Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > ITT Vervet and Emp have sex > Viewing Thread
fags: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] [ RAWR: 21561 | GRRR: 191 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w | w
playa 25 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:08:44 AM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

FORUM DRAMA
Wanderlust
Background Forummers

"lad's new rut"

women: (+116 / -37)
drugs 549 (0.096)
$$$ Feb 2003
billz NYC
pimpin on Male
playa 26 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:10:53 AM)

What we have here is a typical "Guy hopes to fuck girl - Girl fucks different guy" situation.

Or maybe not, but it'd be more interesting that way.

-Ne con ic noht singan
-Hwre u meaht singan
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

women: (+923 / -57)
drugs 7082 (1.224)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 27 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:12:04 AM)

Quoted from Mingan:
Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
in all fairness, look at it from if0's perspective

his entire time here he's been treated like an emotional tampon. people like vervet use him, then leave him. they don't really care about him. they only want him around when they can get something from him. should he have let them use him? probably not. was making this thread the right thing? probably not. would any of you, as pissed off as he was, and in the same state of mind, done differently? probably not. will he look back on this and regret it, like most any of us would? probably.

does this make him a horrible person? shit no. it makes him human.

so get off your high horses and quit acting like you're all the queens of france.
He offers himself to be used, nobody has any actual blame in that but he himself.

And then, when it smacks you in the face, you should NOT go all bitter and hurting those people because they didn't give you what you wanted.

Maybe he didn't offer himself, maybe he thought he was being a friend to them. Maybe it took him awhile to realize that they've just been using him, and he got pissed off.

see, we just don't know what led up to this

all we know for sure right now is:
1. emp and vervet had sex
2. emp and vervet told if0 they had sex
3. apparently vervet and if0 had a thing prior to her fucking emp (phonesex, etc)

Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

Then charges can be brought. The FBI will get involved.
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

women: (+1255 / -281)
drugs 18669 (3.082)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 28 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:24:34 AM)

If he ever was a friend, or had the intention of being a friend, would he have made this thread?

If he didn't want in vervet's pants himself, would it have upset him so much that she had sex with emp?

Monkeys are good people
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

women: (+637 / -48)
drugs 3441 (0.572)
$$$ May 2002
billz Amsterdamned
pimpin on Male
playa 29 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:31:25 AM)

1. maybe
2. no

-Ne con ic noht singan
-Hwre u meaht singan
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

drugs 7082 (1.224)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 30 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:33:00 AM)

Quoted from Mingan:
If he ever was a friend, or had the intention of being a friend, would he have made this thread?

If he didn't want in vervet's pants himself, would it have upset him so much that she had sex with emp?

You don't get it. If he thought he was being a friend only to find out the people he wants to be friends with are using him, the whole "I want to be friends with them" thing goes right out the window.

And why does it have to be "oh he wanted in her pants." Isn't it possible he could've genuinely liked her? Oh, no, it's not! He's a subhuman asshole because he made a thread on an interweb forum about two people from the internet fucking each other.

Yeah you know if the owner of this website got the isp number all the person has to do is to report to the isp provider of the poster who is doing that and they can find out who it is.

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.082)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 31 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:35:38 AM)

Everyone is missing points here, I think.

I mean, if he genuinely liked her, would he really have minded that she fell in love?

Or is it about that she didnt tell him? because who knows, maybe she didnt want anybody online to know? do you tell everything you ever do to everyone you consider a friend?

Monkeys are good people
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

women: (+637 / -48)
drugs 3441 (0.572)
$$$ May 2002
billz Amsterdamned
pimpin on Male
playa 32 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:39:23 AM)

You guys rationalize too much. Just point at someone and laugh.

-Ne con ic noht singan
-Hwre u meaht singan
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

drugs 7082 (1.224)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 33 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:42:53 AM)

Quoted from Mingan:
Everyone is missing points here, I think.

I mean, if he genuinely liked her, would he really have minded that she fell in love?

Or is it about that she didnt tell him? because who knows, maybe she didnt want anybody online to know? do you tell everything you ever do to everyone you consider a friend?

Yeah, she never told him, and if she really considered him a friend (or more than that) she probably should've told him. Or maybe she was just using him, and didn't care to tell him.

I don't know. I'm taking a neutral stance on this now because I just don't know.

