Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > IF0 RESIGNS FROM ADMINISTRATOR POSITION!!! (ALL THE SMUTTY DETAILS INSIDE, PS IT INVOLVES AN UNDERAGED GIRAFFE AND SOME PEANUTS) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] [ Thread Views: 23633 | Total Posts: 182 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Acheron
INTL Premium Member
If I die in Raleigh, at least I will die free.

is this guy acheron???????? hahaha acheron you big fag

Ballkicks: (+224 / -116)
Reg. Date: Mar 2004
Reply 100 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:00:19 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from IF0 :
He was hypothesizing.

Yeah, and you've kind of proved him wrong I think.

Quoted from just dandy:
I like Sunny, and I like IF0.

... but tbh, Sunny has a history of using people and looking innocent to achieve her internet goals. Menion debacle? Yeah, I know I'm not active, but I've been around long enough to get pretty familiar with the forum's history. I wish things would go back to the way they were. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

.. not that anybody cares what I think.

I care what you think, dandy. I just don't remember INTL ever being a nice place.
"All governments lie, but disaster lies in wait for countries whose officials smoke the same hashish they give out." -IF Stone
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 101 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:01:31 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from vissario:
Quoted from just dandy:
I like Sunny, and I like IF0.

... but tbh, Sunny has a history of using people and looking innocent to achieve her internet goals. Menion debacle? Yeah, I know I'm not active, but I've been around long enough to get pretty familiar with the forum's history. I wish things would go back to the way they were. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

.. not that anybody cares what I think.

Honestly, what is so tough about this?

they're soft idiots.

enough of that
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 102 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:04:03 PM)

To clarify, if Sunny agreed to work under me, I had no problem being the owner/admin at INTL. Whatever you want to call it. She refused to work under me last night (no, this is not a sex joke). That's why I quit. She's steadily wanted more power, and I agreed. Last night, she told me she owned INTL. I was pretty powerless to stop it. So, I seceded. Confederate States ftw.

I'm not personally insulted, I didn't throw a "huff," though it's kinda sad that it happening kinda makes INTL loses its luster to me, since I've made friends with quite a few of you. But it isn't exactly an unexpected occurrence.

But between Acheron and Snowy, there's enough anger in here to take over for both Sunny AND myself.
BlessedSoul: honestly, sunny is mildly insane
CursedSoul: I didn't want to ask Sunny because she's been acting nuts lately.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 103 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:05:53 PM)

Quote:
I didn't say that. That was Vissario.

But you did say this:
Quote:
INTL isn't a democracy. Stuff happens. You don't like what happens? Oh well.

đonne onwŠcne­ eft wineleas guma, gesih­ him biforan fealwe wegas, ba■ian brimfuglas, brŠdan fe■ra, hreosan hrim ond snaw hagle gemenged. Ůonne beo­ ■y hefigran heortan benne, sare Šfter swŠsne. Sorg bi­ geniwad ■onne maga gemynd mod geondhweorfe­, grete­ gliwstafum, georne geondsceawa­ secga geseldan; swimma­ oft on weg. Fleotendra fer­ no ■Šr fela bringe­ cu­ra cwidegiedda.
The Wanderer, l. 45-55a
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 104 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:08:27 PM)

Dude, I don't blame her for not wanting to work under you. You'd crush her.
"All governments lie, but disaster lies in wait for countries whose officials smoke the same hashish they give out." -IF Stone
IF0
Administrator

Reply 105 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:10:40 PM)

With the sex joke, this thread is complete.
Acheron
INTL Premium Member

Reply 106 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:14:03 PM)

Well, my job here is done. Another thread straight to the shitter.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 107 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:14:21 PM)

im just cawing at the ruckus like all good crows will do.

enough of that
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 108 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:25:29 PM)

Quoted from IF0 :
To clarify, if Sunny agreed to work under me, I had no problem being the owner/admin at INTL. Whatever you want to call it. She refused to work under me last night (no, this is not a sex joke). That's why I quit. She's steadily wanted more power, and I agreed. Last night, she told me she owned INTL. I was pretty powerless to stop it. So, I seceded. Confederate States ftw.

I'm not personally insulted, I didn't throw a "huff," though it's kinda sad that it happening kinda makes INTL loses its luster to me, since I've made friends with quite a few of you. But it isn't exactly an unexpected occurrence.

