Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > Forum Survivor: Battle Royale Edition > Viewing Thread
fags: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10 ] [ RAWR: 26300 | GRRR: 231 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w
Who deserves to die?
mmmm
[b]Mr Excitable[/b]: katana (0.8) 6 votes, 9.375%
[b]Amphytrite[/b]: chainsaw (1.05) 6 votes, 9.375%
[b]Dante[/b]: bazooka (0.75) 10 votes, 15.625%
[b]Nova[/b]: bow and arrow (1.15) 4 votes, 6.25%
[b]Fisher[/b]: sniper rifle (0.5) 10 votes, 15.625%
[b]kayte[/b]: machine gun (0.55) 11 votes, 17.188%
[b]Lyle[/b]: silenced pistol (0.7) 11 votes, 17.188%
[b]emtilt[/b]: hunting knife (1.1) 6 votes, 9.375%
Totals: 64 votes, 103.058%
Modify Poll
(time of death: 09-19-04 08:19:10 PM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

Hello and welcome to the newest installment of INTL Forum Survivor. This time around, we will be switching things up a bit and turning this into something very similar to the movie Battle Royale. For those of you unfamiliar with the movie Battle Royale, allow me to explain. The premise of the movie is that a number of Japanese school students are kidnapped and relocated to an isolated island off the coast of Japan, given instruments of destruction and instructed to kill each other in whatever way possible. The last one standing is declared the winner and allowed to live.

So in the spirit of Battle Royale, we have abducted 15 forumers from INTL, put them on an isolated island, and given them weapons of destruction so that they may kill each other, until only one stands.

We have allowed the participants to choose any number between 1 and 15 so that we may randomly assign them weapons which have been preemptively assigned numbers. The concept is simple, you get the weapon that corresponds to the number that was chosen. This way, if you get a crappy weapon, you only have yourself to blame.

The way this will work is that you will have 24 hours in which to choose which survivor you think deserves to die. Participants and spectators alike will have an equal voice in the matter. At the end of the 24-hour period, the votes will be tallied and then multiplied by their weapons assigned multiplier, resulting in an overall score for that round. Whoever has the highest score for that round will be killed off by those with the lowest scores. I, or another administrator, after tallying the scores, will write up a brief storyline after each round describing the death of the loser.

As members of this forum community, you are encouraged to create a visual representation of each round's result for further entertainment value of this thread. So if Skye is killed by Agon and IF0, it would be proper to render this brutal death in MSPaint or whatever art program of your choosing. This, of course, is optional.

----------

Enough of that. Let's get the game started. I will now introduce the participants of this Battle Royale and assign them the weapon they blindly chose.

1. Mr Excitable: katana (0.8)
2. Amphytrite: chainsaw (1.05)
3. Dante: bazooka (0.75)
4. Skye: crowbar (1.25)
5. Nova: bow and arrow (1.15)
6. Fisher: sniper rifle (0.5)
7. Agon: chinese stars (1.00)
8. asthetik: desert eagle (0.65)
9. kayte: machine gun (0.55)
10. IF0: shotgun (0.6)
11. IB: throwing knives (0.95)
12. Lyle: silenced pistol (0.7)
13. Chimp: taser (1.2)
14. Coca-Cola: battle axe (0.9)
15. emtilt: hunting knife (1.1)

Now, there you have it, folks. Now, don't get discouraged just because you got a crappy weapon. That doesn't mean that you can't improve. Of course, in order to improve your weapon, you must singlehandedly kill one or more of your opponents. You will then automatically replace your crappy weapon with your victims superior weapon. However, if you doubleteam someone with a superior weapon, neither of you will get the better weapon.

Oh, and before we begin, allow me to remind you that if you are listed above in the poll, you must vote to eliminate at least one person. If you do not vote one day, your weapon's modifier will increase by 0.5, thus increasing the possibility of your own death.

