Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Comments, Suggestions & Announcements > Need assistance with a .swf upload. > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest. Moderated by: Ztolk
Page: [ 1 ] [ Thread Views: 956 | Total Posts: 2 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
(Originally posted on: 03-04-10 03:40:51 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I recently happened upon a .swf that I wanted to share in the Linkery. It is a 1MB file and I tried uploading it (in both Firefox 3.5.8 and IE8). I got the "File uploaded" message but it doesn't show up in my files and my quota has not changed.

I assume I don't have permission to upload .swf files. If I could either have that or the email of someone who does and is willing to upload it for me, that would be super keen.

OH YEAH!
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 2 (Originally posted on: 03-04-10 03:56:16 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Try now.
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 2 of 2 (Originally posted on: 03-04-10 04:51:21 PM)

It works now. Thanks Sunny, you're my knight in shining armor.
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 956 | Total Posts: 2 ]