But between Acheron and Snowy, there's enough anger in here to take over for both Sunny AND myself.

I never said I owned INTL, I just refused to make any stance on whether you are 'the boss' or not. We fight all the time and say things in a furious context, no better or worse than a married couple, both on INTL and on personal shit.

I don't want to return back to the same old. I don't want to take flak from you, every time I unknowingly revert a user's permissions back to normal. When it comes down to it, you are 'the boss' when its issues about new features or whatnot. I gauge your opinion, ask you whether something is good or not, and if you ever disagree I don't go through with it. If you agree, then it goes through. That, to me, is 'bossly' activity.

But what I'm tired of is the shit that gets us into fights all the time, and diminishes our friendship. When a user comes up to me with a problem, I don't know who did anything. If a permission is changed, it could well be from you. It could be from Matt (who, btw, I've left much of his shit unchanged because he usually makes a note of it somewhere), it could be a fucking bug (which are bound to come up in this forum), it could even be someone unknowingly changing the default permissions and not knowing it would change everybody's permissions. I don't know. I'm clueless, but I will take responsibility in ensuring INTLers don't feel maliciously or unfairly treated without an immediate cause.

Honestly, I don't care how you view the hierarchy of admins. I will call you el duce if you really wanted. I will continue to pass ideas by you, and maybe we'd disagree, and then finally some sort of resolution would come of it - as it always has in most cases. That worked. I can no longer continue taking the flak from you when you do something, and I revert it without knowing that you did it, or why you did it. Boss or not, when your boss comes into the office, fucks shit up, you try to fix it, and get flak from him (and seemingly others) for doing it - how would you feel?

I even had a discussion with Matt about this, and we came up with an idea, which I told you about; how about a thread in the staff forum where we all just tell eachother what fucking user permissions we've fucked with, and why. You never responded on this; the first time I can understand, but nothing ever came of the second time. We rarely ever use that forum, why not put it to some use without relying on other people on AIM to tell us or act as go betweens in our fights? This never should have gone the way it did, if we bothered to make a record of what we were doing and if misunderstandings in 'the office' were dealt with openly.

So yes, I would gladly accept you back as the boss.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 109 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:27:43 PM)

Quote:
I even had a discussion with Matt about this, and we came up with an idea, which I told you about; how about a thread in the staff forum where we all just tell eachother what fucking user permissions we've fucked with, and why. You never responded on this; the first time I can understand, but nothing ever came of the second time.

I said yes.

When I get home to the chatlog from last night, we'll see.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 110 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:48:25 PM)

I don't want to be a captain obvious, but we says things in anger, you and I, which are overly exaggerated or taken too seriously as a cause of all our ills, whether it's that we 'don't care' or 'i don't want to be your friend anymore' or 'whatever, i'll just do what I want then'. It's intended to hurt one another.

So our fights only really ever do that. We say things just to piss eachother off, and we continue to base everything off of that; even when we know we're doing it (as you know by my enjoyment of such angrily debate). The chatlog, as with other chatlogs, was made in that context of anger. I'm sorry for stating all this, and coming off as the oppressor. I just want to make up with you.
Alyantis
FEMALE

Ballkicks: (+89 / -25)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 111 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:50:39 PM)

I think an apology video is in order.
I Cant Skat3: Well, I may be stupid. I'll let others decide that.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 112 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 01:58:24 PM)

^topless^
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 113 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 02:45:19 PM)

are mom and dad breaking up? *sigh*
Spiff: amphytrite, the anti-tart

Purple: Amphy, scratch my neckfat
Ztolk
INTL Premium Member
Rawr.

definitely threw the blue lego

Ballkicks: (+838 / -47)
Reply 114 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 02:56:04 PM)

Can someone give me a tldr of this thread.
"I used the internet to get laid once. That is not a shining moment of pride for me. The worst thing? She evidently gave me chlamydia, which I evidently got cleared up."
-Wandering Idiot
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 115 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 03:00:14 PM)

Quoted from Ztolk:
Can someone give me a tldr of this thread.
Quoted from Jiffy:
are mom and dad breaking up? *sigh*

Mom and dad ARE breaking up.

Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1096 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 116 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 03:08:36 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
xxx is clearly zippo, by the by

Srsly, guys. Good job on the anonymity. Not that it matters.

