Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Girls being womany and doling out -k for no reason > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 ] [ Thread Views: 61544 | Total Posts: 558 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 150 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 08:17:15 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from greenidentity:
You're an irritant to Smokey and maybe a few other people, no big deal. Smokey's word is not *gasp* the word of GOD HIMSELF! Sry Smokes. Otherwise, I think you are pretty well liked around here. Smokey just knows how to push buttons and bring out the worst in people. ALso, some people here are whiny teenage boys who pretend to know everything about girls even though they've lived like, not even a quarter of thier lives yet.

Yeah they piss me off too...but really I agree with this completely, even the part about me pushing buttons...but it's my opinion. Sorry if it makes people feel bad, but tough.

Quoted from Smokey:
People started to dislike me when I got overly defensive and long winded when I felt attacked.

Absolutely true especially when it came to people like me, FA, PR, and OMG Sandamnit ect.. Its not so much that your responding its just that you're responding in this defensive way that tries to take every point used against you and prove it wrong...really it's best just to state where you stand and to brush over most of the insults...if that makes any sense. Snowy does this more than you ever did and poorly...I mean at least you were good at it.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 151 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 08:18:57 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Well the trick is to just not care about yourself and your faults so much. Insecurity is a great foundation for being overly defensive.
If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long will it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 152 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 08:30:12 PM)

I dont believe i've been overly defensive of myself or anyone else. The moment with - k for Imp over the nigger thing wasnt something I felt even needed to be explained beyond a tiny little post, and now it's been blown out of proportion with others constructing diatribes.. Likewise my response to Smokey's vindictive little posts, i've had one say, he's had multiple says. You're also the one who likes to take someone's post and itemise and pull it all apart, Smokey. I dont believe that is particularly my bag. I dont really feel the need to change, like i've said in the previous post im gonna go right on enjoying INTL the way I want, not the way you want. I'm glad you feel free to express yourself on the Bitch forum, because that's what i've been doing too.

Thanks for the input tho : ) And Greeny, thanks for the helpful post earlier, appreciated.
Living down in this rain swept town
Sea salt tears swimmin' round
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 153 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 08:33:10 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
I dont believe i've been overly defensive of myself or anyone else.

Neither did Katii.

Quoted from Snowy:
my response to Smokey's vindictive little posts, i've had one say, he's had multiple says.

You can have multiple says.

Quoted from Smokwy:
You're also the one who likes to take someone's post and itemise and pull it all apart, Smokey. I dont believe that is particularly my bag.

But that's how I do it. And on and on it goes...
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
greenidentity

Reply 154 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 08:46:10 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:

Thanks for the input tho : ) And Greeny, thanks for the helpful post earlier, appreciated.

I don't think you are nearly as overly defensive as i was, not by a long shot.

And you're welcome, I wish someone would have told me the same shit back then. No one really bothered to though, so I had to learn the lesson all BY MYSELF aawww!
If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long will it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 155 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 08:55:55 PM)

Some vacation this has turned out to be.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 156 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 08:57:00 PM)

Well Katii I never had to block you from Aim for flooding my computer screen with line after line of over emotional responses and things like "YOUVE DESTROYED ANY RESPECT OR CARE I HAD FOR YOU" type messages so I'm sticking to the accusation that she's worse than you were.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 157 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 09:00:56 PM)

I never used any capslock, thank you very much. He likened me to a girl he once dated, so now I know where the special dollopings of scorn come from. Oh, and I blocked you first, before your initial exploson on this forum. Funny that.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 158 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 09:13:11 PM)

ok
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 159 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-16-05 12:46:18 PM)

This thread is a beast. A BEAST.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 160 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-16-05 03:02:07 PM)

You know what would be awesome?

If you fucking pricks stopped suddenly becoming so understanding of one another, and went back to your pseudo-EWar.

I was enjoying the first three pages, and then this shit.

Stop fucking around, Smokey. Drop the act and tell her she's a self-conscious, whiney bitch or something. The people demand entertainment!
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
greenidentity

Reply 161 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-16-05 10:16:58 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
You know what would be awesome?

If you fucking pricks stopped suddenly becoming so understanding of one another, and went back to your pseudo-EWar.

