Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > Where'd the forumer faults thread go? > Viewing Thread
fags: 2 guests.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ RAWR: 15734 | GRRR: 131 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w | w
playa 25 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:22:57 AM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

Quote:
How have I backstabbed anybody? And why do you keep making those stupid allusions to me being a sex freak?

You used your hard-on

Quote:
It's a shame how much people feed off scandal. It's a damn, fucking shame.

Tell me about it, introvert.

Oh by the way, is there a sign up sheet that's floating around where I can sign up for the next relationship scandal? I hope there's a spot open still. I can do Angry boyfriend, betrayed husband, "Mummy-Daddy please don't fight" kid, Critical friend. You name it...

Go on, do it, you know you want to...
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

women: (+1431 / -135)
drugs 6736 (1.126)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Australia, Mate
pimpin on Male
playa 26 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:32:33 AM)

Phil, before I rant at you like the little immature bitch I am, let me make two disclaimers: I am on Mel's and jimmy's side this time, and I respect you. You probably are going to be pissed at me for a while, but I respect you.

Quoted from FA:
Excuse me for trying to liven up the place with some forum drama.

Fuck you. I can't believe you're going to say that after all of you assholes bitching at me and Dani (mostly me though, you one-sided assholes), after all the go arounds we got into.

Now this shit happens and it's a little more tangible, so you think drama is good. You're all a bunch of hypocritical mother fuckers. All is a broad term, however, since you know if that does or doesn't apply to you. I'm not just targeting Phil, he just happened to say the magic words.

But, oh yeah, I'm just jealous I didn't get this much attention. And so is Dani I bet, damn her to hell. Take that and plug your assholes up with it. And stop fucking shit up. Jesus Christ you make me sick.

Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

women: (+479 / -130)
drugs 4815 (0.804)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Then and Now
pimpin on Male
playa 27 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:35:20 AM)

I deleted it. I probably should've just pruned the drama-o-rama comments and just moved it to the HoF, but it's too late for that, sorry Phil.

Either way, things were settled last night between Melanie and myself. I went to bed last night after talking to Smokey and Melanie on ICQ, fell asleep, had my normal orgy-with-random-females-from-FHM-Maxim-and-Stuff-magazines dream, woke up, took a shower, and realized how little I actually cared now.

I had a valid claim, I felt as though I was correct, which I do believe I am, end of story. You can sit around all day long and say, "OMG IM NOT THE TYPE OF GUY THAT YOU ARE, I DONT WANNA FUCK EVERY GIRL IM FRIENDS WITH, THATS JUST WRONG D00D!!11" and it still won't change the fact that I still stand by my story.

Have fun when you two meet though. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures and reading the thread. I hear the Holiday Inn is a good place to stay.

"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

women: (+914 / -56)
drugs 6780 (1.097)
$$$ Sep 2001
billz TEH INTARNET!
pimpin on Male
playa 28 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:38:44 AM)

Well that's it for me, then. I'm ashamed that I even came back.

You're everybody's satellite. I wish that you were mine.
old.jimmy
Too Dumb To Fuck

women: (+214 / -44)
drugs 1295 (0.216)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz away from integrity
pimpin on Male
playa 29 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:38:53 AM)

Quote:
Fuck you.

*flinches*

Quote:
I can't believe you're going to say that after all of you assholes bitching at me and Dani (mostly me though, you one-sided assholes), after all the go arounds we got into.

When you and Dani get into shit, it's not amusing. It's just retarded. Really retarded. "OMG TYR I HAIT UUU" "WTF DANI UR A DYKE" and on and on and on.

Quote:
Now this shit happens and it's a little more tangible, so you think drama is good. You're all a bunch of hypocritical mother fuckers. All is a broad term, however, since you know if that does or doesn't apply to you. I'm not just targeting Phil, he just happened to say the magic words.

I know you don't mean that, you're just angry.

Quote:
But, oh yeah, I'm just jealous I didn't get this much attention. And so is Dani I bet, damn her to hell. Take that and plug your assholes up with it. And stop fucking shit up. Jesus Christ you make me sick.

Go take some time off the forums, calm down.

Quote:
I deleted it. I probably should've just pruned the drama-o-rama comments and just moved it to the HoF, but it's too late for that, sorry Phil.

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

And I'm still really confused.

Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

women: (+1255 / -281)
drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 30 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:42:36 AM)

Quote:
When you and Dani get into shit, it's not amusing. It's just retarded. Really retarded. "OMG TYR I HAIT UUU" "WTF DANI UR A DYKE" and on and on and on.

Oh yes, of course. I forgot that when shit happens with real people, and real feelings get hurt, it's that much more amusing and great. Yes, forgive me indeed.

Quote:
Go take some time off the forums, calm down.

Wait, *who* was the person who followed this tripe like a middle aged woman watching Montell?

Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

women: (+479 / -130)
drugs 4815 (0.804)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Then and Now
pimpin on Male
playa 31 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:45:34 AM)

I say Tyr, whatever did happen between Dani and yourself? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to drag it back up, I just never actually knew.

Go on, do it, you know you want to...
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

women: (+1431 / -135)
drugs 6736 (1.126)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Australia, Mate
pimpin on Male
playa 32 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:47:11 AM)

Quote:
Oh yes, of course. I forgot that when shit happens with real people, and real feelings get hurt, it's that much more amusing and great. Yes, forgive me indeed.

You're confusing me. You and Danielle fighting is just not funny. It's boring, and retarded.

Quote:
Wait, *who* was the person who followed this tripe like a middle aged woman watching Montell?

What?

Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 33 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 09:52:04 AM)

Quoted from Nova v2.0:
Well that's it for me, then. I'm ashamed that I even came back.
Awww, come back! Please! With you and Melanie gone, there's no one left for me to express my dominating ways over in order to make myself feel better.

"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

women: (+914 / -56)
drugs 6780 (1.097)
$$$ Sep 2001
billz TEH INTARNET!
pimpin on Male
playa 34 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 10:12:08 AM)

*is confused*
Jesuß
INTL Premium Member
Healing America by Beating People Up

It's "erroneous," you uptight fairy.

women: (+137 / -34)
drugs 895 (0.156)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Canada
pimpin on Male
playa 35 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 11:15:29 AM)

Ugh.

Quote:
*is confused*

DRAMA*.

I have three words for it all: Que Sera Sera.

*edited for drama

*Swigs some 409*

This sly williker sooth-sayed his words 'roundabout 05-11-03 11:27:43 AM by mirthalac.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

women: (+756 / -127)
drugs 5422 (0.905)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Laputa
pimpin on Male
playa 36 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 11:26:41 AM)

Quoted from Sunshine:
Ugh.

Quote:
*is confused*

DRAMA.

I have three words for it all: Que Sera Sera.

CAN'T YOU PEOPLE STOP THIS?

send him a PM or something.

Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

women: (+301 / -42)
drugs 1878 (0.322)
$$$ Sep 2002
billz Madison, WI
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 37 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 11:28:54 AM)

Perhaps others may want to know what happened, Mirthalac. And it would be a whole lot easier just having one reply, then having to send out a hundred PM's.

Also, there was nothing bad about that post. No need to edit it.

*Swigs some 409*

This sly williker sooth-sayed his words 'roundabout 05-11-03 12:16:13 PM by Sunhasrahla.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

women: (+756 / -127)
drugs 5422 (0.905)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Laputa
pimpin on Male
playa 38 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 11:29:42 AM)

Now, I'm confused. Do you mean to tell me that the way to make someone like you is to go have willy-nilly sex with someone else?

*reexamines value system to see how she could have missed that*

Jesus. Confused? Yeah. Mostly a bit gypped-feeling, thinking of all the primo tail I could have gotten over the years by following that tenet.

*bangs head against wall very slowly in sorrow*

Marijn: Those final swaying moments,
where time draws its dying breath;

Let us kiss then

Eternity can run its course
in rapture everlasting.

Mojo
Velocity BITCH

Big Mamma Bitch

women: (+192 / -66)
drugs 1449 (0.254)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Houston
pimpin on Female
playa 39 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 11:38:39 AM)

I go out drinking for one fucking night, and you assholes get into some sort of fucking forum drama without me?

I fucking hate all of you.

Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
"Fight the war, fuck the norm. Now I got no patience;So sick of complacence. With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E. Mind of a revolutionary, so clear the lane" - RATM
Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 40 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 12:19:08 PM)

Was anyone surprised by jimmy's reaction?
In other news, *

*applies to most of you

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW

Hooray for me!!
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

women: (+286 / -39)
drugs 1670 (0.289)
$$$ Oct 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 41 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 12:31:41 PM)

Quoted from dramamine:
Was anyone surprised by jimmy's reaction?

No.

When I look into your eyes, you help me realign, and show me just how to be myself inside...I'm in control of everything; it's taking time--but that's okay. I can bring you to my side...you're my blessing in disguise--you're mine; you're mine. You're my blessing in disguise; you help me realize just how and where I want to be years from now...
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

women: (+781 / -120)
drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 42 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 12:40:14 PM)

THIS is what Sunshine's post said:

Quote:
Sandamnit like(d)(s) Melanie. Melanie like(d)(s) Jimmy. Melanie tells Sandy she'll meet him. Melanie then decides instead that she'll meet Jimmy. Sandy finds out about this, and tells a few of his close online friends. Somehow all this leaks out into the thread about Forumer Faults. Melanie apparently asks to be banned, and people who weren't initially involved, get involved, and arguments occur. The thread is then moved and deleted, and everyone goes to sleep. Next morning, FA, who was not there when the arguments ended, asks what happened to the Forumer Faults thread. Jimmy comes in, arguing with FA about how much FA actually knows about the issue. Tyr later comes in, arguing, because he likes the good fight. Sandamnit then tells why he deleted the Forum Faults thread last night, and several people continue to argue with Tyr. Confused now?

