my mom, I was GOING to do the absolute worst thing ever and get her a gift basket from Bath & Body Works (or even worse, a gift certificate), but my girlfriend insisted that I get her a real present. So we went to some store and got her a nifty little water-candle-thingie.

For my girlfriend, my plan was to get her a bunch of little things I think she would like rather than one big gift. So far I got her a martini calendar and a fuzzy blanket. I want to get her something nicer to go with them, though...any ideas?
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 17 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 10:00:28 PM)

I bought my mum a really soft bear that's wearing a beany saying "I LOVE MUM" and has a poem on it's stomache.

I bought my dad $15 worth of Chocolate which he'll be happy with.

I haven't bought my stepmum anything because she's a bitch and doesn't deserve anything but will probaly end up getting her a cd or something.

I bought one of my bestfriends a hello kitty bag because she's obsessed with hello kitty.

I bought another best friend the sound of music dvd.

I bought my last bestfriend a so fresh cd which just has the latest pop music.
At work i've spent $6 on my kris cringle and will probally end up spending another $15.

Far out i've spent like $130 so far MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
You are just jealous because you don't have the poke'mon theme song on your mp3 player!
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reply 18 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 10:01:32 PM)

no one is getting anything. i'm spending all of my money on my trip to europe, and that's it. their gift is that i won't be around to bitch about the holidays. (in my defense, the only thing i asked anything from was my parents, and i told all the rest of my family and friends not to feel obligated to buy me anything since i wouldn't be around/have anything for them.)
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 19 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 10:06:20 PM)

Quoted from Caitlyn.:
no one is getting anything. i'm spending all of my money on my trip to europe, and that's it. their gift is that i won't be around to bitch about the holidays.

Ahhh, the Christmas spirit is alive and well in you. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 20 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-11-05 10:59:51 PM)

world peace

yeah that's right.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Because when insanity takes it's toll, I intend to have exact change."
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 21 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 12:16:16 AM)

Quoted from British Agent:
world peace

yeah that's right.

you ruined the surprise!! i dont want it now

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
FISHMANPET

Fishmanpet, son of Manbearpig and Girlfishpet

Ballkicks: (+102 / -63)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 22 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 12:31:00 AM)

I got my girlfriend the book "The good girl's guide to bad girl sex." I got my mom some foot cream and my dad a USB flash drive.
the best thing about high school girls... every year im a little older, but every year they stay the same age. - NNY
Get the sand out of your vagina man. - Wild Bill
When Soccy talks about Star Trek, it's cute. For you, it just makes me picture you in an elaborate suit with a plastic "phaser" propositioning young girls at phaser-point. - Dani
What a bunch of idiots Andy. One day, you'll be their boss. - JamesMartigo
FMP writes erotic stories better than anyone else I know. - Socrateius
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 23 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 12:32:43 AM)

Quoted from FISHMANPET:
I got my girlfriend the book "The good girl's guide to bad girl sex." I got my mom some foot cream and my dad a USB flash drive.

do you hate your mom

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 24 of 61 (Originally posted on: 12-12-05 01:23:26 AM)

Tea

Jewelry

Booze

DVD's.
Anti Signature.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5744 | Total Posts: 61 ]