Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > New Pay Features (aka SEND ME CASH MONEYS, OKAY?) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 3816 | Total Posts: 11 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 09-11-04 10:50:19 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

After discussing this on IRC, I came to the conclusion to add a few more pay features to INTL, which were previously not available. No, I didn't take any features away from you in order to trick you into wasting your money on INTL. Rather, I've provided the opportunity for some people to increase their upload capabilities, if they so choose.

The new pay features are as follows:

Additional file extensions:
For $5, you will be able to upload files with common multimedia extensions (.mpeg, .mpeg, .avi, .mov, .mkv, .ogm, .ogg, .wav, .asf, .mid, .aac, .mpc, .ac3, and .swf).

Additional 100mb of file upload space:
For $20, you can expand your upload quota by 100MB. You must purchase the multimedia file extensions separately.

Additional 250mb of file upload space:
For $30, you can expand your upload quote by 250MB. Again, you must purchase the multimedia file extensions separately.

If you're interested in expanding even further than 250mb, please contact me and we'll discuss a price. However, I won't lie to you, if you need more than 250mb, you'd be better off getting an INTL Subdomain.

On the same token, if you want less than 100mb of additional space, contact me, and we'll discuss a price.

I don't expect everyone to jump on trolley and buy these right away, but I figured I'd make a thread announcing this, since someone might be interested or compulsive or have some money burning a hole in their pocket.

Also, I've updated the Donation page, so check it out and tell me what retarded grammar mistakes I made so I can fix them.
No.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 1 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 04:15:03 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I just bought something through tshirthell the other day, and if i read it correctly, you should have gotten 20$ out of it. i'm a serial-killer :)
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 2 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 06:42:26 AM)

I sent you $15 a while back. I'm wondering if you actually got it.
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

Ballkicks: (+219 / -19)
Reg. Date: Oct 2003
Reply 3 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 06:57:11 AM)

Great idea! I was going to ask you about buying more upload space but now I don't have to.

I'll convert some of my money into dollars withing the next week or so and post it to you, I think it should take about 3 weeks to arrive.

I can only see one spelling mistake on the donation page; under the information for a premium account:

Quote:
Ability to view a list of your own personal karma history to see who has given you karma, when, and what post inspired this karma poitn.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 4 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 09:38:01 AM)

I don't know if this had to do with your current need to upgrade stuff, but the view profile is a vast improvement (not that it was bad before or anything).

gj
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Plan B. Still breathing? Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it."
- Vincent
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 5 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 10:30:38 AM)

Quoted from Surt:
I just bought something through tshirthell the other day, and if i read it correctly, you should have gotten 20$ out of it. i'm a serial-killer :)
We might be able to work something out, but the burden of proving that it was actually YOU would purchased the shirts, thus generating the commission is on you, not me.
Quoted from Fisher:
I sent you $15 a while back. I'm wondering if you actually got it.
Forward me the receipt, if you still have it. I'll check my Paypal history, but I can tell you that I never received an email notification of payment from you.
No.
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 6 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 11:43:50 AM)

Quote:
check it out and tell me what retarded grammar mistakes I made so I can fix them.

Quote:
2. Ability to upload the following multimedia file extensions: .mpeg, .mpeg, .avi, .mov, .mkv, .ogm, .ogg, .wav, .asf, .mid, .aac, .mpc, .ac3, and .swf

While on that topic, that's definately a feature I've been hoping for, more file extentions. Whenever I get my credit card.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"Plan B. Still breathing? Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it."
- Vincent
Links: 0 A.D., Heaven Games, Something Awful.
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 7 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 01:00:36 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from Fisher:
I sent you \$15 a while back. I'm wondering if you actually got it.
Forward me the receipt, if you still have it. I'll check my Paypal history, but I can tell you that I never received an email notification of payment from you.

My bad, I just looked in mine, and for some reason or another, it was refunded.

I just bought +100mb upload space, (have receipt), you should have gotten that.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 8 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 04:50:36 PM)

Quote:
We might be able to work something out, but the burden of proving that it was actually YOU would purchased the shirts, thus generating the commission is on you, not me.

I don't want anything, just wanted to check if that shit worked
Me
I am clothed and male.

To the rescue

Ballkicks: (+62 / -43)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 9 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 05:05:59 PM)

Cool, a mailing address.

*Finds 10 dollars*
antpocas
"Sex is not dating."
"If it were, Santana and I would be dating.

GLEEK

Ballkicks: (+414 / -233)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 10 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 07:16:28 PM)

I'm probably going to buy the multimedia thing.

And the new profile page looks great.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1096 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 11 of 11 (Originally posted on: 09-12-04 08:42:10 PM)

Awesome. I'm currently running low on uploadable space. I'll paypal you as soon as the bank transaction clears.
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 3816 | Total Posts: 11 ]