Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Shame > WTF is up with ninjaonkamel ? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] [ Thread Views: 24711 | Total Posts: 185 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
(Originally posted on: 08-05-04 02:28:34 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Really, just an innocent question. Who/What/Why/etc is ninjaonkamel? Why is his name some orange color, as is his usergroup, and how can someone with so few posts have an avatar? I feel lost and confused. ??????
Mario!!! IT'SA MEA! MARIO!
"Beware the man of a single book"
Bertrand Russell
"Spirituality: the last refuge of a failed human. Just another way of distracting yourself from who you really are"
George Carlin
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen
Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 1 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 02:49:32 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

He's an admin. No idea where he came from, though...
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 2 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 02:59:19 PM)

I think he's a personal friend of Sandamnit's that was asked to hold down the fort while Sandamnit situated himself in Texas. But Sandamnit has been purposefully vague about who ninjaonkamel is, as has ninjaonkamel himself.

I'm guessing he is new to this site, but may know some of the regulars from elsewhere. I also gather that he knows Unix and web development, and was probably given the keys to the server in Sandamnit's absense.

All conjecture.
http://clevernothing.org
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 3 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 03:16:00 PM)

I'd have to agree with ety, though I'm not clear on the usergroup thing...
I really hope no one comes over here right now.
I just farted, see? And it really stinks.
This could be the end of my professional career.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reply 4 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 03:29:15 PM)

He's Sandy's boyfriend and you must respect him.
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 5 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 04:09:50 PM)

intl is going to shut down now that sandy's boyfriend has moved in, then they'll go off to start a new forum called the 'the plastic kamel forum' which will feature a welcome picture of ninjaonkamel and sandamnit naked, and then later 10 years after intl shutdown, sandy will get shot by a disgruntled forumer.

sad, really. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 6 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 04:27:58 PM)

It's kinda like he's John Lennon, only not dead yet.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 7 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 04:31:02 PM)

Does that mean 40 years from now, teens will post INTL scripts on their fingernailpilot immortal journals and cry?
He looks hard at the light. For an instant, he imagines the screen stretching out across the sky above the terrace. Then the image vaporizes in the blaze of the projector. He wonders what makes the light so strong. Why can he just see white when he looks into it? Where are the greens and reds that dance across his clothes? He looks at his body--it is drenched in color. His arms, his hands, his legs, are luminous, brilliant. He feels the brilliance being absorbed through his skin, saturating his flesh, flowing through his blood all the way to his fingertips. He starts radiating brilliance himself. Brilliance that illuminates each row of empty seats, brilliance that paints each wall a blinding white, brilliance that turns the curtains into sheets of light. As Vishnu watches, the entire theater becomes incandescent. He looks down at himself, but he can no longer tell where the light ends and his body begins.
Widukind
MARCHINTOCH SI 4 DA FAGZZZZ

M/F? No one knows

Ballkicks: (+126 / -166)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 8 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 04:49:14 PM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Does that mean 40 years from now, teens will post INTL scripts on their fingernailpilot immortal journals and cry?

Yes, it does. And ninjaonkamel will drink whisky in a man's hat with a prune floating in the middle.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 9 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 05:22:28 PM)

Quoted from Science Brad:
??????

Best emoticon ever.

I have yet to see this alleged ninjaonkamel online. I think it would throw my world askew, so I'm glad of that.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 10 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 05:32:23 PM)

GAH. He's Online. Yellow! Wrong, just wrong.
ninjaonkamel

All-in-one desk reference FOR DUMMIES

Ballkicks: (+19 / -13)
Reg. Date: Aug 2004
Reply 11 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 05:32:42 PM)

Really, just an innocent question. Who/What/Why/etc is ninjaonkamel? Why is his name some orange color, as is his usergroup, and how can someone with so few posts have an avatar? I feel lost and confused. ??????
Mario!!! IT'SA MEA! MARIO!

