Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > Where'd the forumer faults thread go? > Viewing Thread
fags: 2 guests.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ RAWR: 15736 | GRRR: 131 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w | w
playa 100 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 02:02:47 PM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

Quote:
I'm so sick of your self-righteous fucking attitude Phil. NEWS FLASH: You're not even half as cool as you think you are. You aren't cool at all...you're a fucking queer who sits around whacking it all day on the computer thinking about the ONE time you got any.

Why do u have to be soooo meeeean? MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

women: (+1255 / -281)
drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 101 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 02:54:48 PM)

The bottom line is that we won't agree either way. Because Phil can't see past his own nose, and is only trying to perpetuate the arguements and flaming here anyway.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

women: (+735 / -175)
drugs 6073 (1.032)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Alberta, Canada
pimpin on Female
playa 102 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 03:04:34 PM)

drama!

I hold no position. I just wanted to say...

DRAMA!

If we do not hang together, we will hang seperately.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

women: (+450 / -46)
drugs 2432 (0.41)
$$$ May 2002
billz San Luis Obispo, California
pimpin on Male
playa 103 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 04:16:38 PM)

Quoted from Kitabatake:
drama!

I HATE DRAMA. I just wanted to say...

DRAMA!

Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

women: (+301 / -42)
drugs 1878 (0.322)
$$$ Sep 2002
billz Madison, WI
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 104 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 04:25:50 PM)

Quoted from dramamine:
Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
Quote:
Wow, Phil, I'm impressed. Did you read my whole post or did you just skim for errors?

I'm not going to waste MY precious time reading a dumb dyke's post. Why don't you go eat pussy or something, you loser? Oh wait, you can't, YOU'RE TOO LAME TO GET A DATE!

I'm so sick of your self-righteous fucking attitude Phil. NEWS FLASH: You're not even half as cool as you think you are. You aren't cool at all...you're a fucking queer who sits around whacking it all day on the computer thinking about the ONE time you got any.

woah. holy shit.

izzy

used to be really horrible

women: (+359 / -99)
drugs 2535 (0.423)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz san jose, california
pimpin on Male
playa 105 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 04:26:59 PM)

Quoted from mirthalac:
Quoted from Kitabatake:
drama!

I HATE DRAMA. I just wanted to say...

DRAMA!

Why, mirth? What do you have against drama? MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

When I look into your eyes, you help me realign, and show me just how to be myself inside...I'm in control of everything; it's taking time--but that's okay. I can bring you to my side...you're my blessing in disguise--you're mine; you're mine. You're my blessing in disguise; you help me realize just how and where I want to be years from now...
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

women: (+781 / -120)
drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 106 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 04:28:33 PM)

This should be on TV

This world is breeding cold, ridicule, only good for a fuck - Bad Astronaut
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

women: (+923 / -57)
drugs 7082 (1.238)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 107 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 05:36:55 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
This should be on TV

GUIDING INTL

AS OUR INTL TURNS

DAYS OF OUR INTL

GENERAL INTL

Bobby Crosby's
Home of mid-paced viking metal
OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW
mirthalac
INTL Alumni
stan "the single pringle" templeton

Prettiest Red Beard this side of the Canadian Border

women: (+301 / -42)
drugs 1878 (0.322)
$$$ Sep 2002
billz Madison, WI
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 108 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 05:55:49 PM)

Quote:
The bottom line is that we won't agree either way. Because Phil can't see past his own nose, and is only trying to perpetuate the arguements and flaming here anyway.

You're pretty good at just ignoring how badly I owned you.

And what's wrong with flaming? Why is everybody being such a pussy about this?

Fuck, now I know why people are leaving.

This place fucking sucks.

Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 109 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:00:43 PM)

INTL is what you make it, blablabla, etc.
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

women: (+74 / -90)
drugs 1163 (0.203)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 110 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:01:11 PM)

Quote:

You're pretty good at just ignoring how badly I owned you.

And what's wrong with flaming? Why is everybody being such a pussy about this?

