Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Yes, it's time for another "Post Your Picture" thread! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 ] [ Thread Views: 418007 | Total Posts: 6448 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 6425 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 01:05:48 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from TRC:
Yeah, it's probably the mandatory haircut.

What happened to the tortured emo soul on the traintracks
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 6426 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 01:07:29 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Dante:
What happened to the tortured emo soul on the traintracks

Crushed by the capitalist love for bad quality cell phones.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 6427 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 01:49:53 AM)

Wandering Idiot, you seem like such a loveable bundle of troubles.

Useless little atoms are burning all the bridges
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Reply 6428 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 02:17:37 AM)

I've got my issues. I try to keep them stacked on the back of my toilet for reading material, but every once in a while they follow me around and cause shit.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 6429 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 02:24:02 AM)

Wandering idiot, a mustache like this would suit you: http://www.lucymackintosh.ch/media/expo/fullsize/Mustache-Sticker-detail_600.jpg
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermögen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darüber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”

RUDOLF HESS
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6430 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 02:29:34 AM)

I can't grow something that fancy. I tried going for a handlebar mustache before joining the army, just can't grow anything more than I have, which is weird because I can be a hairy, hairy man.

I can't wait to start my goatee again though, only 7 more days and it is on.
-Dave Barry
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 6431 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 11:07:26 AM)

Quoted from mmac:
Just don't be the sappy asshole who falls in love with some slut from wyoming, and decides he's going to marry her after only knowing her for 3 weeks.

I guarantee you'll see it happen before you leave AIT

did you marry a slut?
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reply 6432 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 01:51:46 PM)

Quoted from Mr EXcitable:
Quoted from mmac:
Just don't be the sappy asshole who falls in love with some slut from wyoming, and decides he's going to marry her after only knowing her for 3 weeks.

did you marry a slut?
No. But my roomate did.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 6433 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 05:59:47 PM)

Quoted from mmac:
Quoted from mmac:

did you marry a slut?
No. But my roomate did.

There's already a couple couples who are madly in love despite having only known each other for 9 weeks. There's also a lesbian couple, which makes for sort of an interesting dynamic. This is all in a platoon of 30. You'd have to be mad at your dick to try to go with some of those girls.
Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reply 6434 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 06:37:47 PM)

This is me threatening you in a foggy mirror with the muscles near my neck I can't think of the name of. And a weird look on my face.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 6435 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 06:39:36 PM)

Quoted from IF0:

This is me threatening you in a foggy mirror with the muscles near my neck I can't think of the name of. And a weird look on my face.

Zangeif??
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1936 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6436 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 06:42:53 PM)

looks like you were laying face down, and someone snuck up on you with a cattle-branding iron and branded your buttocks, and this is the picture of your immediate reaction.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
IF0
Administrator

Reply 6437 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 06:44:22 PM)

Quote:
[17:27] rchif0: that's what you're going to see looking back over your shoulder
[17:27] jaggillarzippo: hahaha
[17:28] jaggillarzippo: oh god

(That's Drah)
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6438 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 06:48:19 PM)

Quoted from TRC:

There's already a couple couples who are madly in love despite having only known each other for 9 weeks. There's also a lesbian couple, which makes for sort of an interesting dynamic. This is all in a platoon of 30. You'd have to be mad at your dick to try to go with some of those girls.

The lesbian couples are normal, we had one in the class behind me in AIT, then one of them went to Korea right after I did where she spread the love. Typical butch type lesbo.

You'd have to be mad at your dick to fuck any woman in the army. Diseases are fairly rampant in the military, all the more reason to fuck random chicks far away from post and just take your chances.
-Dave Barry
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reply 6439 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 06:53:02 PM)

Quoted from Wandering Idiot:

You'd have to be mad at your dick to fuck any woman in the army.
I think you forgot an exception for reservists. Because well, I love my penis.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 6440 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 09:38:16 PM)

Quoted from IF0:

Zangeif??

Muscles??

IF0
Administrator

Reply 6441 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 10:04:40 PM)

Quoted from SnoXqueene:
Quoted from IF0:

Zangeif??

Muscles??

Saggy??
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6442 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 10:09:02 PM)

Yes, i'd say your tummy kinda sags but pls dont beat yourself up like that hun.

IF0
Administrator

Reply 6443 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 10:24:45 PM)

WITTAY
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6444 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-12-06 01:01:09 AM)

yeah i have nice wits

kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 6445 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-12-06 01:05:17 AM)

Quoted from Wandering Idiot:

You'd have to be mad at your dick to fuck any woman in the army. Diseases are fairly rampant in the military, all the more reason to fuck random chicks far away from post and just take your chances.

This did not work out so well for you though, eh.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6446 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-12-06 01:56:23 AM)

Time for a formal portrait!

Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6447 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-12-06 08:00:23 AM)

Quoted from kayXe:

This did not work out so well for you though, eh.

No, never does. I've come to the conclusion that if I'm going to be a disease host, I'm going to mention my issue on the first date or after the first drink. Obviously this leads to awkward conversations, but I'll be damned if I haven't found out that a lot of people I know and meet have some sort of disease.

On a sidenote, Kim still hasn't gone to a doctor. I called her months ago about the whole situation, then texted her the other day. She's going to wind up with cervical cancer, and I'll be able to do nothing but laugh. The dumb bitch.
-Dave Barry
IF0
Administrator

Reply 6448 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-13-06 02:43:32 PM)

This thread is way too long. This one is getting HOF'd and another one is being made. Someone make it. If no one makes one by the time I get back to my room in like 2 hours, I'll make it. Go go go. (I say someone else make it because I don't have any pictures of myself to post unless you want more foggy mirror poses)
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 418007 | Total Posts: 6448 ]