Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Shame > Of Pedophilia > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 4914 | Total Posts: 26 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Wiki
INTL Premium Member
Bizzaro Vissario

dude, i dont normally shit all over people like this but you seem like a pretty terrible poster so let me just say that you are fat nerd with offensively bad facial hair and it looks like you have no friends since all of your pics are taken with a self-timer and consist of you standing in your mom's driveway

Ballkicks: (+36 / -9)
Reg. Date: Jul 2008
(Originally posted on: 01-01-11 09:37:18 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Let's leave it to legitimate discussion/debate on the issue. - Sunny.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 09:41:15 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:
I simply love little girls!

Creepy shit. Not reading the rest.
"ztolk it seems like all you do is watch videos of muscular people vomiting"
-ice
Wiki
INTL Premium Member
Bizzaro Vissario

dude, i dont normally shit all over people like this but you seem like a pretty terrible poster so let me just say that you are fat nerd with offensively bad facial hair and it looks like you have no friends since all of your pics are taken with a self-timer and consist of you standing in your mom's driveway

Reply 2 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 09:45:05 AM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
Quote:
I simply love little girls!

Creepy shit. Not reading the rest.

Do you consider yourself an intellectual?

Do you not consider reading the rest of it on the basis that you consider it "creepy?" No true intellectual are you on the basis of you refusing to read the rest on the basis of you finding it "creepy."
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 3 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 09:49:00 AM)

ICE BURN
-ice
Wiki
INTL Premium Member
Bizzaro Vissario

Reply 4 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 10:02:01 AM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
ICE BURN

Now tell me Ztolk? Now tell me what goes in in your brain? Do you have some sick twisted fantasies such as I? Or is your mind a perfect actualization of perfection that knows no thoughts of sin?

Do you know know such thoughts of imperfection? Or do you wish to burn me on my thoughts of pedophilia? What is exactly wrong and sick about my thoughts? Or do you really believe them to be natural thoughts that are rather normal in the context of the human brain?
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 5 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 10:31:12 AM)

Playing along with trolls is fun as long as you don't know for certain that they're a troll. This thread only confirms what I suspected all along, and now that I know, the whole thing is ruined.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 6 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 10:33:17 AM)

Why would you want to get niece boners you can't act on anyway?
Zippo: oh man you are a genius
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 7 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 10:34:12 AM)

Stop ending your fucking posts with stupid pictures of anime.

& stop abusing exclamation points.
Nickolati: i would have gone to the doctor, because I am pussy trapped in a lumberjack's body
Wiki
INTL Premium Member
Bizzaro Vissario

Reply 8 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 10:36:21 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Playing along with trolls is fun as long as you don't know for certain that they're a troll. This thread only confirms what I suspected all along, and now that I know, the whole thing is ruined.

What on Earth do you mean?

Quoted from Grott the Hoddle:
Why would you want to get niece boners you can't act on anyway?

No matter.

Quoted from dewey deciman:
Stop ending your fucking posts with stupid pictures of anime.

& stop abusing exclamation points.

I would wish to add a link if you wish. Do you hate these pictures so much? I use them to extenuate my feelings and emotions. Now tell me, do you wish to ban for these extrapolations of my feelings?
This reply was last edited on 01-01-11 10:50:23 AM by Wiki.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 9 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 10:45:43 AM)

Certainly an image macro will save this thread!

Wiki
INTL Premium Member
Bizzaro Vissario

Reply 10 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 10:56:10 AM)

Quote:
Certainly an image macro will save this thread!

Scruffy - there is no saving this thread. God be with the needless and heartless trolls.

In the moderators and janitors hands I leave this thread.

Now If you wish to talk about the topic god bless you. But in other cases great shame be brought upon those who troll the topic.

Godpseed, mods. Godpseed.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 11 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 11:26:56 AM)

God doesn't exist.
-ice
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reply 12 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 11:51:42 AM)

I'm gonna step in on this from the shadows.

Outside the realm of the topic, which is its own can of disgusting worms, that OP is concerning for two reasons. Firstly, after Smokey's infamous statement regarding his brother's sexual life, we've seen an endless influx of search hits about it. Do we really want more? That comment was made in jest, I wont let a troll comment like this take that to a new level. That's what would happen if we kept the OP intact. Secondly, this is one thing that server administrators and the Internet takes very seriously. More seriously than torrents, or drugs, or whatnot. It could endanger INTL. All it takes is one person of authority misunderstanding your troll to endanger your life and INTL's continued existence.

Most trollface troll threads wouldn't be much of a concern or a bother, but this one does. Perhaps because it has a seed of truth in it that is disturbing. Perhaps because it just doesn't simply involve a discussion about the topic, but acts that set off red flags.