I was enjoying the first three pages, and then this shit.

Stop fucking around, Smokey. Drop the act and tell her she's a self-conscious, whiney bitch or something. The people demand entertainment!

Quoted from Smokey:
Quoted from Snowy:
I'm Amanda : D

And I dont like jerks who swoop in and call people vile words, especially open-hearted people like Skye. So eat it.

Hey guess who gives a fuck? That's right! Nobody! INTL is not notorious for catering to whiney cunts like you so if you can't deal with the general attitude of this forum then you should take your shits and giggles somewhere polite and rosey.

You see, the majority of this forum doesn't like happy little girly bubble farts like you swooping into a forum they've been frequenting for years, making various shitty fucking G rated jokes and spewing out a rain of self-righteous and hypocritical fundamental morally and emotionally charged bullshit whenever we do what we've been doing here for years. You need to shut the fuck up on soooo many levels.

PS: Nobody cares what your fucking name is.

Isn't that what this was?
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 162 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-16-05 10:18:44 PM)

I was hoping Storm was being sarcastic.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 163 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-16-05 10:46:54 PM)

Stormraider? Sarcastic? No.
Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 164 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-17-05 12:10:21 AM)

Sarcasm isn't even in my vocabulary.

I'm a straight-shooter.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 165 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-17-05 12:41:00 AM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Sarcasm isn't even in my vocabulary.

I'm a straight-shooter.
Some sort of sexual undertone, perhaps?I AM A NINJA!

Guys if I had a vagina I would be a woman. Then where would your argument be, Smokey? Huh?

Thats what I thoughtUR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
Go home and cry in a fetal position until your eye lids are forced shut from your dried tears of self loathing and misogyny.

UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
[size=-8]"They haven't waterproofed cardboard yet. Or if they have they haven't told me. Or if they've told me I've forgotten" - Peter Cook[/size]
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 166 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-17-05 01:15:43 AM)

noone on this forum will sleep with you goatstack
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reply 167 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-17-05 09:50:20 AM)

thistle keeps goatstack well tended to. (You are government agent! You never end a sentence with a preposition!)
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 168 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-17-05 11:08:49 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:
noone on this forum will sleep with you goatstack
Yay!kekeke u give soj???
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 169 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-17-05 04:08:36 PM)

Smokey is right when he doesn't agree with the language police.
imperialist itt
thistle
Administrators
i wanna be your housewife

make sure the person knows you enjoy being with them

Ballkicks: (+52 / -10)
Reg. Date: Mar 2005
Reply 170 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-17-05 10:07:19 PM)

Quoted from Angus:
thistle keeps goatstack well tended to. (You are government agent! You never end a sentence with a preposition!)

Quoted from thistle:
We're not married, nor am i having sex with him. His fiance is way hotter than me. It's more like, hes a salker turned friend. At least, thats how i like to think of him.

that and he's been nice and let me upload some stuff because sadly tm tarded when it comes to the internet and dont know where to find sites to upload files with.

lets clear that up k? thanks
Mostly Harmless
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 171 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-18-05 12:46:44 AM)

Now that that's clear, you can all go fuck yourselves.

-k to everyone in this thread
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 172 of 558 (Originally posted on: 05-08-05 12:39:09 AM)

I gave Sunny -k for making a totally worthless (and basically wrong) one-word reply to a question I had, and she gave me revenge karma for it. lol @ duck hunt
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 173 of 558 (Originally posted on: 05-08-05 02:26:25 AM)

Quoted from kayte:
I gave Sunny -k for making a totally worthless (and basically wrong) one-word reply to a question I had, and she gave me revenge karma for it. lol @ duck hunt

You asked a question, I gave an answer, I then made a follow up answer. Don't like a one-word answer? Don't ask a question warranting one. omg yah rite fag lol
"Oh Joe Cocker"
(you like Joe's Cocker, don't ya?)
"It's up where it belongs."
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 174 of 558 (Originally posted on: 05-08-05 03:43:44 AM)

Quoted from kayte:

hmmm maybe sunshine is a woman...
bradism.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 61544 | Total Posts: 558 ]