Let the killing begin!
Dear Diary,

[size=5]Day One[/size]

7:10pm: I administered sedatives to all participants of the INTL Battle Royale. When all participants were knocked unconscious, they were transported to a remote part of the island and dropped off along with their weapon. On top of sedating, I have also attached a small electronic devices charged with explosives to each of their necks so that I may terminate them if I deem it necessary and also to check their vitals to verify their death or tampering. These neck devices will automatically explode upon no longer receiving a vitals signal, so detaching them or otherwise disabling them will cause death in the participant. Oh what fun.

7:45pm: All participants have been successfully dropped off at their specific drop zone, as marked on island map #1 (see below)

8:19pm: All unconscious participants have awoken from their drug-induced sleep, thus officially opening the Battle Royale.

9:45pm: Not much has happened yet. I've been monitoring some minor movement between some of the participants, but all in all, not much action has taken place.

11:00pm: Still no action. However, IF0 has begun his attempt to swim from his isolated island to the main island. I'm curious to see if he'll make it. Regardless, I'm going to bed.

5:45am: It appears as though IF0's attempt to swim the channel has failed, as his mutilated body has been washed ashore on the southeast shore and his vitals are reading zero. After reviewing the satellite footage from last night, he was apparently attacked by a rabid pack of starving piranhas. The explosives attached to his neck completely severed his head upon his death, which I presume is now in the collection stomachs of the piranhas, as it is no longer attached to his body and did not wash ashore. Too bad, so sad. Estimated time of death: 1:14am.

[size=5]Day One, Update Two[/size]

9:05am: Still not much action going on. However, I did notice a few participants relocating around the island in search of food and other participants. Also, I did notice that Fisher happened upon IF0's rotting body on the shore. I reviewed the footage and notice Fisher taking a piss on IF0's body. Man, what a fucking psycho. I can't say I wouldn't do the same though. Anyway, he did attempt to cover up his body with sand though. My guess is that he's trying to conceal the horrible smell of a 10-pound colon that likely evacuated itself a couple hours earlier. I'm surely glad I don't have to experience the bloated death stench of that fat fuck.

10:50am: I was pleasantly surprised when I was watching some of the day's events unfold. Fisher in an attempt to bag himself a kill, decided to call for emtilt after seeing him on the shore across of the nearby river. What I couldn't understand is that emtilt actually answered his call and swam across the river to go to Fisher. I mean, seriously, what a fucking dumbass. Anyway, I was pretty entertained when I saw that when emtilt finally arrived, Fisher was nowhere to be found. Hell, I didn't even notice Fisher relocate himself behind a nearby boulder and ready his sniper rifle, until I replayed some of the footage. Anyway, as emtilt looked around for Fisher, there was a loud bang as a wisp of sand erupted near his feet. The look on emtilt's face was absolutely priceless. He was horrified. He immediately dropped to the ground and started crawling toward cover, which unfortunately for emtilt was IF0's body. Haha! Fisher took another shot, but his rifle jammed, so he decided to run away before emtilt could track him down.

11:30am: After spending roughly 30 minutes using IF0's corpse as a shield with no shots fired, emtilt finally decided to venture out in the hope of escaping Fisher's sniper riflescope. He didn't know that Fisher already took off, so he moves stealthily back across the river, where he came from.

[size=5]Day One, Update Three[/size]

1:56pm: A bit of action erupted when Chimp and Lyle ran across each other while moving through the island's jungle. Lyle, who had previously been in the mountains, decided that her best bet would be to descend into the jungles, but as she ventured through the thick brush, she encountered Chimp who was chasing around a wild boar with his taser. Quietly, Lyle stalked Chimp, until she stepped on a branch and alerted Chimp to her presence. Once Lyle realized that Chimp had noticed her, she took a few pot shots at Chimp but only hit trees and not her target. As she stalked him through the jungle, she lost sight of Chimp, who, in accordance with his name, climbed a fucking tree like a pro and turned the tables on Lyle. As Lyle passed by, Chimp shot his taser leads at Lyle and nailed her in the back. Fucking ouch! Unfortunately for Chimp, Lyle has more willpower and determination than he had expected, so instead of falling down, she ran. The spiked leads of Chimp's taser tore out of a chunk of Lyle's back, but she managed to escape, hurt, but alive.

3:54pm: I'm going to take a nap.