Fuck, now I know why people are leaving.

This place fucking sucks.

Phil, you have a stupid definition of owning. The fact that you took the time to compile the quotes and make your arguements and read through the whole thing; then undoubtably sat on the edge of your seat to see how I responded to the "ownage" is exactly the point of this whole thread. You have too much time on your hands so you create stupid forum drama that pisses people off and then say things like:
Quote:

This place fucking sucks

Without realizing that you're a large part of the reason why.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

drugs 6073 (1.032)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Alberta, Canada
pimpin on Female
playa 111 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:06:04 PM)

PWN3D
blacksun

dooooooooood I'm like soooooo high

women: (+74 / -90)
drugs 1163 (0.203)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 112 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:07:00 PM)

All this "drama" is rather interesting from a new person's point of view, however it is hard to keep track of who did and said what.

I don't really think this forum sucks from first glance, though a bit of arguing is good for the mind. However, from what I can see here, this seems to be a tight knit community and it would be a shame for an argument over something that doesn't concern most of you to ruin a lot of good friendships. You should all take a breather, and let everything slide, as this place is meant to be a fun environment.

I know what I am saying won't be taken seriously, so I will just sit back and watch a good flame war take place.

*Opens a bag of popcorn*.
windex

women: (+21 / -9)
drugs 103 (0.018)
$$$ May 2003
billz Nova Scotia
pimpin on Male
playa 113 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:11:37 PM)

Quote:
The fact that you took the time to compile the quotes and make your arguements and read through the whole thing

It didn't take that long at all.

Quote:
then undoubtably sat on the edge of your seat to see how I responded to the "ownage" is exactly the point of this whole thread.

Sat on the edge of my seat? What, are you going down the path of Nova v2.0? Are you going to start calling me a sex maniac, and a worthless nerd? And the whole point of this thread was to find out what had happened to the forumer faults thread. I should know, I created this thread. LOL!

Quote:
You have too much time on your hands so you create stupid forum drama that pisses people off

Why would people get pissed off about this? It's supposed to be AMUSING. If anybody is getting pissed off, it's you, and Jimmy, and Melanie, and Calagorm. How you're all connected, I don't know. Oh, wait, I know! Danielle and Melanie are both annoying cunts, and Calagorm and Jimmy are both ballless jackoffs! AHA!

Quote:
Without realizing that you're a large part of the reason why.

No, this place sucks because everybody is all luvey-dubby. There's no fun anymore. You can't flame anybody without somebody else saying "dunt be meen letz all be friends!!" And that's why this place fucking sucks. So, in reality, you're a large part of the reason why.

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 114 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:13:05 PM)

You can't flame anybody without somebody else saying "dunt be meen letz all be friends!!" And that's why this place fucking sucks. So, in reality, you're a large part of the reason why.

Oops. My bad.
windex

women: (+21 / -9)
drugs 103 (0.018)
$$$ May 2003
billz Nova Scotia
pimpin on Male
playa 115 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:25:31 PM)

I don't "flame"

I've been to some great forums that never did it, and they were just as awesome without it. Maybe you think it's some sort of cornerstone to success, but it's really not my thing. The whole disregarding of the content of the actual post and breaking it down sentance by sentance to find minor errors just seems so petty. I've got better things to do, and I'm not saying Phil doesn't, but god I wish he'd explore those options sometimes.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

drugs 6073 (1.032)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Alberta, Canada
pimpin on Female
playa 116 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:30:28 PM)

FA, Peach...once we played strip Go Fish, now look at us...fully clothed and arguing about what? For what? Make Love Not Groceries!

OLD SKOOL 4 LIFE KREW

Hooray for me!!
dramamine
INTL Premium Member
<b>Eating Pussy Since 1995</b>

Travelling, swallowing,

women: (+286 / -39)
drugs 1670 (0.289)
$$$ Oct 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 117 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:36:19 PM)

Quoted from peach:
I don't "flame"

I've been to some great forums that never did it, and they were just as awesome without it. Maybe you think it's some sort of cornerstone to success, but it's really not my thing. The whole disregarding of the content of the actual post and breaking it down sentance by sentance to find minor errors just seems so petty. I've got better things to do, and I'm not saying Phil doesn't, but god I wish he'd explore those options sometimes.

