Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > Sul + Zbrisk = ? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 11198 | Total Posts: 111 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
(Originally posted on: 08-13-06 12:45:47 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Speaking of which, when are you getting married Alloy? big grin

Thread was split from the Picture thread because people like 15 year old romance.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.

[17:54] <vissario> are you black IFO?

This reply was last edited on 08-16-06 01:22:24 PM by IF0.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Androgynous Mystic Wizard

Ballkicks: (+95 / -20)
Reg. Date: Jan 2006
Reply 1 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-13-06 12:52:01 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I assume three or so years. You know, when it's legal in a country he's a citizen of. (As a citizen of the Russian Federation [I have a passport to prove it!] I can get married since last year. He's American. See the problem there?)
SUL
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. - E.B White
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 2 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-13-06 03:13:08 PM)

I find it hilarious that you proclaimed that you'll marry this dude, even before you met him in the flesh, alloy.

I mean, with your age, you must realize how hyper-naive you sound?

Quote:
If anyone wants to know, I made him look down because all the photos with him looking at the lens were turning out pretty horribly.

omg yah rite fag lol

(oh, and i'm not trying to be an ass towards you on purpose LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!)

And err, i hope you enjoy you marriage and wedding, uselessinfo
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Reply 3 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-13-06 03:16:00 PM)

I figure I have only another fifteen years before I finally flip and do something fatally stupid, so it's not like we'll be together for decades. kekeke u give soj???

And I find that being naive usually works out better than being cynical.
SUL
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it. - E.B White
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 4 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-13-06 03:28:40 PM)

Unless you're making a decision.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.

[17:54] <vissario> are you black IFO?
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Reply 5 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 12:58:31 PM)

I'll give you, "caveman". this is an emo emoticon, get it??? EMO-TICON!!!
SUL
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 6 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 01:11:24 PM)

Quoted from Alloy:
I'll give you, "caveman". this is an emo emoticon, get it??? EMO-TICON!!!
Well, whatever floats your boat. HEIN!!!HEIN!!!
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Tiger

One Big Happy

Ballkicks: (+34 / -10)
Reg. Date: Mar 2006
Reply 7 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 06:50:09 AM)

Quote:
I figure I have only another fifteen years before I finally flip and do something fatally stupid, so it's not like we'll be together for decades.

Thats a pretty wierd thing to say. What do you mean?
Tiger (obviously)
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 8 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 09:10:02 AM)

Quoted from Tiger:
Quote:
I figure I have only another fifteen years before I finally flip and do something fatally stupid, so it's not like we'll be together for decades.

Thats a pretty wierd thing to say. What do you mean?
It means she doesn't have the ambition or drive to make something of her life, maybe because she's afraid she might fail.

It means she hasn't the courage to live for herself.

It means she'll settle for some vague idea of security by agreeing to marry the first boy who wants her because she's afraid there won't be another.

It means she's a weak person.

Which means she’ll get to live to be 80+ something, by not really living at all.

That, or she's just plain naive and stupid, which she'll figure out in fifteen years, and out of sheer panic do something fatally stupid. She's pretty wise too, if she can see that one coming already.

What’s wrong with all you people (except uselessinformation.) Why are you all so eager to get married?
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Reply 9 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 09:43:10 AM)

It's actually because I'm insane (literally) and have psychotic episodes, during which I'm liable to attempt suicide or do something stupid and harmful to myself/others. I figure that unless I get some psychiatric help (I won't) I won't make it past thirty.

As for the "first boy" thing ... well, you're right. There won't be another. No one else is insane enough to put up with me for more than two months.

'Scuse me. I'll come back when I'm in a more sound state of mind.
SUL
Mingan
INTL Alumni

Reply 10 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 10:02:34 AM)

Quoted from Alloy:
It's actually because I'm insane (literally) and have psychotic episodes, during which I'm liable to attempt suicide or do something stupid and harmful to myself/others. I figure that unless I get some psychiatric help (I won't) I won't make it past thirty.

As for the "first boy" thing ... well, you're right. There won't be another. No one else is insane enough to put up with me for more than two months.

As far as I'm concerned, if you are aware of these problems and recognize them for what they are, you wouldn't HAVE to let them rule you.

You could do what you want despite them, not because of them.

But I don't mean to be mean, i'm just blunt. Don't take offence.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Reply 11 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 10:06:46 AM)

INTL taught me not to take things to heart. At any rate, I'm pretty sure I'm not settling for him. :P

Anyway, it's not exactly letting my problems rule me ... it's pretty much that any (normal) guy who hears "I think I might have BPD and I'm 90% certain I'm in the autistic spectrum" is going to run a mile.  

Angst. Ignore.
SUL
Mingan
INTL Alumni

Reply 12 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 10:10:25 AM)

Quoted from Alloy:
Angst. Ignore.
thats exactly what a smart man will know, he won't run, he'll just be annoyed by your insecurities.
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+129 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 13 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 10:46:47 AM)

Quoted from Alloy:

That's worrying. Not that you have said problems, but you're willing to put the boy/man you supposedly love enough to marry in danger.