7:45pm: I just woke up to the vital alarm going off. See, after the death of IF0, I knew I had to do something that would alert me as to when a death occurs, well as a result, I set up this system that sounds an alarm whenever there is a death. And it works like a charm! I'm saddened that I didn't get to witness it; however, I'm glad that I have satellite feeds and cameras planted all over the island, so I can just playback some of the footage. Anyway, Agon has been killed, sniped by Fisher to be exact. Give me a few minutes to review the footage and I'll update my journal with the details.

8:19pm: Okay, I've finally reviewed all the footage, and wow! Fisher certainly did improve on his sniping. Perhaps he took his earlier misfire as a hint that he needs to readjust his weapon. I don't know what he did and frankly, I'm too lazy to trace his movements since earlier this morning. Anyway, whatever he did, it worked. Apparently, Fisher had been tracking Agon as Agon wandered the beach, haphazardly throwing his chinese stars at random pieces of driftwood on the shore. Finally, as Agon began seeking refuge in the jungle as the sun began to set, Fisher, using the last few minutes of daylight to his advantage, fired a single shot, hitting Agon right in the chest, just barely missing his heart. Agon didn't die immediately though. The thrust of the precision shot knocked Agon onto his back, where he lay for five minutes choking on his own blood and writhing in intense pain. Fisher didn't move from his spot, but instead watched with extreme delight, as Agon choked to death through his highly magnified scope. As Agon's vitals began reading zero, the sun set in the west, and the device around his neck beeped five times before exploding, nearly severing his head, but by a few tendons.

8:25pm: Now that Day One is over, I've drawn a map of where everyone is on the island. Numbers written in red correspond to where the bodies of the dead are located.

[size=5]Day Two[/size]

12:17am: There's a full moon tonight, thankfully. That means I'll be able to capture whatever action goes on tonight. Aside from that, there has been no major action since Fisher put Agon to death. However, I did notice that Nova and kayte banded together last night after a freak encounter on the west beach about an hour ago. A few other movements of note include; Chimp deciding to move to the opposite side of the mountain range; Skye moved her way into the mountain range; Dante moved south along the shoreline, making sure to stay in the forest line to conceal himself; emtilt made his way toward the northwest; asthetik moved toward the north waterfall; Coca-Cola has begun heading southwest, toward the river; Fisher has also begun moving in the same direction toward the same location that Coca-Cola is headed to, with any luck, they'll meet each other; Mr Excitable has also moved into the mountain range; and finally, IF0's decapitated head is floating freely in the in the channel between the main island and the smaller island he started on.

1:56am: Talk about great timing. Damn! I was just sitting here, monitoring some motion when I noticed that Fisher had stopped moving and was located close to the east shore of the river. No big deal right? Well, Coca-Cola's beacon was damn close to Fisher's beacon on the island map. I knew something was about to happen, so I zoomed in on the satellite feed and focused some of my surveillance cameras in the area on the two participants. Fisher, having been alerted to Coca-Cola's presence, had stealthily climbed his way up into a tree and camouflaged himself, turned off his safety and awaited an opportunity to pick off his second victim. Unaware of Fisher being near, Coca-Cola reached the shore, paused for a few moments, took off his clothes (except for his boxers), moved his way into the river, and began to bathe. Fisher lined up his shot, took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, paused halfway through his exhale, and pulled the trigger ever so slightly as to let his bullet fly out without missing his target. However, his careful execution missed its target, but only by a few inches. Instead of hitting Coca-Cola in the head, he hit Coca-Cola in the neck, causing Coca-Cola to immediately begin choking on his own blood. He splashed violently in the water, unable to scream, nor able to hold his footing on the floor of the river. Once he lost his footing, the river's current began carrying his downstream. It was only a matter of minutes now until Coca-Cola would be dead. Fortunately for Fisher, though, he again was able to witness the death of his victim. It only took a few moments for Coca-Cola to be rendered unconscious, it also only too a few more moments after that for his vitals to begin reading zero. At he float downstream, face down, the device around his neck beeped five times before it exploded. Perched in a tree from afar, what Fisher witnessed was that of a bloody firecracker exploding just beneath the surface of the water, as red water sprayed as high as ten feet into the air. Coca-Cola was now dead and Fisher had two confirmed kills.

