Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > My brother fucked a 12 year old! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 408956 | Total Posts: 124 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
(Originally posted on: 06-17-05 09:33:40 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I know - it's hard to believe that someone with the same pure blood as mine would do something like that but it's TRUE! My brother was caught with a friend in bed ass naked with a 12 year old girl - a friend of my brothers friends 14 year old sister.

Ok- I have always had an obligated love for my brother that burried a pretty natural hatred for him...but honestly, I hate him. He's a pathological liar, one of the stupidest people on the planet, he is very very violent and...jesus he's almost like micheal jackson in the sense that he won't stop enjoying kid stuff - Nickolodean and Disney channel were on all the time when we were younger...and that hasn't changed. So it's no surprise he's fucking 12 year old girls. But that's not it...he's got a girlfriend...every bit as stupid as he is but legal. 19 years old. So he's cheating on this retard girlfriend by tag teaming a 12 year old with a friend...who I only really remember beating up in the 7th grade...he cried, it was pretty funny.

I got all this info from a phone call - but it looks like he won't be getting into any legal trouble...but I hope he got the girl pregnant...seriously if anyone needs a good long stretch of jail time it's my brother. I'm not there to kick his ass anymore. My family fucked him up so bad I very much think he is capable of murder.

WELCOME TO INTL.
PLEASE REGISTER, AND CHAT WITH US.

BOYS GO 2 COLLEGE 2 GET MORE KNOWLEDGE GURLS GO 2 JUPITER 2 GET MORE STUPIDER LOL
This reply was last edited on 10-18-08 06:22:16 PM by Sunhasrahla.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-17-05 10:48:59 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

That would be like me sleeping with a 12 year old. Oh god, that's just terrible and wrong and if you ever go visit him, you should line him out with a series of punches to his face and torso.
I got hit in the nuts by one girl and before the pain kicked in I yelled, "Abortion!" and hit her in the stomach.

Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?
Than
Genetic failure

looks like a vagina

Ballkicks: (+21 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jun 2005
Reply 2 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-17-05 11:11:33 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:
...but I hope he got the girl pregnant...seriously if anyone needs a good long stretch of jail time it's my brother.

Did you give a thought how nice that girl's life might turn at that point when she or her family would find out? They might not be that happy even if the guy spent the rest of his life in jail.
Someone should do something about everything
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 3 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-17-05 12:05:31 PM)

There were a lot of numbers in there, but none of them were your brother's age. Actually, that whole paragraph was confusing. He was tag-teaming a 12 year old with some other dude?
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reply 4 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-17-05 03:27:38 PM)

He is sharing a 12 year old girl with a 14 year old guy and he is 19?
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 5 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-17-05 04:18:23 PM)

Quoted from Than:
Quoted from Smokey:
...but I hope he got the girl pregnant...seriously if anyone needs a good long stretch of jail time it's my brother.

Did you give a thought how nice that girl's life might turn at that point when she or her family would find out? They might not be that happy even if the guy spent the rest of his life in jail.
You don't know Smokey very well yet, just give it time and you'll understand.
Quoted from Smokey:
I know - it's hard to believe that someone with the same pure blood as mine would do something like that but it's TRUE!

I swear Smokey, I though you were from the ideal middle class WASP background. The borderline alcoholism and mood swings never signaled family problems. omg yah rite fag lol
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 6 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-17-05 05:55:43 PM)

Ok let me order the numbers -

My brother = 20
His friend = 19
Girl = 12

Both guys = Criminals

Quoted from Than:
Quoted from Smokey:

I don't care about 12 year old whores or their shitty parents i'm a serial-killer :)

The boy needs jail.
BOYS GO 2 COLLEGE 2 GET MORE KNOWLEDGE GURLS GO 2 JUPITER 2 GET MORE STUPIDER LOL
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1305 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 7 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-17-05 06:00:10 PM)

You should send him a letter telling him the "Half your age plus seven" rule. Pretty disgusting.
"I went in the Haunted House, and around the corner, Frankenstein was patiently waiting for me."
Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Than
Genetic failure

looks like a vagina

Reply 8 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-17-05 11:28:31 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:

My brother = 20
His friend = 19
Girl = 12

Something in that equation doesn't quite match...
Quoted from Smokey:
I don't care about 12 year old whores or their shitty parents i'm a serial-killer :)

Just looking at the flipside, like always.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 9 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-18-05 06:40:09 AM)

Quoted from Than:
Quoted from Smokey:

My brother = 20
His friend = 19
Girl = 12

You people don't know how to read. His brothers friend has a 14 year old sister, and the 12 year old is her friend.

