Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > Where'd the forumer faults thread go? > Viewing Thread
fags: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ RAWR: 15741 | GRRR: 131 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w | w
playa 75 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:10:02 PM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

Quote:
I meant it more as a sweeping judgement of most the males around here.

Why thank you, you who lecture me on presumption and misinformation, for generalizing me.

Quote:
but I'll tell you someone who isn't, no wait, I'll tell you a whole forum of people who aren't... I think you can guess it.

That would include yourself, right?

Quote:
How the fuck do you know that? Because he told you? Yeah, I'm sure it happens really fucking often that a guy who feels rejected will tell you an unbiased account of what exactly what happened between him and the girl.

He's still here, she's gone. I never talked to her, I've talked to him. I don't care enough to research the whole fucking thing, because it really isn't worth my time. So I'll take Jeff's word for it.

Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 76 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:15:11 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Quote:
but I'll tell you someone who isn't, no wait, I'll tell you a whole forum of people who aren't... I think you can guess it.

That would include yourself, right?

Of course. The only judgement call I'm making is that it's not right for us to think we know the whole situation and judge people when we don't.

Quote:
Quote:
How the fuck do you know that? Because he told you? Yeah, I'm sure it happens really fucking often that a guy who feels rejected will tell you an unbiased account of what exactly what happened between him and the girl.

He's still here, she's gone. I never talked to her, I've talked to him. I don't care enough to research the whole fucking thing, because it really isn't worth my time. So I'll take Jeff's word for it.

Sure, take someone's side because you're lazy. You'd make a great judge, Stormy.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

women: (+735 / -175)
drugs 6073 (1.032)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Alberta, Canada
pimpin on Female
playa 77 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:16:52 PM)

I'm not calling Jeff a liar, (a prick, yeah but what do you expect from a site like this?) Seems to me he really thinks that mel has got some petty scheme going on behind his back. The story just makes more sense coming from mel than it does Jeff. Jeff is probably more bitter at the realisation that this is never going to happen again than anything else.

Given the entire situation, mel gets the short end, I'm not even taking sides its just that obvious to me.

"most deffently" - Spazz
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

women: (+845 / -114)
drugs 5205 (1.007)
$$$ Jun 2004
billz Orlando Florida
pimpin on Male
playa 78 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:19:56 PM)

*tries desperately to turn the fucking channel*

Dani, I do agree that last night Jeff came down pretty hard on Melanie--because he was pissed off. And that Melanie's side of the story was not presented. As much as I used to dislike her while she was here, I don't believe most of the things people accused her of doing.

I, nor anyone else but Jeff, have no control over how Jeff reacts to something. From what I gathered from his perspective of the story, he has every right to be angry. I also sympathize with jimmy because of the way people just totally disregarded him and cut off his side of the story, even though there's a huge possibility he's right about his relationship with Melanie. The only thing I really loathe is that Melanie's not here to defend herself, and all we have from her side is a ton of hearsay and a bunch of possibly plausible stories.

But the thing that really aggravates me is this is none of our business either way. Reason one.

Reason two. We only know about it because FA wanted to introduce "forum drama" to liven things up.

And reason three. His bringing this up actually worked and people actually give a shit even though there is truly nothing we can do about it.

So, although this has been entertaining (not amusing, certainly), we need to move on and concentrate on livening up INTL without dramatizing people's situations.

In conclusion, let Jeff be pissed, leave jimmy alone, and move on from this whole occurrence.

(Or, in other words, listen to dramamine and stop beating a dead horse.)

When I look into your eyes, you help me realign, and show me just how to be myself inside...I'm in control of everything; it's taking time--but that's okay. I can bring you to my side...you're my blessing in disguise--you're mine; you're mine. You're my blessing in disguise; you help me realize just how and where I want to be years from now...
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

women: (+781 / -120)
drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 79 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:32:52 PM)

You guys try too hard, no offence.

*Swigs some 409*

Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

women: (+756 / -127)
drugs 5422 (0.905)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Laputa
pimpin on Male
playa 80 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:39:38 PM)

Quoted from Sunshine:
You guys try too hard, no offence.

Explain.

When I look into your eyes, you help me realign, and show me just how to be myself inside...I'm in control of everything; it's taking time--but that's okay. I can bring you to my side...you're my blessing in disguise--you're mine; you're mine. You're my blessing in disguise; you help me realize just how and where I want to be years from now...
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 81 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:42:22 PM)

Quote:
Explain.