You're referring to Jimmy's posts, right? All of the actual content in Jimmy's posts were attacks. Am I wrong? I'll look over them again, maybe I missed something, but I'm about 98% sure Jimmy wasn't trying to present some big serious argument of any kind.

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 118 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:40:22 PM)

Quoted from dramamine:
FA, Peach...once we played strip Go Fish, now look at us...fully clothed and arguing about what? For what? Make Love Not Groceries!

*makes love*
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

drugs 6073 (1.032)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Alberta, Canada
pimpin on Female
playa 119 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 06:54:13 PM)

Quoted from FA:
I think Tyr was so fucking right. This forum is way too damn lovey-dubby.

I'll take that in 50's and 20's, please.

Moribus antiquis res stat Romana virisque[/w]
[w]Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

women: (+479 / -130)
drugs 4815 (0.804)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Then and Now
pimpin on Male
playa 120 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 08:48:57 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
Quoted from FA:

Please. Fuck that--the people flaming are getting too damned hypersensitive.

Since when did telling someone "OMG PLAY NICE" ever stop anyone on this site from flaming anyone else? Bullshit. You guys are using it as an excuse to bitch.

People can whine about how they don't like it all they want--the problem is you guys are listening and actually giving a shit. And if you *really* wanted to flame people *that* much, what a bunch of pussies say about "spreading" love wouldn't stop you.

Fucking poseurs.

When I look into your eyes, you help me realign, and show me just how to be myself inside...I'm in control of everything; it's taking time--but that's okay. I can bring you to my side...you're my blessing in disguise--you're mine; you're mine. You're my blessing in disguise; you help me realize just how and where I want to be years from now...
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

women: (+781 / -120)
drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 121 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-12-03 09:39:57 PM)

Quoted from dramamine:
Quoted from Smokey:
Mel also has a side of the story that I dont remember seeing posted at all. Two completely (for the most part) different stories. Hers is more beleivable to me since I've talked to her longer than jeff. Seems she's getting the raw end.

Oh really, Smokey? Is that why you're making posts like
Quoted from Smokey:
Jeff, you think mel would agree to come to orlando? I pretended to like wrestling so I should be in there.

That's hardly why. I told you I'm not taking sides they were both wrong in the situation. As clitche as that post was I made it after saying pretty much the same thing to her. So guess how guilty I feel for it. I obviously wasn't serious, when i saw that this thread had no chance of losing its seriousness I started posting my real feelings on the issue, which I thought you wanted to be dead.

"most deffently" - Spazz
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

women: (+845 / -114)
drugs 5205 (1.007)
$$$ Jun 2004
billz Orlando Florida
pimpin on Male
playa 122 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-13-03 06:49:23 AM)

Quoted from Cyanide:
Quoted from Tyr:
Quoted from FA:

Please. Fuck that--the people flaming are getting too damned hypersensitive.

Since when did telling someone "OMG PLAY NICE" ever stop anyone on this site from flaming anyone else? Bullshit. You guys are using it as an excuse to bitch.

People can whine about how they don't like it all they want--the problem is you guys are listening and actually giving a shit. And if you *really* wanted to flame people *that* much, what a bunch of pussies say about "spreading" love wouldn't stop you.

Fucking poseurs.

Go eat cock, newbie. You don't know shit.

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 123 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-13-03 08:45:52 AM)

tee-hee-hee!

FA said cock

izzy

used to be really horrible

women: (+359 / -99)
drugs 2535 (0.423)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz san jose, california
pimpin on Male
playa 124 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-13-03 09:59:36 AM)

buttfart

;p

flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
busta

fuck up the srevers
Display Signature?
wtf is this doe
look at the little dudes?