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.082)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 34 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:47:36 AM)

Yeah, I've changed my mind.

I don't think Vervet or Emp ever really used IF0, and that he read too much into their relationship. Posting this was wrong, and I'm sorry that I overreacted.

HOWEVER. However, I do still feel that Emp and Vervet having sex is the stupidest thing that's happened between a man and a woman from this forum since the time Danielle moved in with Calagorm. Of all the people on this forum, Vervet is the last person I'd expect would fuck some stranger 19 times over a period of a few weeks.

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.082)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 35 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:49:52 AM)

Quote:
Of all the people on this forum, Vervet is the last person I'd expect would fuck some stranger 19 times over a period of a few weeks.

Maybe they lost their count and 19 is just a rough estimate.

-Ne con ic noht singan
-Hwre u meaht singan
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

drugs 7082 (1.224)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 36 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:54:40 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quote:
Of all the people on this forum, Vervet is the last person I'd expect would fuck some stranger 19 times over a period of a few weeks.

But how did they count it? Each time he achieved orgasm, or each time the penis penetrated the vagina?

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.082)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 37 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:57:54 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quote:

But how did they count it? Each time he achieved orgasm, or each time the penis penetrated the vagina?

If it's the times the penis penetrated the vagina, then 19 is not an achievement to be proud of at all.

So I'm guessing it refers to his orgasms, UNLESS it's the times she achieved orgasm. If that's the case, Emp might very well be my new hero.

-Ne con ic noht singan
-Hwre u meaht singan
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

drugs 7082 (1.224)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 38 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 06:59:10 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quoted from Sukkit:
Quote:

If it's the times the penis penetrated the vagina, then 19 is not an achievement to be proud of at all.

So I'm guessing it refers to his orgasms, UNLESS it's the times she achieved orgasm. If that's the case, Emp might very well be my new hero.

Can Vervet even orgasm?

Did he have to read Tolstoy while he fucked her, or what?

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.082)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 39 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 07:09:06 AM)

Ahah.....ahaha.....AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Oh dear God....this is the greatest/worst thing ever to happen on INTL. JUST as I was getting horribly bored of the lack of amusement going around, Amelia pulls a Mellie.

Now THIS should be some fucking (pun intended!)entertainment!!

On a serious note, respect level for Amelia has dropped catastrophically, and that for Justin can catapult/drop depending on his reaction.

Also: Thank you, I will now take the "I fucking told you so" award for repeatedly saying this newer, Bullshit Emp is all Amelia's fault. Hell, I thought she just pussified him. I didn't know she ACTUALLY pussified him!

Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Passionate Apathy: Not just a paradox, but a lifestyle.
Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 40 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 07:10:53 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quoted from Sukkit:
Quote:

Can Vervet even orgasm?

I heard he did something like this

-Ne con ic noht singan
-Hwre u meaht singan
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

drugs 7082 (1.224)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 41 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 07:14:33 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quoted from Sukkit:
Quoted from Sukkit:
Quote:

Can Vervet even orgasm?

I heard he did something like this

THATS FUCKING HOT

UNGH UNGH HUFF

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.082)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 42 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 08:05:56 AM)

so does this mean that if/when emp and vervet come to chicago this july, emp, nimo, and myself are going to run a train on vervet and then dismember her body and bury her underneath the sears tower?

just in case, i better start taking resumes for the upcoming open admin slot

ps. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

pps.

No.
This sly williker sooth-sayed his words 'roundabout 06-01-04 08:13:22 AM by Air Bud.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

women: (+914 / -56)
drugs 6780 (1.085)
$$$ Sep 2001
billz TEH INTARNET!
pimpin on Male
playa 43 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 08:19:46 AM)

Quote:
Don't ask me why I'm being this way. I'm a nice, trustworthy guy, as people will attest to. I'm honorable. But right now, I am feeling SO GODDAMN malicious. Emp's fake new.. thing, whatever the fuck he's doing.. it FUCKING SUCKS. Vervet.. well, I was tired of being used as simply an emotional tampon whenever she needed one. We haven't been able to just talk that much for a long ass time, when we used to talk a lot. So she's also dumb enough to say she loves Emp while he wants an open relationship to go get some other pussy from other people, but they LOVE each other, OMFG. Emp. Asked. Me. For. Relationship. Advice. Because he wants pussy, but doesn't want to be faithful to a girl he "loves." Jesus Christ.

