Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Shame > INTL in the year 2072 > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 785 | Total Posts: 1 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
(Originally posted on: 08-16-10 08:45:59 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So guys, I was thinking about the future and watching Finding Nemo, and I think Bruce really spoke to me about my desire to eat more fish. I decided that I was really just fucking with Sunshine, because everyone thinks it's cooler if I frame it that way and I needed an excuse after the fact to account for all the shit I said about her. P.S., I'm pretty sure I'm going to write my thesis using the contents of this site: www.imaredneck.com. You should totally check it out and make me feel better about who I am because I have serious trust issues and want everyone on the internet to like me.
User was banned for this post.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 1 (Originally posted on: 08-16-10 09:24:00 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Goodbye for now, Jimmy.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 785 | Total Posts: 1 ]