Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Despite his craziness, and his idiocy, Emp does have some funny left in him [proof inside!] > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] [ Thread Views: 12155 | Total Posts: 57 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1255 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 50 of 57 (Originally posted on: 07-12-04 02:46:59 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Vervet:
It would be neat, and fun, depending on those involved. If anyone's interested, PM me, and if I get enough responses, I'll start a thread.

Swear on my toes I won't send you a mailbomb, Britt.

Coming from a podophile, that's a pretty serious swear.
Zippo279: I told IF0 that I had a sex dream about him, but that was a lie.
Zippo279: Because he was in one of those "I'm feeling sorry for myself" moods and I wanted to shut him up.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 51 of 57 (Originally posted on: 07-12-04 03:02:32 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Erags:
Hey PR, just out of curiousity, did Emp link you, or did you stumble on it yourself?

Because if Emp linked you, it's really not as funny.. he just wants it posted here to get attention.

It's in Emps AIM profile. Maybe that counts as attention whoring or he might genuinely want someone to buy that book. It costs a lot of money.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 52 of 57 (Originally posted on: 07-12-04 03:39:55 PM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
Quoted from Vervet:
It would be neat, and fun, depending on those involved. If anyone's interested, PM me, and if I get enough responses, I'll start a thread.

Swear on my toes I won't send you a mailbomb, Britt.

Coming from a podophile, that's a pretty serious swear.

Which is why I used it.

Quoted from Angus:
It's in Emps AIM profile. Maybe that counts as attention whoring or he might genuinely want someone to buy that book. It costs a lot of money.

He really needs money.
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 53 of 57 (Originally posted on: 07-13-04 03:45:31 PM)

Quoted from Chat Log:

Witty Tirade: Dear wittytirade,

Mr. Cass, Doesn't come with the book? Damn. I was hoping to find out if her boobies are as big as they look in that one picture you've hosted. I, however am afraid that I should refrain from the said "I want to feel Brittany's sex all over my body." because I'm unfamiliar with this message board concept, and that I would like our passionate emo-love making to be a secret. Do you know her mailing address perhaps, so that I may send her letters soaked in emo-love, or possibly visit her and pleasure myself from the seclusion of underbrush while she watches Donnie Darko alone wearing only her sexy, emo-glasses. Thanks, ~BA

AnIronFish: uh...british agent?
Witty Tirade: Dear B.A. Baracus,

Thank you for responding with your additional concerns.

In response to your statements, yes, her boobies are as big as they look in the photograph posted. And regarding your apprehension about using a message board to contact Brittany, I'm afraid that if you have sex with anyone from the internet, it will definitely not be a secret.

As for your request for this delightful emo poppet's mailing address, I'm afraid that in spite of our recent string of altercations, disseminating that information to you will most certainly violate both her trust and my personal integrity. If you'd like to reach Brittany, then, I suggest you go through someone with no personal integrity. His AOL screenname is "rchif0."

Happy trails,

Col. John "Hannibal" Smith

Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 54 of 57 (Originally posted on: 07-13-04 04:38:15 PM)

Quoted from Fisher:
Quoted from Chat Log:

Witty Tirade: Dear wittytirade,

Mr. Cass, Doesn't come with the book? Damn. I was hoping to find out if her boobies are as big as they look in that one picture you've hosted. I, however am afraid that I should refrain from the said "I want to feel Brittany's sex all over my body." because I'm unfamiliar with this message board concept, and that I would like our passionate emo-love making to be a secret. Do you know her mailing address perhaps, so that I may send her letters soaked in emo-love, or possibly visit her and pleasure myself from the seclusion of underbrush while she watches Donnie Darko alone wearing only her sexy, emo-glasses. Thanks, ~BA

AnIronFish: uh...british agent?
Witty Tirade: Dear B.A. Baracus,

Thank you for responding with your additional concerns.

In response to your statements, yes, her boobies are as big as they look in the photograph posted. And regarding your apprehension about using a message board to contact Brittany, I'm afraid that if you have sex with anyone from the internet, it will definitely not be a secret.

As for your request for this delightful emo poppet's mailing address, I'm afraid that in spite of our recent string of altercations, disseminating that information to you will most certainly violate both her trust and my personal integrity. If you'd like to reach Brittany, then, I suggest you go through someone with no personal integrity. His AOL screenname is "rchif0."

Happy trails,

Col. John "Hannibal" Smith

He has to be making these reponses up. They are too funny to be real.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
-Denis Diderot
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1255 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 55 of 57 (Originally posted on: 07-13-04 05:36:48 PM)

No, it turns out it's been British Agent sending those emails. Let's all hate him for being a faggot.
Zippo279: I told IF0 that I had a sex dream about him, but that was a lie.
Zippo279: Because he was in one of those "I'm feeling sorry for myself" moods and I wanted to shut him up.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 56 of 57 (Originally posted on: 07-13-04 05:40:05 PM)

I don't know what's going on here but I'm scared.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"On it's own this banana pudding is almost palatable. But without Nilla waffers it's just another one of your wretched culinary abortions! *crash* NOW CLEAN IT UP!"
- Stewie
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1305 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 57 of 57 (Originally posted on: 07-13-04 06:06:10 PM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Quoted from peach:
Hmm, more people on INTL should send letters to each other.

If you give me your address, I'll write you. Same goes for anyone.

Moi aussi.
"Hey, don't be so sad. I'll marry you to the next girl we see."
"Oh. Well, there's some old lady... I don't want to marry her."
"Luckily she just died."
-ToTE
Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 12155 | Total Posts: 57 ]