2:15am: Almost immediately after Coca-Cola had been killed and I had enough time to calm my excitement, yet another kill took place, this time halfway across the island near the west side of the mountain range. As Chimp moved northwest through the mountains, he unfortunately stumbled upon Mr Excitable taking a break and eating the raw flesh of a squirrel he had captured and cut up with his katana. Mr Excitable wasn't quite on his guard at the moment Chimp approached, so when he heard Chimp yell out to him to stand up and surrender himself, he was caught off guard. Slowly, Mr Excitable inched toward his katana that was located about five feet away from him. "Stop moving or I'll shoot you!" Chimp screamed at the top of his lungs, causing some nearby bats to stir and fly away. Not knowing whether or not Chimp actually had a gun or a pair of scissors, Mr Excitable decided to make a break for his weapon. As soon as he broke is stillness, Chimp shot his taser leads toward Mr Excitable, but missed, hitting a nearby tree. With his leads stuck in a tree, I'd imagine that Chimp knew his life was about to end, very painfully. Before he could even begin to attempt recovering his leads from the tree or flee, Mr Excitable was standing before him with an unsheathed katana, ready to strike. Chimp then dropped his taser altogether and began running away, Mr Excitable gave chase and for about four minutes, they ran through the mountains, one behind the other. I had a hard time following them and lost sight of them for a moment. I zoomed out, found them, and zoomed back in, all the while sitting at the edge of my seat. Eventually, Chimp tripped on a rock and had a rather nasty fall, it appeared as though his leg had been broken, since he was screaming in pain as Mr Excitable approached him with a grim smile on his face. Chimp, lying on the ground, begging for his life, reached out his arms as if he intended to guard himself against sharpened steel. Mr Excitable struck Chimp across the chest, causing Chimp to recoil in pain and go limp on the ground. Mr Excitable moved in closer, drew his katana above his head, facing down, and in a swift movement, drove it into Chimp's chest. It appeared to me as if he had hit Chimp's heart with deadly precision. Chimp's vitals slowly began to decrease as if to countdown to the bloody mess that was about to come. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. 0. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. BOOM! Chimp's head didn't severe completely off, but it wasn't quite sitting on his neck very prettily, not like it was very pretty sitting on his neck when he was completely intact, but that's beside the point. Mr Excitable found a nearby tree branch, sharpened it into a pike with his katana, and drove it into the ground. He then wiped some of Chimp's dried blood off of his face and moved closer to Chimp's body, severing whatever tendons and meat holding Chimp's head to the rest of his body. He then stuck Chimp's head on the pike and slowly walked away, savoring the moment.

3:15am: I've updated the map with current locations of the participants. The dead are located in red.

[size=5]Day Two, Update Two[/size]

6:57am: Man, what a horrible last few hours. My girlfriend called me up and scolded me for taking "a vacation" as she put it. I tried to explain to her that I'm doing some very important work out here. She insisted that if I didn't start spending more time with her, she'd break up with me. I mean, what the fuck? We've been going out for nearly two years and now she's going to threaten to break up with me? What a bitch! Anyway, I've been too upset over this whole thing to pay much attention to the Battle Royale. There's been some movement, but nothing major. However, I did notice that, at their current rate, IB and Mr Excitable will intercept each other in about an hour. Whatever! But anyway, I tried to call her back and she didn't answer her calls. In fact, she changed her voice mail prompt, she's being really immature about this whole ordeal. I left a message explaining to her that I'd be home soon enough. Who knows, maybe she'll call me back, maybe she won't. I'm sure she will.

8:14am: Well, I was right about two things. One: my girlfriend called back, but refused to apologize. Two: IB and Mr Excitable crossed each other's paths. Anyway, she scolded me even more, expecting me to just fold and fly back home and abandon the entire project. However, after about 15 minutes of consoling her and insisting that everything is going to work out, the vitals alarm went off. "Fuck!" I said, as she inquired as to what that pulsing noise was. "I thought you were vacationing in Jamaica?" she asked. "I am, honey! I am! But, uh, honey, I have to go, something came up," I replied. "You better not hang up on..." I cut her off. I'm going to feel her wrath later. Oh man. Actually, in a way, I somewhat envy IB. I'll explain in a few.

