Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Karma Bug Extermination > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 5044 | Total Posts: 14 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
(Originally posted on: 03-18-03 12:42:43 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Some of you may be aware of the karma bug that's been discovered. I won't say how it works, but the result is more than one karma being given at the same time. Like such:

Quote:
ForumMember -1 02-18-03 05:08:57 PM

This is obviously bad. Thus, I'm going around deleting any of the bug karma that's been given. If you have seen your karma recently and are aware of the "Machine Gun" karma
you've received please PM me and let me know. Also, if you're aware of the bug, please be warned that exploiting this bug from now on will result in punishment, including a Ban. However don't let this deter you from reporting machine gun karma given to you before today, as these past offenses won't result in bannings.

Summary:
Karma Bug = Bad
Using Karma Bug = Banned
Reporting Bugged Karma = Fun

So don't be surprised when some people's karma starts changing about. And also, anyone who attempts to try and find this karma bug and causes us to do more work will be horribly punished. That is all.

- Brad
I'm a Bloody Aussie!
"Whenever you bake a cake, just call me. I promise I'll come right over to lick the bowl" - Miguel, Passions

Who needs women when you've got Cricket... The Hackey Central Times
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reply 1 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-18-03 01:49:14 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

this was discoverd a long time ago, and i made it known in the admin forum... i dont know why its only getting attention from you guys now.
"there are these boys in my neighborhood that smoke pot, weed, you name it. anyway,one day when my cuzin was at my house we called the cops on them.the cops came over to there house but they did not catch them. a few weeks later my friends went to go drop off a movie at his house i went along w/ them the boy who smokes says which 1 of your parents snithed on me that i was smoking weed? me and my friend ran to my house and i went inside by the way this boy who smokes weed is 15 and cant even paint a mailbox w/ even strokes"
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1255 / -281)
Reply 2 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-18-03 04:20:06 AM)

This was fixed a long time ago...
"I'm a thief when all else fails, and all else failed." - Gambit
"It feels like I'm getting more famouser every day." - Avril Lavigne
Ishmaelkun: and if we say "she can't breath!" we say "chicken nut bread" - Izzy on Filipino accents
"Fried Rice bent over and i did the screwing, while Midget watched and kept a look out so we wouldnt get caught." - Legion
"The rivers are full of crocodile nasties, and He who made kittens put snakes in the grass." - Jethro Tull, Bungle in the Jungle
"What's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine too. If you shake my hand, better count your fingers. - Megadeth, Dread and the Fugitive Mind
ThePerfectCore
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+354 / -78)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 3 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-18-03 02:42:31 PM)

Quote:
APPARENTLY NOT! LOL!!

I'd like someone to check my karma stats anyway, plz.
So, yay
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

Ballkicks: (+108 / -202)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 4 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-18-03 02:48:51 PM)

Quoted from ThePerfectCore:
Quote:
APPARENTLY NOT! LOL!!

I'd like someone to check my karma stats anyway, plz.

I would like my stats checked as well. Also, you don't have to worry about me doing this cause I am a dumbass and would have no clue how to work it.
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

Reply 5 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-19-03 12:02:38 PM)

Apparently I was wrong. Oh wellz.

BACK 2 TEH TOP.
Ishmaelkun: and if we say "she can't breath!" we say "chicken nut bread" - Izzy on Filipino accents
"Fried Rice bent over and i did the screwing, while Midget watched and kept a look out so we wouldnt get caught." - Legion
"The rivers are full of crocodile nasties, and He who made kittens put snakes in the grass." - Jethro Tull, Bungle in the Jungle
"What's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine too. If you shake my hand, better count your fingers. - Megadeth, Dread and the Fugitive Mind

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Dec 1969
Reply 6 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-19-03 01:40:49 PM)

Can someone fix mine? I think I have a few repeats.

EDIT-
XXXXXX -1 02-18-03 05:08:57 PM

Indeed I do!

EDITx2-
*hides under bed*
Sorry for exploiting the Karma bug MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Coca Cola - "That girl at the left of the pic is pretty hot"
Nova - "She'd be a lot hotter if she wasn't pissing herself.
This reply was last edited on 03-19-03 01:57:53 PM by .
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

Reply 7 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-19-03 04:30:56 PM)

No repeats.
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

Ballkicks: (+108 / -202)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 8 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-19-03 07:58:17 PM)

I think some one gave me negative karma twice today. I think this cause they said they think they did in a post somewhere in RS.
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 9 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-19-03 11:05:06 PM)

What a shame, I was just about to give each of you +25.
Marijuana is living proof that big things do come in small packages.

Delicious Coca-Cola - Relieves Fatigue - The Most Refreshing Drink in the World
Spazz
The DA: Dumbledore's Army
Didn't donate $500 dollars to INTL!

got way too much shit when she was here

Ballkicks: (+141 / -122)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 10 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-20-03 01:37:35 AM)

check mine too. please. *hopes that some neg karma will go away*
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teaming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Ballkicks: (+0 / -0)
Reg. Date: Dec 1969
Reply 11 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-20-03 09:28:17 PM)

You may want to check mine, I'm not sure how I got +8.
the jam of the pearl
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 12 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-20-03 09:40:16 PM)

Quoted from chains:
You may want to check mine, I'm not sure how I got +8.

That was the single most hilarious thing I've ever heard you say.
I put this in here to fill up space in my forum sig because I am too self-concious to put anyone else's quotes down for fear of retribution and my incredibly low self-esteem, which contributes to me not thinking of any ideas for fear of them and my alias as a forum personality being shunned. I will attempt to write something clever and witty in an attempt to gain recognition in an internet forum full of people I will never meet merely to satisfy my insatiable appetite for being accepted as both a source of quality humor and as a person in general. I accept that I will ultimately fail and leave the forum, only to put my awkward teenage years behind me and grow up to be a loving and responsible father and husband until I turn 38 and am fired from my job, find out my wife is having an affair with a convicted child molester who she helped escape from prison, and I will let my car idle in the garage, slowly filling it with carbon monoxide and freeing me from my hellish prison on earth.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 13 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-21-03 01:26:17 AM)

Ditto.

Quote:
this was discoverd a long time ago, and i made it known in the admin forum... i dont know why its only getting attention from you guys now.

Because I wasn't an admin then.
I'm a Bloody Aussie!
"Whenever you bake a cake, just call me. I promise I'll come right over to lick the bowl" - Miguel, Passions

Who needs women when you've got Cricket... The Hackey Central Times
Roatigas

The best in the world at kicking people when they're down

Ballkicks: (+47 / -21)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 14 of 14 (Originally posted on: 03-21-03 06:37:17 AM)

Those were... better times.
"Fabulon! Now that just SOUNDs fun. If I got 800 grams of fabulon for my birthday, I'd be pretty stoked" - Brad.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 5044 | Total Posts: 14 ]