Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Discussion Forums > The "Song A Day" Thread Forum > So I added a few more features to INTL... again. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: D
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 4683 | Total Posts: 20 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
(Originally posted on: 05-22-04 11:17:50 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

1. Image Gallery
In case you hadn't already noticed before, I included the use of image thumbnails in the image gallery. So now, when you are viewing the gallery, you have a general idea of what the image is that you are about to view. These thumbnails are automatically generated upon uploading an image to the gallery. On top of adding thumbnails to the gallery, I've also added the thumbnails to each forumer's respective profile.

2. File Uploads
I've added a little select box that allows you to specify the number of files you want to upload. You can now select up to 20 files at a time, thus saving some people an enormous amount of time when they desire to upload series of images and whatnot.

3. Title History
If you are a Premium Member, you now have access to your title history. This is to say that you can view all the titles that have been awarded to you, who gave you the title, when you got the title, and a link to the post that inspired the title. You can access your title history via your profile by clicking where it says, "Title History"

That's all I can think of for now. If you have any good ideas for improvements to INTL, please let me know, so I can implement them, while I have the motivation to do so.
No.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 1 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 11:23:11 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Title History. That's what I wanted. Thanks.
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

Ballkicks: (+108 / -202)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 2 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 11:24:02 AM)

Thanks a lot Sandy. It is great to have you constantly adding new stuff like this, keep up the good work.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 3 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 11:28:08 AM)

Whenever the motivation hits you, could you add the "View Title History" to the drop down bar with "View Karma History"?

Edit: Crap. Can we see the titles we've given, as well?

Edit, Part Deux: Are you going to set up an IRC server on the INTL server?
This reply was last edited on 05-22-04 11:45:30 AM by C.
asthetik
I SHOULD READ THE HALL OF REJECTS MORE OFTEN!

making jabs at each other is what the internet is for you fucking idiots. oh, and for stealing things.

Ballkicks: (+333 / -161)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 4 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 11:49:58 AM)

How much is a premium membership, again?
asthetik - year 04/05

the only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 5 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 11:50:50 AM)

10 USD, IIRC.
"She's gone," I said.
"She wants to go to the city," he said. "She mentioned Balzac."
"What about him?"
"She said she had learnt one thing from Balzac: that a woman's beauty is a treaure beyond price."
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 6 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 11:53:52 AM)

Can i change my name to Sunshine?

That is, if it hasn't been taken yet
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 7 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 11:54:17 AM)

<3 new features.
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper]"I'm always trying to help people. The problem is they almost never understand my unique brand of help, so they usually end up yelling... or screaming... or burning."
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 8 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 11:56:14 AM)

Quoted from TRC:
Edit, Part Deux: Are you going to set up an IRC server on the INTL server?
No. ServerMatrix explicitly restricts running IRC servers on servers they colocate.
No.
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 9 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 12:06:53 PM)

What now?:

Monkeys are good people
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 10 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 12:08:00 PM)

Quoted from Mingan:
What now?:

It's called a bug, and yes, I'm already aware of it.
No.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 11 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 12:46:52 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from Mingan:
What now?:

It's called a bug, and yes, I'm already aware of it.

Is this bug the same as it saying Salamando gave me my title, but the history saying peach did?
EscalatorToHell

elusive and illustrious

Ballkicks: (+177 / -80)
Reg. Date: Jun 2003
Reply 12 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 01:24:27 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
2. File Uploads
I've added a little select box that allows you to specify the number of files you want to upload. You can now select up to 20 files at a time, thus saving some people an enormous amount of time when they desire to upload series of images and whatnot.

Awesome. It gets a bit tedious trying to upload 5 pictures and having to open a new upload window everytime. Thank you.
<<IF0> fuck i just whiped my chin with a rag that had dried cum on it
Me
I am clothed and male.

To the rescue

Ballkicks: (+62 / -43)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 13 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 04:48:20 PM)

Sandy, are you ever going to return the PM wondering if I have to use some kind of internet service or if you have an email address?

I want a premium account.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reply 14 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 05:18:26 PM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:

2. File Uploads

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!
Some folks might say
That I'm no good.
NNY
Alcoholics Anonymous
Forum Drunkard

Staying in alone, with my cat.

Ballkicks: (+666 / -76)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 15 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 05:32:45 PM)

specfuckingtacular, jeff. i noticed the file uploads already today, that is a godsend for when i upload photographs to post.
I hate yankees and this is one reason why. Just because you can't pay for 3 hot dogs doesn't mean that the economy is bad and ya'll think that bush is an idiot because he's from Texas. Well f you because he saved your ass from people like Sadam Houssein and don't go thinking i'm just a minupulated trailor trash illiterate for taking up for him because I'm smarter than 90% of the world.

"if you mention john lennon again, i'm hunting you down" -- Drahnier[/w]

Tits are a tease, and fun to squeeze, but babies need them too!

[w]Drink the night away
Joel and Katii get it on
Drinking all night long
lovekills
Sticks \vs/ Drums
Therefore Hate gives life!!

I use to have about 800$ in pretty fish.

Ballkicks: (+61 / -12)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 16 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-22-04 07:06:11 PM)

Thank you Jeff! I will not kill myself now because I'm spending forever uploading a million files.
Promises are forever, whether you keep them or not.
I bet in the next one we'll find out lovekills is actually a man.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

Ballkicks: (+392 / -179)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 17 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-04 01:21:00 AM)

Thank you so much for the new file upload feature. It used to be so difficult uploading bulk files for those dumb photoshop things and "music threads" I used to make. Now it'll be a lot easier. i'm a serial-killer :)
Marcher
Background Forummers

I'm jealous of Jesus.

Ballkicks: (+344 / -47)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 18 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-04 01:24:25 AM)

Quote:
Thank you so much for the new file upload feature. It used to be so difficult uploading bulk files for those dumb photoshop things and "music threads" I used to make. Now it'll be a lot easier.

For some reason, that really makes me think about the thank-you cards I send my grandparents every year.

Anyway, the new features are sweet. Thanks, Sandy.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Reply 19 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-04 03:15:51 AM)

I just updated the Image Gallery again to make it more user-friendly and easily accessible. I think this layout is a lot better than it was before.

You can also delete your own submitted images from the gallery if you so choose.
No.
BalsaWoodKeyboard
LBH was here.

Ballkicks: (+65 / -19)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 20 of 20 (Originally posted on: 05-23-04 11:23:54 PM)

4) BalsaWoodKeyBoard
Now, when clouds of Fate o'ercast
All my Present, and my Past,
Let my Future radiant shine
With sweet hopes of thee and thine.
-Edgar Allan Poe
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4683 | Total Posts: 20 ]