8:32am: Just finished reviewing all the available footage from the recent death of IB. It was fairly interesting. I mean, throwing knives vs. a katana. Now there's a fight. However, the details are sketchy, considering that the fight took place in a part of the island that is heavily canopied, thus impenetrable by my satellite feeds. I've had to resort to using the sweeping cameras that were placed in the area, but they cut out every so often, since I didn't have override control of them as the fight took place. Anyway, what I did garner from this fight is that they both discovered each other at approximately the same time. There was no ambush and there was no preparation. In fact, it was quite spontaneous. As soon as the two saw each other, they paused for a few moments. As IB reached for his knives, Mr Excitable charged forward with his katana at the ready, swiping away one of IB's knives thrown with precision at Mr Excitable's neck. Being armed with about ten knives, IB attempted to retreat as to conserve his knives without needlessly wasting them, but it wasn't quite enough to escape Mr Excitable's bloodlust. Mr Excitable leapt into the air and struck down upon IB, but IB was on his guard and used two knives, one in each hand, to break the thrust Mr Excitable had attempted. This blow weakened IB who released the grip of one of his knives. With one of IB's knives gone, he knew he was nearly dead, so as Mr Excitable struck down upon him, he took his remaining knife and stabbed it into Mr Excitable's leg, but Mr Excitable didn't quite notice the wound yet. His attempt to stab him in the leg was a futile attempt at saving his own life though, as Mr Excitable's blow damn near split IB's ribs wide open like a Thanksgiving turkey. As IB's blood soaked into the soil around him, his eyes fluttered and he lost consciousness, all the while his vitals dropped closer and closer to zero. Before his vitals could drop to zero though, Mr Excitable struck down upon IB again in an attempt to chop off his head, but instead of decapitating him, upon striking the device around IB's neck, the device exploded, causing some shrapnel to get lodged in Mr Excitable's left leg and left arm. As Mr Excitable tried to walk away, he collapsed, unable to walk due to his injury. Last time I checked he was attempting to treat his wound. Let's hope that he can, because I have a feeling that he is the only one that can possibly kill Fisher, yet with this wound, I'm not sure he's going to be able to do it.

8:56am: Girlfriend called again, but I had I was out of range, so she left a voice mail. She sounded pretty pissed off. Man, I can't wait for this whole thing to be over, because I really need to get some ass. Oh, and here's the new map as of this moment.

[size=5]Day Two, Update Three[/size]

12:34pm: I spent most of this morning talking to my girlfriend on the phone and trying to patch things up. I think I succeeded in doing so, since she's no longer threatening to break up with me. I told her that I'd try my best to expedite my work here, which she still has no clue as to what I'm doing here. It's probably in her best interest. Anyway, a few minutes ago, there was another death. Mr Excitable killed yet another scumbag, asthetik. The kill took place on the tallest peak on the island, oddly enough, so there was plenty of great satellite feed to survey in order to get an accurate description of what happened. I'm going to go take a lunch break, then update as to the kill.

