Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Comments, Suggestions & Announcements > serch > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: Ztolk
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 1051 | Total Posts: 3 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
(Originally posted on: 03-13-10 02:15:39 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:
Search Keywords:
Words three characters long and under will be ignored.

plz change to two words so I can search BA when looking for all the awesome stuff I've posted here.

thx sunny <3
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"where is my mind."
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1762 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 3 (Originally posted on: 03-13-10 06:07:50 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:
ERROR: Your search resulted in no matches.
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 2 of 3 (Originally posted on: 03-13-10 06:16:53 PM)

While were at it, can someone make it so that you can search a person's actual user name? If I want to search for, let's say, Soccy's posts and is name is currently Robobear or whatever, it doesn't work.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 3 of 3 (Originally posted on: 03-14-10 12:36:42 PM)

you can do that in their profile under their post count.

I'm just lookin to be able to search for "BA" because people usually type that instead of my whole sn.
~British Agent
.___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
"where is my mind."
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 1051 | Total Posts: 3 ]