Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Yes, it's time for another "Post Your Picture" thread! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ] [ Thread Views: 418008 | Total Posts: 6448 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 6400 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-03-06 05:29:42 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEON i'm a serial-killer :)
Snook
INTL Premium Member

enlightening 6 year olds on the horrors of war

Ballkicks: (+246 / -65)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 6401 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-03-06 10:46:55 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Nobody online has ever gotten my birthday. *cries*

My Blog
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 6402 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-03-06 11:00:59 PM)

Hey Neon we are still legal! LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
cunterhoXen
damn, i am good
mass pms are gay and annoying, faggot

As witty as... well, he's not witty. But atleast he's annoying, the strange fetish for \

Ballkicks: (+23 / -18)
Reg. Date: Sep 2006
Reply 6403 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-03-06 11:06:05 PM)

birthdays are for chumps

ps: mine is october 21st
This reply was last edited on 11-10-06 08:51:14 PM by cunterhoXen.
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 6404 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 11:28:40 AM)

Quoted from Xunny:
drive over to her house and lend her yours?

That probaly wouldn't work because whenever i see Brad outside of the internet i freak out except for the time i saw him at a train station I was more worried he was going to tell my boyfriend i jokingly asked for advice about tall people because he's tall and so is my boyfriend. but he didn't so yeah it was okay.

thankyou skye n kayte =D

dante i don't get it. OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
I wouldn't mind living in a giant KFC bucket.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 6405 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 12:25:49 PM)

I think I lost too much weight MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

bradism.
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1305 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 6406 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 01:12:54 PM)

The cast of Barefoot in the Park by Neil Simon. I'm the one in the back dressed like M. Bison.

"One time I spilled ice cream on my pants and we had to throw them out."
"Last night I fell asleep, and when I woke up, my room was a black and white movie."

Theatre on the Edge
My Musical Compositions
The Hunger Site
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6407 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 03:14:57 PM)

That blonde chick looks like Jane Krakowski. And green dress lady like Frances McDormand.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 6408 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 03:17:22 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
That blonde chick looks like Jane Krakowski. And green dress lady like Frances McDormand.
And the guy on the right looks like a gay Steve Carrell.
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1936 / -91)
Reply 6409 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 05:52:51 PM)

And the guy on the left looks like my freshman year lab instructor
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6410 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-04-06 05:56:25 PM)

And Hasty should remove his cap when someone's taking a pic, or at least he should lift it a bit so that we can see him properly.
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 6411 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-09-06 10:06:15 PM)

Blurred out the person in the picture with me because she's a sheltered, sheltered woman that doesn't dig having her picture on the internet.

That was the drunkest I've been since christmas.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Iĺve ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 6412 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-09-06 10:09:40 PM)

Dude blur the face but keep the boobs.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Reply 6413 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-09-06 10:19:02 PM)

She's working off pregnancy weight, so her boobs are not the most noticeable feature. Supple? Yes. Soft and squeezable? Yes. Then again, I'm a little blurry on what all happened, so I might have been feeling my own manboobs. Either way, I was happy. i'm a serial-killer :)
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6414 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-09-06 10:21:02 PM)

Were you drunk when you got dressed, too? vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6415 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-09-06 10:23:16 PM)

Nope, sober as can be. It's my new style called "Thrift".

To clarify, this all happened at a bachelor/bachelorette party. I did some David Allen Coe on karaoke, was picked up by some random guy and kissed on the cheek, puked in the parking lot, pissed in a grease trap behind the bar, and generally copped a feel on any woman that looked like she didn't care. The car ride to the bar involved listening to nothing but the Superman theme song over and over again, with me flailing my arms out the window every time we took a turn, in superman fashion. Oh, and somewhere in there I danced to Madonna's Vogue. Or at least that's what everyone was telling me yesterday.
-Dave Barry

This reply was last edited on 10-09-06 10:30:07 PM by Wandering Idiot.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 6416 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 12:25:26 AM)

for those who demand new angles:

one of the bruises I got at work when I had an accident earlier this week. those are my leggings yanked up my buttcrack. so close you can almost smell the roses, eh? M-O-O-N, that spells MOON.

Useless little atoms are burning all the bridges
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 6417 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 01:36:16 PM)

I'm one sexy bitch.

"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6418 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 03:34:11 PM)

If those aren't 16 pounders, then my balls are still bigger than yours.

Now if only I knew where they were. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

I miss bowling.
-Dave Barry
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 6419 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 05:48:46 PM)

Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6420 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 05:53:45 PM)

Quoted from TRC:

You look like approximately half the lower enlisted in my batallion.
-Dave Barry
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 6421 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 06:07:19 PM)

Yeah, it's probably the mandatory haircut.

Realize that falling in love with someone is just the results of a series of generic events that can occur between you and basically anyone who meets your standards of attractiveness. It's just an emotional manifestation of a handfull of chemicals bouncing back and forth. It's not the holy grail of living, it's not your reason to exist and it's definitely not something reserved for "that one person". Accept that you are just an animal with a big brain that allows him to fret over what only amounts to a game of hormone pool. What you're feeling is not your soul dying a gurgling, ugly death, but withdrawal. All the happy chemicals that saturated your body when you were with her are kicking out cold turkey, and your body is screaming bloody murder, where are my fucking endorphins? It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 6422 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-10-06 08:12:09 PM)

you should lube up your head and shove it in vaginas
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 6423 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 12:50:36 AM)

Just don't be the sappy asshole who falls in love with some slut from wyoming, and decides he's going to marry her after only knowing her for 3 weeks.

I guarantee you'll see it happen before you leave AIT
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Reply 6424 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 10-11-06 01:03:19 AM)

Haha, yeah. That happens a lot. My new soldier just married his AIT girlfriend, they've known each other a whole 8~ months or so. He's a big fuck up though. Never on time to formation, always late for work, can't fix a simple electrical problem though he's a generator mechanic. I can't wait to see him crash and burn, but I probably won't be around for it unless he cracks in the next 7 days.

This was about a month ago at the same bar in my last picture. The woman is a friend from years back, and it's blatantly obvious that neither of us were photogenic that night, or any night really.

At least I was drunk that night as well.
-Dave Barry
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 418008 | Total Posts: 6448 ]