Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > IF0 RESIGNS FROM ADMINISTRATOR POSITION!!! (ALL THE SMUTTY DETAILS INSIDE, PS IT INVOLVES AN UNDERAGED GIRAFFE AND SOME PEANUTS) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] [ Thread Views: 23635 | Total Posts: 182 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Gais
going hog wild

Ballkicks: (+2 / -2)
Reg. Date: Mar 2009
Reply 25 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-11-09 11:35:10 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Et tu KH? The OD invasion is ON.
KingHarvest
Pretentious Classicist

Ballkicks: (+7 / -4)
Reply 26 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-11-09 11:39:50 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I'm mostly confining myself to the arts forum. The rest of the topics mostly seem boring.
Most men are rather stupid, and most of those who are not stupid are, consequently, rather vain.
-A.E. Housman
Scruffy - The Janitor
Alcoholics Anonymous
While anarchy can often turn a humdrum weekend into something unforgettable, eventually the mob must be kept from stealing the conch and killing Piggy.

Pimpin is just a haircut and a shave away!

Ballkicks: (+650 / -57)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 27 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:22:45 AM)

In a related story I am no longer an INTL Alumni.

WTF is going on here!? Rich, hold me!
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 28 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 12:34:47 AM)

Quoted from Arnok:
In a related story I am no longer an INTL Alumni.

WTF is going on here!? Rich, hold me!

It is most definitely fixed now.
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1762 / -130)
Reply 29 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:20:49 AM)

Quoted from KingHarvest:
"IF0 RESIGNS FROM ADMINISTRATOR POSITION!!! (ALL THE SMUTTY DETAILS INSIDE, PS IT INVOLVES AN UNDERAGED GIRAFFE AND SOME PEANUTS)"

Did you really write something so absurdly banal and internet-pseudo-witty as that?
fuck you
rude bwoy
skarmory is my favorite pokemon wink wink

Ballkicks: (+4 / -0)
Reply 30 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 02:17:36 AM)

Quote:
Et tu KH? The OD invasion is ON.

all we need now is archdruid and we'll have a utopia
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 31 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 02:27:53 AM)

hahahahahahahahah.
hahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha.
hahahah.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha.

enough of that
Gais
going hog wild

Ballkicks: (+2 / -2)
Reply 32 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 03:48:24 AM)

Quoted from KingHarvest:
I'm mostly confining myself to the arts forum. The rest of the topics mostly seem boring.

unironically agreein'
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1096 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 33 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 05:18:46 AM)

I resign, too. Remove me pls.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 34 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 06:26:03 AM)

Hey Richard what do you want for your wedding? Do you already have a breadmaker?

I'm thinking breadmaker.
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 35 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 07:27:44 AM)

Did he resign from being an owner too?
đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 36 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 07:48:21 AM)

Quoted from Chimp:
Hey Richard what do you want for your wedding? Do you already have a breadmaker?

I'm thinking breadmaker.

What wedding present should I bring? Has to be under 10$ MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 37 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 07:48:24 AM)

Quoted from KingHarvest:
"IF0 RESIGNS FROM ADMINISTRATOR POSITION!!! (ALL THE SMUTTY DETAILS INSIDE, PS IT INVOLVES AN UNDERAGED GIRAFFE AND SOME PEANUTS)"

Did you really write something so absurdly banal and internet-pseudo-witty as that?
Wait. Who the fuck are you again?
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 38 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 07:51:52 AM)

He's a fine gentleman from the forum known as Outside Discussions
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 39 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 08:48:35 AM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from Chimp:

I'm thinking breadmaker.

What wedding present should I bring? Has to be under 10$ MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Get him a gallon of cheap vodka and some OJ. It'll remind him of better days.
No problem.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 40 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 08:59:46 AM)

I'll give you the money and you can buy it in my place.

Also, bring strippers.
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 41 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 09:35:03 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
No seriously. He's resigned. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Discuss.

This is pointless; two people who are ostensibly friends should not let petty drama get in the way of such a friendship and should certainly not let it leave either with a bitter taste in the mouth.
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Reply 42 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 09:49:42 AM)

there's drama???
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 43 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 10:04:01 AM)

Yeah, it's pointless. (sigh)

From what I have gleaned from AIM conversations, sunny made a pass at rich about her having more say in the top decisions of the forum. He disagreed, naturally, being the one who is the appointed leader of INTL. She, then, in retaliation, implied that she, being the owner the server, should have at least equal say. Rich's position here is that it is ridiculous for him to bow to sunny in terms of administrative actions as either an equal or a superior.

This is a correct train of thought, in my opinion.

What I don't agree with in terms of this situation is the way in which sunny has pursued this power. She is a valued member of the forum who has been instrumental in assisting in the construction of it, but she is not the leader of it. Rich is, as determined by Sandamnit, the leader head of INTL and sunny has only achieved this by default now that he has left, if one can even say that with confidence.

Where we go from here is any one's guess. I want IF0 to be reinstated, voluntarily, as admin of INTL with all of his former privileges with sunny retaining her place. Peace, and understanding, with this accord is what INTL needs, not drama, bickering, and infighting.
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Reply 44 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 10:06:22 AM)

that's really silly
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 45 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 10:08:58 AM)

I'm probably out too for an extended period of time. Work has gotten crazy. Women are retarded.

Life is a chaotic roller coaster ride, and no one told me to put on my seatbelt - which leaves me hurtling through the air. At the moment I am just waiting to hit the ground face first in a pile of cat shit.

nickguevera - aim
nicholas.m.w.wood@gmail.com

Peace Niggas!

P.S. INTL JUST LOST 500 Pounds between me and IFO. You should be proud of yourselves... the treadmill paid off!
It is what it is...
atlas sighed (at me)

Reply 46 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 10:24:38 AM)

It is the result of her wishing to have increasing amounts of say in the forum in various arenas of management. As far as specifics, from what I have learned, it is mainly that sunny would like to be personally involved in all of the aspects of moderation and administration of the various forums on the site. The best example is her insistence on creating the beauty forum whether IF0 approved or not, and insisting that he had to consult her prior to instituting anything himself. a worse example is probably how she, contrary to the first intentions of her being added to the forum, is taking up an increasing amount of the actual moderating duties such as bannings, appointments, et cetera.

Either way you shake it, there is a power struggle that if0 didn't want to participate in and that sunny was ready to endure. Like I said, normalcy, not revolution, is what INTL needs in terms of its administrative staff.
KingHarvest
Pretentious Classicist

Ballkicks: (+7 / -4)
Reply 47 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 10:38:55 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
Quoted from KingHarvest:

Wait. Who the fuck are you again?

How am I supposed to answer this question?
Most men are rather stupid, and most of those who are not stupid are, consequently, rather vain.
-A.E. Housman
Run Silent Run Drapes
Administrator
Eiffle Towers: 6969

someone bitter is after my ass

Ballkicks: (+561 / -30)
Reg. Date: Oct 2004
Reply 48 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 10:45:55 AM)

Quoted from take it sleazy:
that's really silly

It is company policy not to release this information.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Reply 49 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 10:52:55 AM)

I need a fucking flow chart and an org chart.

And even then it would be wrong.

Sunny's done a lot of things for the site, but that doesn't make her de facto leader of the internet, so remain calm. This will all blow over if you'll just look into this little flashing light.
No problem.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 23635 | Total Posts: 182 ]