I've removed the content of the OP. Don't post it again. I'll leave it to less retired mods/admins to decide about you. The thread will be left open for now, perhaps to stimulate legitimate discussion on the topic. But be wary of this from now on.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 13 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 11:54:34 AM)

Quoted from Wiki:
Now tell me, do you wish to ban for these extrapolations of my feelings?

Yes.
Nickolati: i would have gone to the doctor, because I am pussy trapped in a lumberjack's body
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 14 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 12:02:53 PM)

Protip: don't admit to being a pedophile on the same public forum where you've posted your name and your picture.
-ice
Wiki
INTL Premium Member
Bizzaro Vissario

Reply 15 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 12:11:17 PM)

Quoted from Nude Nun:
I'm gonna step in on this from the shadows.

Outside the realm of the topic, which is its own can of disgusting worms, that OP is concerning for two reasons. Firstly, after Smokey's infamous statement regarding his brother's sexual life, we've seen an endless influx of search hits about it. Do we really want more? That comment was made in jest, I wont let a troll comment like this take that to a new level. That's what would happen if we kept the OP intact. Secondly, this is one thing that server administrators and the Internet takes very seriously. More seriously than torrents, or drugs, or whatnot. It could endanger INTL. All it takes is one person of authority misunderstanding your troll to endanger your life and INTL's continued existence.

Most trollface troll threads wouldn't be much of a concern or a bother, but this one does. Perhaps because it has a seed of truth in it that is disturbing. Perhaps because it just doesn't simply involve a discussion about the topic, but acts that set off red flags.

I've removed the content of the OP. Don't post it again. I'll leave it to less retired mods/admins to decide about you. The thread will be left open for now, perhaps to stimulate legitimate discussion on the topic. But be wary of this from now on.

Heh.

As is if the police/FBI are not intercepting and interpreting my posts. As if I care.

Not to disrespect INTL's leadership. I really do not understand why you removed such a topic post. But such as how it is.

Quoted from Ztolk:
Protip: don't admit to being a pedophile on the same public forum where you've posted your name and your picture.

You think the FBI doesn't know?
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 16 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 12:14:51 PM)

It's not the FBI you should be worried about, it's your community.
-ice
Wiki
INTL Premium Member
Bizzaro Vissario

Reply 17 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 12:17:39 PM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
It's not the FBI you should be worried about, it's your community.

Teh.

As if the FBI is a organization I should not be worried about.

Do not believe as if they are not logging all my posts.

Are you sure it was not me touching a nerve with the anti-god rant?
This reply was last edited on 01-01-11 03:30:07 PM by Wiki.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

Ballkicks: (+731 / -71)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 18 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 03:32:40 PM)

they probably read your posts, but your writing is disjointed and hard to follow
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 19 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-01-11 08:08:13 PM)

They likely leave his ramblings to the dyslexic agents.
Too lazy to reply properly.
Wiki
INTL Premium Member
Bizzaro Vissario

Reply 20 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-02-11 06:38:18 AM)

Quoted from too busy bangin':
they probably read your posts, but your writing is disjointed and hard to follow

They read my posts and log my connection alright. This much I am rather certain of...

Quoted from Wandering Idiot:
They likely leave his ramblings to the dyslexic agents.

I wonder if they have a clue regarding what it is I have to say. Such ramblings are coherent but I don't think they understand what I mean.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

Reply 21 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-02-11 07:11:10 AM)

You're like a tortoise in your shell, waiting to break free and fly away.
-ice
Wiki
INTL Premium Member
Bizzaro Vissario

Reply 22 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-02-11 07:21:39 AM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
You're like a tortoise in your shell, waiting to break free and fly away.

What a beautiful proverb Ztolk. It is the shell of my current constraints in life that bound me, but such constraints some might consider to be protection from the worldly elements, such as the tortoise considers.

For the tortoise the shell is mere protection. No need for the tortoise to fly away from it's safe hiding place.

Now if only certain ones who prey on the tortoise could make like Mario and crush them.

Now am I only going on about nonsense regarding a shell and a tortoise? Yes. No but seriously FBI BRB LOL.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 23 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-02-11 09:56:28 AM)

Maybe if you stopped writing like a post-Shakespearean dabbler the FBI would understand you better.
neon

is going to post her bus stop here tomorrow, and we will love it.

Ballkicks: (+210 / -43)
Reg. Date: Apr 2005
Reply 24 of 26 (Originally posted on: 01-02-11 03:54:11 PM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
You're like a tortoise in your shell, waiting to break free and abduct and molest a child.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 4914 | Total Posts: 26 ]