So....wah wah wah?

Isn't this like any other case? Rich is the poor, tragic "nice guy" who gets fucked over while the girl he likes gets fucked over and over again by the dude he hates?

U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

women: (+527 / -190)
drugs 4335 (0.705)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 44 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 08:37:19 AM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Rich is the poor, tragic "nice guy" who gets fucked over while the girl he likes gets fucked over and over again by the dude he hates?
In a world... where nothing is as it seems... (Rich is shown walking down the street holding a bouquet of flowers)... one man seeks the truth about his one true love... (Rich is watching two people having sex on a computer monitor with a shocked look on his face)... however, what he soon finds out is that she doesn't love him back... (still photo of Vervet smiling timidly)... she loves another man... (still image of Justin appears on the screen, tilts and zooms in slightly, screen flashes and image of Justin inverts)... JUSTIN CASS! (transparent chatlog between Rich and Emp appear on the screen and scrolls slowly up the screen, chatlog is layered over Rich crying in his computer chair, the monitor glow lights the room and accentuates his teary eyes)... what is a man to do when he is pushed to his limits... (Emp and Vervet are shown spooning in a hotel bed staring lovingly into each other's eyes, when they hear a knock at the door, Emp gets up and looks through the peephole to see Rich standing there with a gun in his hand)... seek revenge... INTERESTING NONETHELESS: THE FILM

Coming soon to a theater near you.

No.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

women: (+914 / -56)
drugs 6780 (1.085)
$$$ Sep 2001
billz TEH INTARNET!
pimpin on Male
playa 45 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 08:44:13 AM)

I would pay good money to see that. Very nicely done, Sandy. Top drawer.

U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

women: (+527 / -190)
drugs 4335 (0.705)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 46 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 09:39:01 AM)

Wow...after years and years of new sex in his hometown Justin Cass finally realized that all he had to do was find a cheap Emo whore 500 miles away on the internet to get some.

GOD BLESS THE INTERNET!
themookish
racist flaming is FUNNY

I suck. I sucked when I got here, I continue to suck now, and I'll be damned if I don't continue sucking until the end of time.

women: (+14 / -62)
drugs 56 (0.011)
$$$ Apr 2004
billz Tampa, Florida
pimpin on Male
playa 47 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 09:39:26 AM)

HAHA this has got to be one of the funniest threads recently.

You can baptize a cat, you just need to use a burlap sack.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

women: (+514 / -60)
drugs 3218 (0.56)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 48 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 10:06:14 AM)

i gave my girl 19 orgasms this weekend.

Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

women: (+301 / -42)
drugs 1878 (0.319)
$$$ Sep 2002
billz Madison, WI
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 49 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 10:24:27 AM)

Quoted from http://www.enotalone.com/article/2686.html:
The role of Victim (poor me) is a favorite with many of us. There are so many "benefits" we can ensure by playing the role of the victim.

1. We automatically gain self-worth. Follow this reasoning closely. As a victim, we are the one to whom injustice is being done. Thus, the others are unjust, incorrect, not okay, wrong in what they do and consequently we are just, okay, good and right. We are worthy and they are not. Many of us, who lack sufficient self-esteem, find this as a way we can establish our self-worth, by being the victims of others wrong doings.

2. As victims we can play on the others pity and guilt. When they are angry with us, we can diminish their rage and aggression by appearing weak and abused.

3. When we want something from some one, we can play on their guilt, by making them feel responsible for our unhappiness or our problems.

4. We "as victims" are not responsible for our reality and thus not to blame if we or our lives are not as we would like them to be. We have an excuse for not being okay or manifesting our potential.

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

women: (+1024 / -49)
drugs 2580 (0.468)
$$$ Sep 2003
billz
pimpin on Male
busta

fuck up the srevers
Display Signature?
wtf is this doe
look at the little dudes?
codey beat his wife
have no life?
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | gay | fag
[ 555555555: 21561 | bullshit: 191 ]
Server Time: 10-23-18 12:15:02 AM
Load Time: way too fast lol.
- PHP: 0.052 seconds.
- SQL: 0.042 seconds.
- Queries: 30
Tits of pagee
this the ass of rs