Which isn't entirely right.

THIS is what happened.

Sandamnit like(d)(s) Melanie. Melanie like(d)(s) Jimmy, and apparently like(d)(s) Sandamnit also. Melanie tells Sandy she'll meet him. Melanie meets Sandamnit, they have a good time, and sex. Melanie tells Jeff she'll meet him in Madison in July. Melanie then decides instead that she'll meet Jimmy. Instead of going to Jeff about this, she goes behind Jeff's back and tells Sarah. Jeff finds out about this, and PMs Melanie about it. Melanie overreacts and asks to be banned. Jeff then tells this to me, and I go ahead and post about it (with Jeff's permission) in the hopes of starting some good ol' forum drama. Apparently some arguments insue, which I SADLY MISSED, and then the thread is SADLY DELETED. Next morning, I, who was not there when the arguments ended, ask what happened to the Forumer Faults thread. Jimmy comes in, arguing with me about how much I actually know about the issue. Tyr later comes in, arguing, because he likes the good fight. Sandamnit then tells why he deleted the Forum Faults thread last night, and several people continue to argue with Tyr. There.

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 43 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 01:01:01 PM)

Well not like anyone cares...but im done too. Deleting that thread just wasnt cool. Starting with the whole jeff melanie thing in the first place was bullshit. Things that were said are just plain retarded.

Bye

If i had to choose between wearing mascara or being your friend. I would choose you... and i like mascara ~Dani~

I'm sure you'll fit into that bikini long before any pool parties start ~Sarah~

Calagorm

Dingleberries of Doom

women: (+23 / -19)
drugs 131 (0.023)
$$$ Mar 2003
billz Trapped inside my ego
pimpin on Male
playa 44 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 01:05:56 PM)

YES!

izzy

used to be really horrible

women: (+359 / -99)
drugs 2535 (0.423)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz san jose, california
pimpin on Male
playa 45 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 01:07:15 PM)

Well, it's not like he didn't have his reasons for deleting the thread. We all agree it wasn't cool, and this mess wasn't cool--but everyone should understand where all the people involved were coming from through all this shit.

And it makes me think of what Sarah said in the new "faults" thread...I feel stupid because despite the fact that posting all that stuff was pretty wrong because it's no one's business, it was entertaining and I've never seen so many people clustered into one thread like that in such a short time on here.

When I look into your eyes, you help me realign, and show me just how to be myself inside...I'm in control of everything; it's taking time--but that's okay. I can bring you to my side...you're my blessing in disguise--you're mine; you're mine. You're my blessing in disguise; you help me realize just how and where I want to be years from now...
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 46 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 01:40:48 PM)

Welcome to the wonderously new and improved Retardation Station.

The true meaning of Alvistime is drinkin'. Drinkin' and revenge. Now drink with me deeply of the burbon scotch and rye until which time as we are fighting drunk. Then we shall find and beat the asses of the non-believers.

Why can't we not be sober? Just want to start this over. Why can't we drink forever? I just want to start this over.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

women: (+650 / -57)
drugs 3012 (0.531)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz Someplace where there's beer...
pimpin on Male
playa 47 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 01:48:59 PM)

i still get a kick outta the fact that mirth used the term "DRAMA TRAIN" in Retardation Station.

ok, yeah, puns are lame, my apologies.

it is too bad about the forummer faults, but it's been replaced, and it was funny, but there's no shortage of that around here anyway.

i love sarah gourley
PopRocks

I can buck my hips and suck neck while pinned under 250 lbs of man; I had him do me doggy style so we could both watch "When Harry Met Sally"

women: (+233 / -15)
drugs 1160 (0.205)
$$$ Feb 2003
billz Austin, TX
pimpin on Female
playa 48 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 01:51:50 PM)

Quoted from arnok:
Emphasis on Retardation

"you're just one of those stray children that wander into a home, start calling everything they see "mommy," and eventually become a member of the family, even though no one knows where you came from. Nevertheless, you're here and you've become a positive contributor to the community." - Sandamnit
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

women: (+637 / -48)
drugs 3441 (0.578)
$$$ May 2002
billz Amsterdamned
pimpin on Male
playa 49 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-11-03 02:08:33 PM)

Quoted from Mingan:
Quoted from arnok:
Emphasis on Retardation

Welcome to the wonderously new and improved[/w] RETARDATION [w]Station.

There we go.

Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
busta

fuck up the srevers
Display Signature?