1:18pm: Liver and pastrami on rye. Yum! Okay, as promised, here's the cap of Mr Excitable's kill. After putting an end to IB, Mr Excitable was rather damaged from the stab wound in his leg and the shrapnel that got lodged in the left side of his body, so afterwards, he spent a majority of his time treating these wounds. I was rather amazed to see how well he was able to handle this type of damage. It was around 9:30am when he was finished and began moving east across the mountains. At the same time, asthetik was also moving across the same mountains, headed west. At around 11:46am, they saw each other for the first time. Their battle raged for about 15 minutes before asthetik was put to death. This was asthetik's first time seeing someone on the island since the Battle Royale began, so he was rather startled when he saw Mr Excitable, having blood-stained clothes, and various bandages on his arm and leg; he had to have known that Mr Excitable had been in at least one battle before, thus the wounds and bandages. Either way, once they saw each other, Mr Excitable charged asthetik, who fumbled for a second and took a shot at Mr Excitable, missing by a few feet. The initial kick of the gun, threw asthetik off balance and he tumbled to the ground. Mr Excitable continued to charge, raised his weapon above his head, leapt into the air at asthetik. As he began to land, he swung his katana, but before he could connect, asthetik rolled away and his blow was futile. When asthetik rolled, he took another shot at Mr Excitable, but again was unsuccessful, as Mr Excitable attempted to recover from his missed attempt, asthetik got off the ground and ran off. Mr Excitable gave chase. After a few futile attempts at shooting his enemy as asthetik ran away, he finally began to tire, but unfortunately for him, Mr Excitable did not. Eventually, Mr Excitable caught up with asthetik, who stood there, exhausted, aiming his gun at Mr Excitable. He yelled for him to leave and to stop approaching; however, Mr Excitable would have nothing to do with that and continued to approach, slowly at first, but not for long. Not knowing what to do and not having the balls to kill a man himself, asthetik removed Mr Excitable from his sights and pointed the powerful desert eagle at his own head. It appeared to me as though he was determined not to give Mr Excitable the grim satisfaction of ending his life or perhaps he didn't want to die a slowly; regardless, it was only a matter of a few seconds before Mr Excitable charged asthetik and as he did, a loud bang echoed from atop the tallest point on the island and asthetik toppled to the ground. Mr Excitable, retreated from asthetik's body with utmost urgency, knowing what would happen, did he not. A few seconds later, there was a medium-sized explosion as everything above asthetik's neck flew in every imaginable direction.

1:58pm: While writing my last entry, there was another death. emtilt killed Skye. I'm going to review the footage and update my journal accordingly.

2:24pm: Apparently after having the false opportunity to ally with Fisher yesterday, emtilt got a brilliant idea. See, for the last few hours, emtilt and Skye have been traveling with each other, side-by-side. They met in the middle of the forest and after a few tense moments, they banded together and moved toward the west shore. Once they got to the west shore, Skye and emtilt began discussing something or another, I couldn't hear. After talking for a few minutes, Skye began to lay down behind in some brush and began to sleep. emtilt stood watch for about 30 minutes before he made his move. I presume that he had had this planned since their first meeting, but he slowly moved toward where Skye lay in the brush, with his hunting knife at the ready. He stood over Skye, looking into her face and he leaned over and put his knife a few inches off of her neck. I could see him standing there, bending over, and trembling profusely for a few seconds. In a single movement, I saw his right arm fly off to his right side with blood on his knife. He had slit Skye's throat in her sleep. However, this wasn't it. Skye immediately awoke before she died of blood loss. She began convulsing on the ground as emtilt moved off to the side and watched her bleed like a stuck pig. She mustered enough strength to stand, as the front of her blouse steadily grew red. She stumbled around for a few moments, unable to scream, but undoubtedly in intense pain; she appeared to be attempting to charge emtilt, but was unable to do so. Evading her clumsy movements, emtilt moved in and stabbed her twice in the stomach with his knife, then once more in the chest, missing her heart by only a couple inches. If having her throat cut wasn't enough to kill her, these definitely were enough. She fell to the ground, face down, and stopped moving. Her body continued to spasm for a bit, but was as good as dead. emtilt began hearing her neck device beeping and interpreted this properly, since he began to run away. The force of the explosion, coupled with her slit throat, didn't quite sever her head, but it did force her head to do a complete 180, and not like the 180 from The Exorcist. Rather, her head went from facing down to, facing straight up as her body stayed chest down, her head was now resting on her back, hanging on merely by the flap of skin on the back of her neck. emtilt then moved back into the forest, leaving her body there to rot.
This sly williker sooth-sayed his words 'roundabout 09-25-04 04:52:27 PM by Air Bud.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

women: (+914 / -56)
drugs 6780 (1.096)
$$$ Sep 2001
billz TEH INTARNET!
pimpin on Male
playa 1 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:26:10 PM)

Pump action baby.