Smokey: I agree that something should be done to him. Not sure what, but retribution is definitely called for.
Than
Genetic failure

looks like a vagina

Reply 10 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-18-05 07:12:59 AM)

Quoted from peach:
You people don't know how to read.

Huh? He just told those numbers.
My comment? To put that in other words; 20+12+19= no no.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 11 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-18-05 09:28:23 PM)

Has he considered the priesthood?
stumbling towards 3000
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 12 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-18-05 09:38:40 PM)

Quoted from Than:
Huh? He just told those numbers.

No he explained it all in the beginning. If you had read you would realize some people thought his brother's friend was the 14 year old. People were confused and he restated it in simpler terms. He did not just inform us of them.
This reply was last edited on 06-19-05 11:50:29 AM by Amiodarone.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 13 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 02:15:10 AM)

Quoted from Dante:
Has he considered the priesthood?

There was a time when he actually wanted to be a preacher and liked to tell me I was going to hell.

I bet God's pretty disappointed in his pawn MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 14 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 04:11:25 AM)

I know people who don't even think somehting like this is wrong at all, as long as they both consented.

Sad thing too, the girl probably thoguht she was hot shit scoring with some older 19 year old dude. I wonder if she brags to her friends.
If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long will it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college."--Lew!

What means more to you,
A lap dog or a dead lion?
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reply 15 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 05:54:40 AM)

Maybe the 12-year-old girl is a superintelligent and mature woman trapped in a child's body. Hypothetically there wouldn't be anything wrong with that, if it's consented.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 16 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 06:00:51 AM)

Perhaps she was a vampire.

I got an angry snatch
Girls ya know what I mean
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 17 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 06:28:25 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Maybe the 12-year-old girl is a superintelligent and mature woman trapped in a child's body. Hypothetically there wouldn't be anything wrong with that, if it's consented.

Does that mean hypothetically it is alright for a 30 year old man built like a brick shithouse to go on playdates with 6 year olds, provided he is seriously mentally retarded?
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reply 18 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 06:31:14 AM)

No, because nor the man nor the 6-year-olds would be mature enough to consent.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 19 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 07:05:09 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
No, because nor the man nor the 6-year-olds would be mature enough to consent.

i'm just talking about playing with lego here
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 20 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 08:20:23 AM)

Quoted from peach:
Quoted from Than:
Quoted from Smokey:

My brother = 20
His friend = 19
Girl = 12

You people don't know how to read. His brothers friend has a 14 year old sister, and the 12 year old is her friend.

Smokey: I agree that something should be done to him. Not sure what, but retribution is definitely called for.

A good asskicking might be something called for, via older brother.
www.the-party.org
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 21 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 11:02:10 AM)

cut his dick off.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything.

Now you'll sing a song of liberty for blacks and paks and jocks
And they'll take you from this dump you're in and stick you in a box
Then they'll take you to Cloughprior and shove you in the ground
But you'll stick your head back out and shout "we'll have another round"
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 22 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 11:54:19 AM)

Quoted from Mr Excitable:
Quoted from peach:
Quoted from Than:
Quoted from Smokey:

My brother = 20
His friend = 19
Girl = 12

A good asskicking might be something called for, via older brother.

That never worked before...somehow it seems to have made him worse. Clearly the solution is to kill him before he does more harm.
Than
Genetic failure

looks like a vagina

Reply 23 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 01:11:18 PM)

Quoted from greenidentity:
Sad thing too, the girl probably thoguht she was hot shit scoring with some older 19 year old dude. I wonder if she brags to her friends.

One girl from my class back then had a "relationship" with a 27 years old man....She was ~13 when that happened. She didn't brag about it, though, people found it out as finding her diary during a house party she arranged.

"I feel so dirty now...I though he loved me, with all the sweet things he said and did...but he only wanted to have sex with me... *cries* "
Quoted from Smokey:
Clearly the solution is to kill him before he does more harm.

You'd better be fast, my online visits don't last too long.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 24 of 124 (Originally posted on: 06-19-05 01:38:56 PM)

Why do you keep a 13 year old girls diary to quote from?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 408956 | Total Posts: 124 ]