Now explaining all that wouldn't be very ninja like.
ninjaonkamel

Reply 12 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 05:35:36 PM)

Quoted from etymxris:
I think he's a personal friend of Sandamnit's that was asked to hold down the fort while Sandamnit situated himself in Texas. But Sandamnit has been purposefully vague about who ninjaonkamel is, as has ninjaonkamel himself.

I'm guessing he is new to this site, but may know some of the regulars from elsewhere. I also gather that he knows Unix and web development, and was probably given the keys to the server in Sandamnit's absense.

All conjecture.

With respect to all the current admins, I was not requested to hold down the fort.
ninjaonkamel

Reply 13 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 05:37:31 PM)

Quoted from peach:
He's Sandy's boyfriend and you must respect him.

You were trying to be funny. How does it feel knowing that your not?
ninjaonkamel

Reply 14 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 05:41:23 PM)

Quoted from Bon:
intl is going to shut down now that sandy's boyfriend has moved in, then they'll go off to start a new forum called the 'the plastic kamel forum' which will feature a welcome picture of ninjaonkamel and sandamnit naked, and then later 10 years after intl shutdown, sandy will get shot by a disgruntled forumer.

sad, really. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Nice imagination really. Here is a good idea for you though. How about if a topic is ever created in which I am involved, you just don't post? Thanks.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 15 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 05:55:09 PM)

A: SA Geek
B: Wierd newbie with to much attention
C: Smurf account

And

Quote:
explaining all that wouldn't be very ninja like.

Yeah, we are what our screenname is, i'm surting it
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 16 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 05:55:36 PM)

I like this guy.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"On it's own this banana pudding is almost palatable. But without Nilla waffers it's just another one of your wretched culinary abortions! *crash* NOW CLEAN IT UP!"
- Stewie
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 17 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 06:01:36 PM)

I know who he is, and I also know that he hates editing a post and would rather have 15 posts in a row.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 18 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 06:29:57 PM)

Also note that he is my friend.

And the irony in this post. That was my intention.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
Coca-Cola
INTL Premium Member

MY WIG-WAM WOKS!

Ballkicks: (+503 / -183)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 19 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 07:04:55 PM)

I definitely think that he's a smurf of someone who's already on the site.

Or maybe it's Nova...
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Ballkicks: (+288 / -77)
Reply 20 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 07:10:36 PM)

Whoever it is, the truth has to be revealed soon before I start crucifying random people. Hay Suezz
"Beware the man of a single book"
Bertrand Russell
"Spirituality: the last refuge of a failed human. Just another way of distracting yourself from who you really are"
George Carlin
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

My user given title states the obvious!!
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 21 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 07:20:49 PM)

He reminds me of emp.

We don't need another of those, eh?

Seriously though, I don't really give a flying fuck whom he may or may not be. Whatever reason he has for being an admin, so be it.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 22 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 07:39:41 PM)

This guy is pretty cool. I didn't mind Emp much either.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 23 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 07:42:50 PM)

Whoever it is, the truth has to be revealed soon before I start crucifying random people. Hay Suezz

Mememe.

Let's add to the "poets die younger" statistics.
He looks hard at the light. For an instant, he imagines the screen stretching out across the sky above the terrace. Then the image vaporizes in the blaze of the projector. He wonders what makes the light so strong. Why can he just see white when he looks into it? Where are the greens and reds that dance across his clothes? He looks at his body--it is drenched in color. His arms, his hands, his legs, are luminous, brilliant. He feels the brilliance being absorbed through his skin, saturating his flesh, flowing through his blood all the way to his fingertips. He starts radiating brilliance himself. Brilliance that illuminates each row of empty seats, brilliance that paints each wall a blinding white, brilliance that turns the curtains into sheets of light. As Vishnu watches, the entire theater becomes incandescent. He looks down at himself, but he can no longer tell where the light ends and his body begins.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 24 of 185 (Originally posted on: 08-05-04 08:14:26 PM)

It's not like he's a massive evil consuming INTL. I rather like his wit.
Quote:
Yeah, we are what our screenname is, i'm surting it

You're not souring anything.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 24711 | Total Posts: 185 ]