Arnold Schwarzenegger: And to those critics who are so pessimistic about our economy, I say: Don't be economic girlie-men.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

women: (+621 / -173)
drugs 6749 (1.221)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 2 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:26:26 PM)

never forget

Governor Pataki on Kerry-
"This is a candidate who has to Google his own name to see where he stands."
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

women: (+723 / -204)
drugs 6638 (1.125)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz Missouri
pimpin on Male
playa 3 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:26:40 PM)

Wait, so only players can vote?

My vast intellect does provide some comfort.
New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

women: (+392 / -179)
drugs 2981 (0.49)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz Ithaca, NY
pimpin on Male
playa 4 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:29:09 PM)

ill fucking cut you mang

There is more money being spent on breast implants and Viagra than on Alzheimer's research. This means that by 2030, there should be a large elderly population with perky boobs and huge erections and absolutely no recollection of what to do with them - Dave Barry

NNY - target is more dangerous than rugby
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

women: (+514 / -60)
drugs 3218 (0.566)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 5 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:38:35 PM)

I'll give you a splitting headache.

Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

women: (+503 / -183)
drugs 3103 (0.547)
$$$ Feb 2003
billz Nova Scotia, Canada
pimpin on Male
playa 6 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:38:57 PM)

Why is kayte bald?
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

women: (+439 / -139)
drugs 1778 (0.301)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz NY
pimpin on Male
playa 7 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:42:26 PM)

because she has a horrible disease

There is more money being spent on breast implants and Viagra than on Alzheimer's research. This means that by 2030, there should be a large elderly population with perky boobs and huge erections and absolutely no recollection of what to do with them - Dave Barry

NNY - target is more dangerous than rugby
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

women: (+514 / -60)
drugs 3218 (0.566)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 8 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:45:18 PM)

spam? oh yes I think so

This sly williker sooth-sayed his words 'roundabout 09-19-04 09:15:37 PM by C.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

drugs 6638 (1.125)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz Missouri
pimpin on Male
playa 9 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:51:05 PM)

$2

This sly williker sooth-sayed his words 'roundabout 09-19-04 09:15:20 PM by C.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

drugs 6638 (1.125)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz Missouri
pimpin on Male
playa 10 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:58:40 PM)

if only this were real MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

women: (+1255 / -281)
drugs 18669 (3.114)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 11 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 08:58:46 PM)

i officially have the most badass weapon

You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hustles and scores, that's all I do she says, she says 10 bucks for head, 15 for half and half, she says, 3 hits a day at 35 per. You say thats 7 tricks a day at least but she says, sometimes I get lucky, once this guy gives me a bill and a half just to eat me, only time I ever came. You figure you can save her, you sell your color TV that keeps her off the streets a whole day, you hawk your typewrighter for one jolt, then your shotgun, your watch, a week later you say listen I'm a little short, but she says no scratch, no snatch. You say look, it is better to give, but she says, be gone - creep. One night they spot you on the street in your skivvies, tryin to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are but they nail you, then she happens by and she says, Christ you look fucked, she says, hang tough. But you don't say anything.

You just think what a bum wrap for a nice sensitive guy like me.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

women: (+333 / -161)
drugs 3016 (0.513)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 12 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 09:19:33 PM)

This is an awesome idea.

U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

women: (+527 / -190)
drugs 4335 (0.712)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 13 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 09:29:29 PM)

oldie but goodie

i wish i was ifo

C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

drugs 6638 (1.125)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz Missouri
pimpin on Male
playa 14 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 09:32:11 PM)

Carla has gross titties.
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

women: (+439 / -139)
drugs 1778 (0.301)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz NY
pimpin on Male
playa 15 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 09:53:40 PM)

methinks i'll be lynched by morrow.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

women: (+781 / -120)
drugs 5306 (0.932)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 16 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 10:21:18 PM)

Quote:
ill fucking cut you mang

"Did you see me cut him? Ford said. Did you see me cut him?
"No. Who did you cut?"
"Belloc. Did I cut him!
"I didn't see it. Why did you cut him?"
"For every good reason in the world. Did I cut him though!"
He was thoroughly and completely happy. I had never seen Belloc and I did not believe he has seen us. He looked like a man who had been thinking of something and glanced at the table automatically. I felt badly that Ford had been rude to him, as, being a young man who was commencing his education, I had a high regarding for him as an older writer."