Explain what is already known? Check back through the past 81 posts, several others threads, the other 'Forumer Faults' thread, and you won't need an explanation.big grin

*Swigs some 409*

Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

women: (+756 / -127)
drugs 5422 (0.905)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Laputa
pimpin on Male
playa 82 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:45:28 PM)

shhhhhh, Mojo's typing.

"most deffently" - Spazz
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

women: (+845 / -114)
drugs 5205 (1.007)
$$$ Jun 2004
billz Orlando Florida
pimpin on Male
playa 83 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:47:00 PM)

Thank you, Blacksun.

Quoted from blacksun:
I still love you all. Happy Mother's Day!

I don't know what to think. None of this shit is covered in the Terms Of Service.

The real question that nobody's asking is, who really wants to lose friends over this? I know that all three of the principals are an important part of how the site functions. This whole clusterfuck has robbed the site of people who are good for it, and that's a bad thing.

We need to get back on track and remember to blame Tyr for all of this.

Marijn: Those final swaying moments,
where time draws its dying breath;

Let us kiss then

Eternity can run its course
in rapture everlasting.

Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

women: (+192 / -66)
drugs 1449 (0.254)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Houston
pimpin on Female
playa 84 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:47:26 PM)

Sunny, I miss when you used to try to hard.

I mean, where is our three page lecture on how futile this argueing is? Where is the question of "Does it become someone's business if several forummers discuss it and it becomes part of thier life?" brought up and examined in six different ways? I miss that.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

women: (+735 / -175)
drugs 6073 (1.032)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Alberta, Canada
pimpin on Female
playa 85 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:50:08 PM)

Quoted from Sunshine:
Quote:
Explain.

Explain what is already known? Check back through the past 81 posts, several others threads, the other 'Forumer Faults' thread, and you won't need an explanation.big grin

Good point.

*answers the original question of this thread*

It's been deleted.

Now. HALL OF FUCKING SHAME.

Or something like that.

Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 86 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 07:00:12 AM)

The majority of posts made by this thread come from people with no sense of humour in regards to this subject.

I mean, the only people this should be between is the three involved. They're not your cousins, why do you give a shit? Now, that said, this got leaked to INTL. Thus, like most stuff in life, once it's in the public it's open game. It's like how everyone goes to car races to see the crashes. It's like how the events of September 11 2001 gave the comedy industry a huge boost of material.

This is now public, and as part of the public it's the responsibility of you and I, the ill-informed, to find out snippets of information, tell them to other people, make up our own opinions without all the facts. This done, it's up to us to commentate on the things that don't concern us and make potentially hurtful comments within earshot of others.

Go on, do it, you know you want to...
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

women: (+1431 / -135)
drugs 6736 (1.126)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Australia, Mate
pimpin on Male
playa 87 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 07:03:11 AM)

Quote:
Now. HALL OF FUCKING SHAME.

Or something like that.

Add your ratings to the thread so I know where to send it.

Go on, do it, you know you want to...
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

women: (+1431 / -135)
drugs 6736 (1.126)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Australia, Mate
pimpin on Male
playa 88 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 07:03:42 AM)

Quote:
This is now public, and as part of the public it's the responsibility of you and I, the ill-informed, to find out snippets of information, tell them to other people, make up our own opinions without all the facts. This done, it's up to us to commentate on the things that don't concern us and make potentially hurtful comments within earshot of others.

*concurs*

Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 89 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 08:37:02 AM)

Quoted from Dani:
No, that's just what you see, because you're head is too far up your ass to read any arguements objectively.

Oh, ok, let's take a look at Jimmy defending Melanie:

Quoted from Jimbo:
Pull your head out of your ass and your hand out of your pants. Not everyone lives in your little pathetic masturbatory world where sex is king and nothing else matters. Maybe when you grow up a little bit you'll understand that, but right now I've got little to no faith in you.

Should I quote him some more? I say yes.

Quoted from Jimbo:
Phil, go fuck yourself. I'm not going to drag this out over the forum again just so you can yank yourself to it later tonight when you're out of Mountain Dew and there's nothing but infomercials on. It's obvious you didn't ask for an explanation to clarify things, only to fuel your adolescent desire to flame. You make this place a shittier forum, and have for a while now.

