Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Girls being womany and doling out -k for no reason > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 ] [ Thread Views: 61548 | Total Posts: 558 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 100 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 08:37:44 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Actually I gave you -k for giving me -k for being an intelligent and handsome man.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 101 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 10:00:22 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Imperialist:
Quoted from Skye:
It's rare when I dish out karma. When people karmawhore, I oblige sometimes. I only give out negative karma when someone says something I really really really don't like.

Or when I give you -K, eh, nigger?

You see? That was something I didn't like. So I gave him -k. There's a method to my madness.
Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill
MBS

Ballkicks: (+130 / -100)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 102 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 10:12:09 PM)

I don't understand why black folks get so mad about that. I mean look:
Mexico ----> Mexican
Spain ----> Spanish
China ----> Chinese
Turkey ----> Turk
Ireland ----> Irish
Nigeria ----> Nigger
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 103 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 10:19:33 PM)

Not all black people are from Nigeria you wanker.UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
MBS

Reply 104 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 10:22:22 PM)

Yeah my bad, I forgot about Niger.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 105 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 10:31:48 PM)

Quoted from MBS:
Mexico ----> Mexican
Spain ----> Spanish
China ----> Chinese
Turkey ----> Turk
Ireland ----> Irish
Nigeria ----> Nigger

Another winner! Man, I could do this all day!
Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill
MBS

Reply 106 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 10:33:56 PM)

so much hate MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS but i will turn the other cheek and give you +k
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 107 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 10:52:15 PM)

- k for being a smartass waste of skin
Living down in this rain swept town
Sea salt tears swimmin' round
MBS

Reply 108 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 10:54:28 PM)

-k for being fat
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 109 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 10:59:22 PM)

;*( You sank my battleship.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 110 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 11:00:49 PM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
Kayte gave me -K for giving her -K, the cunt. When I give greenidentity -K, she sends me a whiny private message. No matter what I answer, she always delivers the negative karma straight back upon recieving my reply.

I am going to give Snowy -K for being shitty. And also for being ugly. Probably.

I send you messages asking why you gave it to me. I do believe that was a lot of the reason why Jeff made it so we could see who gave us what karma.

Your reasons haev all sucked shit anyways, I could think of way better reasons to give myself -k than that.
If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long will it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
MBS

Reply 111 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-14-05 11:11:39 PM)

Quote:
I send you messages asking why you gave it to me. I do believe that was a lot of the reason why Jeff made it so we could see who gave us what karma.

I thought it was to give people a reason to buy the premium (spelling?) accounts.
greenidentity

Reply 112 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 12:08:35 AM)

Yes that was an additional reason, but it was also discussed that it would be a good feature so people could PM other people to ask about karma. It's in a thread somewhere I don't feel like searching for.
If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long will it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reply 113 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 12:15:38 AM)

Quoted from imperialist in PM:

Subject: Re: why -k
(Originally sent: 04-15-05 12:29:23 AM)
Delete Message Reply to Message

Quoted from mmac:why

For low post count MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS also I suspected you didn't have premium membership. fuck me

This is a bitchy reason to get -K. I have a Premium Membership before anyone else gives me -K, and oh shit! He's Male!!
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 114 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 12:23:13 AM)

Come clean my rifle for me, soldierboy.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 115 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 03:11:57 AM)

I'm giving Katii +k because I want to fuck her but next week i will give her -k because she won't take it up the ass.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
greenidentity

Reply 116 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 03:37:31 AM)

But then you'll give me +k because I give awesome head. i'm a serial-killer :)

edit: Holy fuck I just noticed that Snokey has NEVER ONCE given me -k, but I've given it to him several times. OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY SMOKEY +k +k FOR YOU FROM NOW ON!
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 117 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 04:18:30 AM)

Really? Never?

Oh my bad -k next week.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 118 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 04:31:01 AM)

Quote:

I'm pretty sure it was implemented solely as an extra feature for Premium accounts.

I also recall Sandamnit saying he wished he had never made karma public.

PS: revenge karma is sooo lame.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 119 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 04:34:49 AM)

Hey, revenge is an emotional thang.
greenidentity

Reply 120 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 06:15:58 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quote:

I'm pretty sure it was implemented solely as an extra feature for Premium accounts.

I also recall Sandamnit saying he wished he had never made karma public.

PS: revenge karma is sooo lame.

I specifically remember it being brought up in a thread that it was a good reason not only for a premium account, but so people could send messages asking for reasons. I ain't digging up the thread, but I know I'm right and you are not, so nyah!

I would also like to add that pretty much all -k I've gotten has been from total dipwads aka Imperialist e.t.c.

Some forummer gave me -k for thishttp://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?postid=419457#post419457 and i believe he is a guy.
This reply was last edited on 04-15-05 06:21:55 AM by greenidentity.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 121 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 06:38:47 AM)

3 women gave me -K for using the word 'nigger'.

Why are these people here?
HEY HEY BLINKY BILL, SAVE US FROM THAT WOODCHIP MILL
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 122 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 06:47:36 AM)

Amphy gave me -k for saying nigger, good question.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 123 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 06:48:48 AM)

I'm Amanda : D

And I dont like jerks who swoop in and call people vile words, especially open-hearted people like Skye. So eat it.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1097 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 124 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 06:50:12 AM)

Quoted from MBS:
Mexico ----> Mexican
Spain ----> Spanish
China ----> Chinese
Turkey ----> Turk
Ireland ----> Irish
Nigeria ----> Nigger

Nigerian?
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 61548 | Total Posts: 558 ]