Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > 101 Reasons why TPC is a homo > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 6304 | Total Posts: 112 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 25 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:45:49 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

All I really want is for someone to piss on my face. I love golden showers. Done right, they're actually very sanitary!
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 26 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:45:57 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I think Obama is the best president ever. I'm proud to be an American! What a great country!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 27 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:46:05 PM)

FUCK YOU TPC fuck you and you fucking little shit bullshit power trip fucking asshole forum admin this is bullshit fuck you I fucking quit fuck this place fuck you and fuck everything fucking kill yourself you fucking ass.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 28 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:46:13 PM)

FUCK YOU TPC fuck you and you fucking little shit bullshit power trip fucking asshole forum admin this is bullshit fuck you I fucking quit fuck this place fuck you and fuck everything fucking kill yourself you fucking ass.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 29 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:46:20 PM)

I am filled with love and appreciation for my fellow humans.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 30 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:46:28 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 31 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:46:44 PM)

All I really want is for someone to piss on my face. I love golden showers. Done right, they're actually very sanitary!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 32 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:46:53 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 33 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:47:02 PM)

I really hope everything works out for you! <3<3<3
ThePerfectCore
Administrator

honestly i probably have Crohn's disease and should see a doctor

Ballkicks: (+354 / -78)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 34 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:47:11 PM)

Shut the fuck up
FUCK. YOU. VISSARIO.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 35 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:47:12 PM)

2009 was the best year ever! I really enjoyed talking to TPC and the gang on Skype! We should do it again real soon!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 36 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:47:21 PM)

FUCK YOU TPC
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 37 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:47:32 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 38 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:47:42 PM)

I know the pledge of allegance in 8 different languages! I want to travel the world and express how much I love America.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 39 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:47:51 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 40 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:48:01 PM)

I want to be just like Emp when I grow up. Handsome, mature, and very accomplished. He even fucked Vervet. What a cool guy.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 41 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:48:10 PM)

atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 42 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:48:19 PM)

I believe in equal pay for equal work. It's hard enough being a woman in this world.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 43 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:48:29 PM)

Hey everyone! Is everyone doing okay today? Man these new drugs are great, I feel awesome!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 44 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:48:39 PM)

FUCK YOU TPC
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 45 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:48:48 PM)

2009 was the best year ever! I really enjoyed talking to TPC and the gang on Skype! We should do it again real soon!
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 46 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:48:57 PM)

I know the pledge of allegance in 8 different languages! I want to travel the world and express how much I love America.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 47 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:49:06 PM)

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT DICKS FUCK SHIT GOD DAMMIT CUNT FAGGOT ASDFHJASHDFFASDF FUCK ME ASDFSADF
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 48 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:49:15 PM)

I want to be just like Emp when I grow up. Handsome, mature, and very accomplished. He even fucked Vervet. What a cool guy.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 49 of 112 (Originally posted on: 07-10-13 06:49:26 PM)

Don't worry! Everything will be okay! When I feel down, I usually visit a place called happythings tumblr. It's really cool, you should check it out! I'm still learning how to use the forum though LOL so I can't post the link ROFL. I'm sure you use Google to find it easily! Okay take care!
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 6304 | Total Posts: 112 ]