He sure is good at defending Melanie, oh yeah. Let's look at some more quotes, shall we?

Quoted from Jimbo:
Phil, if you ever have true friends, maybe you'll know what it's like to stand up for them. As it is, you'll never be anything more than a backstabbing little weasel with a hard-on.

Christ, Danielle, the only time he even mentioned Melanie's name was in this post:

Quoted from Jimbo:
While you may be emotionally incapable of having female friends who you don't want to sleep with, I'm not. Just because you want to fuck anything with (at least) two legs, that doesn't mean everyone does. I'll be in Houston to see my little sister, catch a baseball game and see Melanie, because she fucking lives close to there. There are many people who didn't wish to go to Madison for various reasons. If I thought you deserved any explanation further than that, I would provide it. As it stands, consider yourself lucky that you know as much as you do.

And that sure as hell isn't defending Melanie in any way.

So, Danielle, you've just been proven wrong. How does it feel?

Quoted from Dani:
It's fine, when you and Sandamnit and dramamine agree on something, you can terrorize the forum all you want and no one will take you on.

It's not our fault that nobody wants to "take us on" because they're all a bunch of pussies. If people are actually AFRAID of us, then they're fucking idiots.

Quoted from Dani:
Sarah and Phil have pestered Melanie especially within the past few days.

Oh my god, that's so fucking stupid. Danielle, we were JOKING with Melanie. She knew that, but apparently you're much dumber than she is. Congratu-fucking-lations.

Quoted from Dani:

What the fuck else do you call going to Sarah to say she's not going to Madison and instead she's going to Houston, instead of telling Jeff? Is that not going behind somebody's back? Yes, it is.

Quoted from Dani:
She's banned, Jackass.

And it was her choice.

Quoted from Dani:
What reason does she have to stick around? So that the various administrators (save Brad, and mirthalac, who still have my respect) can insult and degrade her?

Oh dear, I don't have your respect. That hurts. And I'm pretty sure Brad wouldn't mind making fun of Melanie. He's the one who tried to get us to fight each other for his own amusement, remember?

Quote:
Sure, take someone's side because you're lazy. You'd make a great judge, Stormy.

I don't know about Storm, but I'm taking Jeff's side because he's MY FRIEND. Should I just tell Jeff to fuck off and kiss Melanie's ass? No, he's my friend, of course I'm going to take his side.

Now, I still believe Melanie is a bitch for going behind Jeff's back. I've seen all the evidence I need to see, hearing Melanie's 'side' won't make me change my mind at all. I don't think Jeff's a prick. He was pissed, and had a right to be pissed. Fuck, any one of you would've been just as pissed. He made some jokes about Melanie (DEAR GOD FORBID) and you're all riding his ass. Well cut it the fuck out. I think Tyr was so fucking right. This forum is way too damn lovey-dubby. We can't even make fun of somebody without Danielle and the "Be Nice Gang" raining on our parade. This is RS, we're supposed to flame in here. Flaming is fun, it creates excitement.

In conclusion, Melanie fucked herself over. She fucked herself over by going behind Jeff's back, she fucked herself over by asking to be banned, she fucked herself over period. End of story.

Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

women: (+1255 / -281)
drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 90 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 08:43:53 AM)

let me reiterate this point:

I HATE DRAMA. LOOK AT THE SHIT THAT HAPPENS.

also, FA, stop being the god damned drama weasel and kicking it up a notch.

Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

women: (+301 / -42)
drugs 1878 (0.322)
$$$ Sep 2002
billz Madison, WI
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 91 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 09:32:51 AM)

Quoted from Dani:
It's fine, when you and Sandamnit and dramamine agree on something, you can terrorize the forum all you want and no one will take you on.

When the fuck do I "terrorize" anyone?? I say what I want to say just like you do. It's called posting an opinion.

Quoted from Dani:
Sarah and Phil have pestered Melanie especially within the past few days.

Oh my god, that's so fucking stupid. Danielle, we were JOKING with Melanie. She knew that, but apparently you're much dumber than she is. Congratu-fucking-lations. Also, I've said less in the last few days about her than I have every other day for a month.

Quoted from Dani:
She's banned, Jackass.

