Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Happy V day intl... > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] [ Thread Views: 4033 | Total Posts: 76 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
(Originally posted on: 02-14-10 05:59:30 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I know most of you probaly think it is crap, because you are all cynical and jaded. But if you aren't, what did you do today?

Today I got roses, taken to a kick ass gourmet pizza place, then had gelati while laughing at some people who are terrible at capoeira. I had an awesome day.

And to top if off I asked Ztolk if he would be my internet valentine and make a cake in my honour. The compromise was that he ate a pancake in my honour.

Feel the damn love.
This reply was last edited on 02-14-10 11:30:32 AM by Nickolati.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 1 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 06:44:51 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I have reservations at a fondue place. I am gonna call a girl and ask her if she wants to go later. If she says no, I am gonna be so pissed. I don't even like fondue.
My Music Blog
This reply was last edited on 02-14-10 11:12:30 AM by Nickolati.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 2 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 06:52:43 AM)

I chatted for a while on MSN. Distance and all.
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 3 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 07:11:11 AM)

Don't get ahead of yourself, it's only 10 AM here. I haven't even had my pancakes yet. And the deal was that it had to have maple syrup.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 4 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 08:38:15 AM)

I work this weekend, so we did ours on Friday. Went to a Japanese place. Got some sushi, steak, lobster, salmon. Got each other a present.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 5 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 09:58:03 AM)

Happy vday you heartless assholes <3

We're doing Valentine's Day tomorrow. I'm making my parents dinner tonight though, and then we'll watch the Olympics.
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+129 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 6 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 10:38:59 AM)

I'm in San Pedro, California looking out at the ocean. I'm with my best friend. Might not be the romantic type of love, but this is my best Valentine's Day to date.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 7 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 11:28:52 AM)

Quoted from Nickolati:
I have reservations at a fondue place. I am gonna call a girl and ask her if she wants to go later. If she says no, I am gonna be so pissed. I don't even like fondue.

Cancelled my reservations. I decided that I would rather have a PS3 again. Invited said girl over to play some video games and smoke some herb instead.

Happy Valentine's Day!
My Music Blog
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 8 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 11:38:54 AM)

Quoted from just dandy:
I'm in San Pedro, California looking out at the ocean. I'm with my best friend. Might not be the romantic type of love, but this is my best Valentine's Day to date.

They have wireless at the beach now?
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat

Nickolati: when i was 17, fruit loops gave me a boner
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 9 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 12:28:13 PM)

Quoted from Amphylite:
Quoted from just dandy:

Lol, fucking burn.

Nah, not even that, ICE BURN

edit: while we're at it keeping it real, though, who the fuck are you to talk, fatty?
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire

User was warned for this post.
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 10 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 12:59:52 PM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
Don't get ahead of yourself, it's only 10 AM here. I haven't even had my pancakes yet. And the deal was that it had to have maple syrup.

haha, i thought you were just eating pancakes at the time in chat. The maple syrup better be placed on the pancake in the shape of an N or there will be hell to pay! UR THE GHEYEST PERSNO EVAR SNDAMIT!!1
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1936 / -91)
Reply 11 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 01:18:03 PM)

Im getting a haircut

IF0
Administrator

Reply 12 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 01:45:11 PM)

Posting from the IV room at work. Woohoo.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 13 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 01:48:01 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from Amphylite:
Quoted from just dandy:

Lol, fucking burn.

Nah, not even that, ICE BURN

edit: while we're at it keeping it real, though, who the fuck are you to talk, fatty?

Way to be an asshat dude.

3G coverage ftw.
My Music Blog

User was warned for this post.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 14 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 01:59:01 PM)

The original plan for today was for me to cook a nice chicken and pan fried rice with peppers and green onions dinner tonight, but last night my girlfriend and her sister got into some sort of fight and the sister's boyfriend (NNY, for those keeping track) ended up sleeping on my couch. Hoping it was all just silly drunken shenannegans and won't bleed into today...

I will also do all the coursework that I have completely neglected over the past week.
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 15 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 02:00:16 PM)

Just keeping it real man. She's one to crack a joke about just_dandy's e-lationships considering that she is fucking a guy she met through this forum.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

Reply 16 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 02:04:27 PM)

How does "They have wireless internet at the beach now?" translate into "lol... she is spending time with someone she met online?"

I do not understand how your brain works sometimes.

Didn't you get thrown out of a bar last night for calling a girl fat?
My Music Blog
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1936 / -91)
Reply 17 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 02:11:06 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
Im getting a haircut

They're closed, i'm doing nothing.

Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 18 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 02:21:03 PM)

I had the pancakes and they were delicious.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 19 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 02:21:55 PM)

Quoted from Nickolati:
How does "They have wireless internet at the beach now?" translate into "lol... she is spending time with someone she met online?"

I do not understand how your brain works sometimes.

Didn't you get thrown out of a bar last night for calling a girl fat?

it's a reoccuring phenomenon, i know
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 20 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 02:45:54 PM)

All I did for Valentine's Day was take my mother out to dinner last night.

Today, however, I'm spending my time reading, doing homework, and trying to think of something to cook later tonight before having friends over to watch a movie.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 21 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 02:50:56 PM)

spending it recovering from last night's birthday party. happy v-day.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"where is my mind."
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 22 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 02:54:37 PM)

Sandy did you ever patch things up with dramamine?
-Wandering Idiot
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+129 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 23 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 03:10:14 PM)

Quoted from Amphylite:
Quoted from just dandy:

No, but my brother has wireless at his place, and it's quite close. Was on his back porch at the time.
Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 24 of 76 (Originally posted on: 02-14-10 03:12:19 PM)

There needs to be more international travel among INTL'ers, using each other as hostels.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4033 | Total Posts: 76 ]