My two cents on what has been posted: Yeah, the health/beauty forum was my idea, but I honestly didn't expect it to happen, and I was sort of testing the waters to see how much levy I had in the INTL realm. Obviously Sunny's actions benefited me, and I responded accordingly, but the impression that I got from Sunny was that Rich's opinion didn't really matter when it came to making the forum but somehow came into play with Trof being a co-mod (?).

Btw, the rest of that conversation with Sunny went:
Sunny: as long as he's willing.
Zippo: he will be
Sunny: and Rich goes along and okays it i'm a serial-killer :)
Zippo: rich probably won't
Zippo: to spite me
Sunny: Meh, I'll probably do it anyway.

Anyway, Sunny does a lot of work for INTL, but this is tacky. I could see this power grab coming years ago so I am seriously not surprised.

Also my resignation is serious. New mod position available!
IF0
Administrator

Reply 117 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 03:16:37 PM)

Trof wasn't mentioned to me, FYI.

And I assume the "spiting Zippo" portion was a joke. Since you kinda told me about it, for the listeners out there.
Captain James T. Kirk
Sweaty men? Yes please!

íSpanish!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -62)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 118 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 03:19:55 PM)

Quoted from IF0 :

And I assume the "spiting Zippo" portion was a joke. Since you kinda told me about it, for the listeners out there.

Yeah i'm with you man, fuck zippo and that camel of hers.
It's all about the pepsin and cocaine.
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

Reply 119 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 03:25:35 PM)

AND THAT CAMEL SHE RODE IN ON

Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 120 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 03:29:51 PM)

god damn there is a lot of posts in here about something
bradism.
Vasco Da Gama
Explorer of the Unknown

Ballkicks: (+6 / -0)
Reg. Date: Feb 2009
Reply 121 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 03:39:40 PM)

I wanted to read these to be a good member of the community, but then I decided not to.

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Can we blame that vissario guy? That would make me very happy.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 122 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 03:57:58 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
Quoted from wheezy:
xxx is clearly zippo, by the by

Srsly, guys. Good job on the anonymity. Not that it matters.

My two cents on what has been posted: Yeah, the health/beauty forum was my idea, but I honestly didn't expect it to happen, and I was sort of testing the waters to see how much levy I had in the INTL realm. Obviously Sunny's actions benefited me, and I responded accordingly, but the impression that I got from Sunny was that Rich's opinion didn't really matter when it came to making the forum but somehow came into play with Trof being a co-mod (?).

Btw, the rest of that conversation with Sunny went:
Sunny: as long as he's willing.
Zippo: he will be
Sunny: and Rich goes along and okays it i'm a serial-killer :)
Zippo: rich probably won't
Zippo: to spite me
Sunny: Meh, I'll probably do it anyway. LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!

Anyway, Sunny does a lot of work for INTL, but this is tacky. I could see this power grab coming years ago so I am seriously not surprised.

Also my resignation is serious. New mod position available!

There was a wink on that line, just as with every other line that was jokingly said during that conversation. It was a fun mood, Rich was in a good mood, I was in a good mood, people wanted it done, so it was done. I never did it without him saying otherwise, I wouldn't have anyway. I didn't pass anything by him without his consent on it. If anything, I suppose we were equal or that titles like 'owner' and 'in charge' really didn't matter much, though they clearly do.

It wasn't a power grab. I didn't want Rich to leave. I even refused his resignation last night, and would not accept it. I want nothing more to have things return back to the way it has been operating successfully these last two years. If it takes accepting that Rich is the owner, then I accept. You're the owner.
Nickolati
...moved to Idaho?

the cumstain that is left on the wall 11 years after the party has ended

Ballkicks: (+611 / -61)
Reg. Date: Dec 2003
Reply 123 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 04:02:15 PM)

Quoted from Captain James T. Kirk:
Quoted from IF0 :

Yeah i'm with you man, fuck zippo and that camel of hers.

Zippo has a cameltoe?
It is what it is...
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 124 of 182 (Originally posted on: 03-12-09 04:12:35 PM)

I guess this is a bad time to talk about how I'm looking into dedicated servers again, huh?
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk, I fall down.
No problem.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 23633 | Total Posts: 182 ]