She asked to be banned. If she wanted to defend herself or share her side, she waived the right to do so.

Quoted from dani:
Such as dramamine constantly calling her a slut and implying that she'll sleep with anyone

That was before all this happened and has nothing to do with this situation. In fact, the things I've said regarding this situation include (but are not limited to):
Quoted from dramamine:
God. Isn't this done yet?? Way to be original...hilarious and original!!! YAY YOU!

Quoted from dramamine:
I hate how people love to beat dead horses. I mean shit, the thing is dead and there are flies all over it and stinks like rotten asshole and if you touch it, flesh just falls of the bone...

IT'S DEAD

Quoted from dramamine:
I think EVERYONE is overreacting. I think everything has been said that needs said and everyone should just let it settle and be settled. YAY.

Quoted from Smokey:
Mel also has a side of the story that I dont remember seeing posted at all. Two completely (for the most part) different stories. Hers is more beleivable to me since I've talked to her longer than jeff. Seems she's getting the raw end.

Oh really, Smokey? Is that why you're making posts like
Quoted from Smokey:
Jeff, you think mel would agree to come to orlando? I pretended to like wrestling so I should be in there.

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW

Hooray for me!!

This sly williker sooth-sayed his words 'roundabout 05-12-03 09:59:30 AM by dramamine.
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

women: (+286 / -39)
drugs 1670 (0.289)
$$$ Oct 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 92 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 09:56:46 AM)

Quoted from Sarrararahrah:
She asked to be banned. If she wanted to defend herself or share her side, she waved the right to do so.

Oh my god, Sarah! You're so STUPID! It's WAIVED, not WAVED! God, you're such a dumb dyke!

Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 93 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 10:00:40 AM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
Quoted from Sarrararahrah:
She asked to be banned. If she wanted to defend herself or share her side, she waved the right to do so.

Oh my god, Sarah! You're so STUPID! It's WAIVED, not WAVED! God, you're such a dumb dyke!

Wow, Phil, I'm impressed. Did you read my whole post or did you just skim for errors?

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW

Hooray for me!!
dramamine
INTL Premium Member

Travelling, swallowing,

drugs 1670 (0.289)
$$$ Oct 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 94 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 10:05:09 AM)

Quote:
Wow, Phil, I'm impressed. Did you read my whole post or did you just skim for errors?

I'm not going to waste MY precious time reading a dumb dyke's post. Why don't you go eat pussy or something, you loser? Oh wait, you can't, YOU'RE TOO LAME TO GET A DATE!

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 95 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 10:11:58 AM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
The majority of posts made by this thread come from people with no sense of humour in regards to this subject.

I mean, the only people this should be between is the three involved. They're not your cousins, why do you give a shit? Now, that said, this got leaked to INTL. Thus, like most stuff in life, once it's in the public it's open game. It's like how everyone goes to car races to see the crashes. It's like how the events of September 11 2001 gave the comedy industry a huge boost of material.

Aren't people already doing that, with the only exception being that only a very select few are actually laughing?

Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 96 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 11:10:06 AM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
Quote:

I'm not going to waste MY precious time reading a dumb dyke's post. Why don't you go eat pussy or something, you loser? Oh wait, you can't, YOU'RE TOO LAME TO GET A DATE!

I'm so sick of your self-righteous fucking attitude Phil. NEWS FLASH: You're not even half as cool as you think you are. You aren't cool at all...you're a fucking queer who sits around whacking it all day on the computer thinking about the ONE time you got any.

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW

Hooray for me!!
dramamine
INTL Premium Member

Travelling, swallowing,

drugs 1670 (0.289)
$$$ Oct 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 97 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 11:30:40 AM)

Hmm, I think I understand the whole story now. Except one minor detail: what does deadlydentures have to do with all this?

This world is breeding cold, ridicule, only good for a fuck - Bad Astronaut
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

women: (+923 / -57)
drugs 7082 (1.238)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 98 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 12:45:48 PM)

Nothing---I think that one got canned for bandwidth leeching or something.

*gossips*

or slept with Melanie...

Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 99 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 01:10:01 PM)

Ah, OK, at last *everything* makes sense.

This world is breeding cold, ridicule, only good for a fuck - Bad Astronaut
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

women: (+923 / -57)
drugs 7082 (1.238)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
busta

fuck up the srevers
Display Signature?