Not only that, but you're resigned to the fact that you're probably going to kill yourself by thirty. What's that going to do to this boy you supposedly love?

You're willing to potentially kill him, a person you're supposed to love more than anything (when you're married), and yourself (which, possibly, could kill him) instead of swallowing whatever it is that's holding you back (pride?) and get some help and a chance at a normal life?

.. and you're just planning on marrying him because you think nobody else will have you?

Eh. I like you, but I don't like this.
I can say "Good Morning." in seven different languages. Which would you prefer I use tomorrow?
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Reply 14 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 11:05:34 AM)

I am perfectly willing to get help. In fact, I want to. But my family doesn't believe I have problems. They think whatever kinked wire I have can be straightened out by hard work, dedication and setting goals. I don't get either help or support from any of them. They delight in calling me "retarded" and "abnormal" every time I do something wrong.

And I think that even during one of my ... episodes ... I couldn't hurt him in any way. I'm insane but I'm not stupid. Killing him is definitely not something I'd do, no matter how many screws I lost.

I'm not sure about myself. I'm in a pretty morbid state of mind right now, hence the gloomy predictions of my own untimely suicide. I couldn't do it before, why would I be able to in fifteen years? Eh. I just don't know. I'll try to get help or learn to get through the bad times.

Hell, all I know is that for the eight months we've been together I've found that I've been "coping" a lot better.

And obviously, the original "fifteen years" comment wasn't entirely serious. Terrible thing to joke about, I know ... but then again, it wasn't a joke. Uh. I think the term I'm looking for is hyperbole. And I made it because I'm a bloody idiot. this is an emo emoticon, get it??? EMO-TICON!!!

EDIT: And I plan on marrying him because I really think I love him. I'm not settling, by any means. I just think that if it doesn't work out (don't see why it would fail, but ...) I'll never find someone to replace him.
SUL
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 15 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 11:14:28 AM)

Alloy there are millions of other guys who are just as ugly as him who'd love to go out with you, don't be so down on yourself.
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Reply 16 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 11:20:00 AM)

What did I tell you people about the caveman jokes?

That said, do you REALLY think his looks played much part in attraction?
SUL
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 17 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 11:30:33 AM)

Obviously not.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 18 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 11:42:18 AM)

Quoted from Alloy:
I am perfectly willing to get help. In fact, I want to. But my family doesn't believe I have problems. They think whatever kinked wire I have can be straightened out by hard work, dedication and setting goals. I don't get either help or support from any of them. They delight in calling me "retarded" and "abnormal" every time I do something wrong.

Did you get your family's permission to fly in some dude from the internet?
1. if so, they have strange priorities
2. if not, why does it suddenly matter what they think?

Excuses, excuses!
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Reply 19 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 11:51:46 AM)

They did give me permission. And yes, their priorities ARE weird. Don't even get me started.

I think the bottom line is, I'm happy with Daniel and I see no reason to leave him, either now or in the future. And it's my goddamn choice people. Shiny? big grin
SUL
Mingan
INTL Alumni

Reply 20 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 11:57:41 AM)

There you go, thats better.

Ya gotta take this discussion by the scruff and drag it where you want it to go.
anaemic_royalty
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+884 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 21 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 03:40:51 PM)

Quote:
What’s wrong with all you people (except uselessinformation.) Why are you all so eager to get married?

Hahaha.

Quote:

That's a common attitude in older generations.
"Just stop whining and work hard like i've had to do, you fucking pussy".

Your parents sound like my father.

I can certainly see where they're coming from, though.
Imagine having grown up 40 or 50 years ago in Russia or Germany, and now when the material standard of living is so much higher and everything is easier and young people get pretty much everything they need for free, your kid just sits around the house being all gloomy and complaining about how they can't handle every day life.

It must feel like a provocation.

I used to just hate him and think he was a primitive moron, of course, but i've gotten some perspective on it.
DRAHNIER
Alloy
Grammar Whores Unite

Reply 22 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 03:59:47 PM)

You know what the kicker is?

My family has a history of mental illness.

They STILL won't get me help. Though my mother threatened to send me to a mental hospital a few hours ago.
SUL
anaemic_royalty
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+884 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 23 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 04:02:51 PM)

Quote:
Though my mother threatened to send me to a mental hospital a few hours ago.

See, a step in the right direction! i'm a serial-killer :)
DRAHNIER
Scarlet
Woah

Skank

Ballkicks: (+82 / -89)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 24 of 111 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 04:15:58 PM)

Why do you need your parents to allow you to seek help? Can't you just talk to your GP off your own back or something? If no one else is willing to help (or listen it seems) then you've got to sort it out yourself - and not resign yourself to "Oh Lord I shall probably die in 15 years" or some such nonesense.
- Scarlet.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 11198 | Total Posts: 111 ]