You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hustles and scores, that's all I do she says, she says 10 bucks for head, 15 for half and half, she says, 3 hits a day at 35 per. You say thats 7 tricks a day at least but she says, sometimes I get lucky, once this guy gives me a bill and a half just to eat me, only time I ever came. You figure you can save her, you sell your color TV that keeps her off the streets a whole day, you hawk your typewrighter for one jolt, then your shotgun, your watch, a week later you say listen I'm a little short, but she says no scratch, no snatch. You say look, it is better to give, but she says, be gone - creep. One night they spot you on the street in your skivvies, tryin to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are but they nail you, then she happens by and she says, Christ you look fucked, she says, hang tough. But you don't say anything.

You just think what a bum wrap for a nice sensitive guy like me.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

women: (+333 / -161)
drugs 3016 (0.513)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 17 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 10:45:21 PM)

*origianal text*

cocaine ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||| mushrooms | marijuana ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| codeine ||| alcohol ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| salvia | adderall | HALTED DUE TO PROBATION (will resume in 6 months)
This sly williker sooth-sayed his words 'roundabout 09-19-04 11:16:05 PM by Fisher.
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

women: (+145 / -473)
drugs 877 (0.158)
$$$ May 2003
billz :noitacoL
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 18 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-19-04 11:04:45 PM)

IF0 is being a fat jackass and editing posts. That is so cool.

U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

women: (+527 / -190)
drugs 4335 (0.712)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 19 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-20-04 12:30:40 AM)

THIS FUCKING rocks
This sly williker sooth-sayed his words 'roundabout 09-20-04 11:22:28 AM by Imperialist.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

women: (+268 / -153)
drugs 1569 (0.265)
$$$ May 2002
billz t
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 20 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-20-04 12:32:53 AM)

C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

drugs 6638 (1.125)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz Missouri
pimpin on Male
playa 21 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-20-04 05:08:22 AM)

Shit, I am getting killed. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
I thought you all loved me

Subliminal message: Nova for Admin! 
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

women: (+820 / -208)
drugs 689 (0.12)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Kenya
pimpin on Female
playa 22 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-20-04 05:36:14 AM)

I have conclusive evidence that IF0 was the one who wasted roughly an hour of his life going through every single page of OD and hiding every single threads. He has been thusly banned for three weeks as a result and eliminated from this contest.

Funny thing is that it took me approximately 5 seconds to unhide every single thread. Fucking moron.

edit: Chimp is also very luck I'm not banning him too, simply because he's roommates with IF0.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

women: (+914 / -56)
drugs 6780 (1.096)
$$$ Sep 2001
billz TEH INTARNET!
pimpin on Male
playa 23 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-20-04 05:44:44 AM)

I should take his place.

Public Service Announcement: OLD PEOPLE HAVE SEX
~ RokBom ~
Lucifer Beowulf Helidon
The Reel RS Krew
MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LUCIFER@ROKBOM.COM

LBH was here... All thats left are the shattered remains of a broken man.

women: (+457 / -89)
drugs 1052 (0.188)
$$$ Apr 2003
billz Brisbane
pimpin on Male
playa 24 among 231 hatas (time of death: 09-20-04 06:06:11 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
I have conclusive evidence that IF0 was the one who wasted roughly an hour of his life going through every single page of OD and hiding every single threads. He has been thusly banned for three weeks as a result and eliminated from this contest.

Funny thing is that it took me approximately 5 seconds to unhide every single thread. Fucking moron.

This is day one of some exquisite drama.

My vast intellect does provide some comfort.
New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

women: (+392 / -179)
drugs 2981 (0.49)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz Ithaca, NY
pimpin on Male
busta

fuck up the srevers
Display Signature?
wtf is this doe
look at the little dudes?
codey beat his wife