Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Guys and their balls > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 10026 | Total Posts: 42 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
catjaneu

Ballkicks: (+3 / -2)
Reg. Date: Aug 2006
(Originally posted on: 08-14-06 05:52:25 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Hi;

I still have issues with my ex, and it's a bit scary living alone again, so I just finished a women's self defense course. One technique the instructor recommended was the testicle squeeze, where you grab one testicle and squeeze as hard as you can for like 20 seconds, and the guy supposedly passes out like turning off a switch.

Now, that sounds like a great technique if the opportunity presents itself in an attempted rape situation since the guy won't even know you are trying to defend yourself until you start to squeeze, and then in theory it's too late for him.

The only problem is, the instructor had never actually tried it, or personally knew someone who had. Strangely, my boyfriend won't let me try it on him (and he claims to love me...).

Now I know that a man's testicles are very sensitive to pain, but I have absolutely no desire to cause an attacker pain -- that just risks him getting angrier & more violent. I am only interested in totally incapacitating him, so he simply can't function. Done right, I know a kick to the knee or punch to the throat can do that. But just squeezing or kicking his balls? Actually make a drink-crazed attacker unable to function for at least 5 minutes?

Since no one will let me try it on them, I'm asking if anyone out in the big world has had any real-life experience they would share. Can you really incapacitate someone like that? Or does it just hurt like buggery.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 1 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 06:12:38 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I am trying this right now and it's starting to hurt a real bunch I th
bradism.
frosty
This ban belongs to frosty now

I want Frosty to take my anal virginity!!1

Ballkicks: (+68 / -9)
Reg. Date: Aug 2005
Reply 2 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 06:27:17 AM)

Quote:
I am trying this right now and it's starting to hurt a real bunch I th

big grin

Quote:
Can you really incapacitate someone like that? Or does it just hurt like buggery.

If they didn't pass out, they'd at the very least be unable to chase you afterwards. Even a good knee in the nuts ought to be able to achieve this.

Whenever I have to describe the (incredibly) unpleasant sensation of a ball bashing to girls, I usually put it like this:

The closest equivalent you could have felt would be being winded - you know the vile, powerless sensation that seems to knock not just the energy, but also the actual will to move itself out of your body. The only difference is that, even worse, it's centred on your genitals and not your chest. Ouch.

The last time I took a football (soccer) ball in the groin, it was only a glancing blow (no pun intended), and it still left me unable to run properly for the next fiftenn minutes.

The only problem I could think of with the "squeeze" technique is that if it takes 20 seconds then you're going to have one frantic rapist going berserk and flailing his fists around at very close quarters, which might make holding on difficult. If it was me, I'd just go supple and pretend to comply so as to relax his guard and give me time to line up a really accurate knee. To be fair though, I'm sure she knows what she's talking about better than me.
Congratulations! You've just been tuned in by the Frosty Service Crew, INTL's no.1 casual firm...
Tiger

One Big Happy

Ballkicks: (+34 / -10)
Reg. Date: Mar 2006
Reply 3 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 08:15:52 AM)

No experience in this matter, but tell us about your ex, it sounds juicy.

Also a punch to the balls will certainly make the guy grab his balls, giving you precious seconds to escape behind some dustbins.
Tiger (obviously)
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 4 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 10:40:45 AM)

Incapacitate? Certainly! 20 seconds? A bit lengthy in a situation. You can "kill" by a kick to the nuts. If you have fingernails, stick your thumb in your opponents eye. Can't fight what you can't see. A key will have the same effect. But it is best to be aware of your surroundings, and try not to get into such a situation.
Procrastination: When all is said and done, more is said than done.
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 5 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 11:12:42 AM)

my nuts have gotten their fair share of abuse, and let me tell ya, it's pretty unpleasant when you start spitting blood

imagne like, being kicked in the ovaries.....

Cause the pain echoes all the way from the nuts though the sperma channel which goes up around the stomach and then down to through the dick
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 6 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 01:20:46 PM)

I always hold my keys tight in my pocket, when in rough neighborhoods...Ready to slice and dice if necessary.

Downside: You are probably dead if you come up against a gun or big knife.
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 7 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 01:52:14 PM)

Also, regarding balls (and their subsequent smashing):

http://www.shooshtime.com/clips/video.php?id=6987
just_dandy
INTL Premium Member
Unapologetic apostate approaching her apotheosis, how apropos

Ballkicks: (+129 / -4)
Reg. Date: Jun 2006
Reply 8 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 02:44:32 PM)

I've been told that if/when the nerve cluster undergoes too much trauma, it can interrupt or stop the heart.

That said, I've definitely used that male weakness (err.. not the killing part) both on purpose, and on accident.

In my experience? It works extraordinarily well.

One time in particular, a rather eager male was on top of me, much to my dismay, and was squeezing the breath out of me. He shifted positions just right, and I brought my legs up from underneath his and one of my feet headed for his nuts, and the other for his lower abdomen, and I kicked as hard as I could.

He flew into the wall and was knocked out. He had a very hard time getting around the next while.

I, on the other hand, emerged unscathed, and unsexed.
I can say "Good Morning." in seven different languages. Which would you prefer I use tomorrow?
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 9 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 03:24:49 PM)

I've known a guy to put chip clips on his nuts and live to tell about it.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.

[17:54] <vissario> are you black IFO?
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1934 / -91)
Reply 10 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 03:34:04 PM)

I was playing street soccer about a month ago, and I was the goaly, and someone came up to shoot it on a break-away, and they were about 6 feet away, and they drilled the ball as hard as they could at the goal.

Unfortunately, it hit me directly into the groinal region

Fortunately (I guess?), my penis blocked any traumatizing testicular contact.

Unfortunately, my penis hurt like hell for 20 minutes. I kept checking to see if it was bleeding.

Fortunately, it was not bleeding.

Unfortunately, it sure felt like it was.

Fortunately, I blocked the goal and we continued to shut them out!
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Reply 11 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 03:54:38 PM)

Quoted from Dimi:
I was playing street soccer about a month ago, and I was the goaly, and someone came up to shoot it on a break-away, and they were about 6 feet away, and they drilled the ball as hard as they could at the goal.

Unfortunately, my penis hurt like hell for 20 minutes. I kept checking to see if it was bleeding.

Unfortunately, you're now sterile.
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

Ballkicks: (+611 / -49)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 12 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 04:07:40 PM)

I have a friend who, when he was in high school, was playing baseball. He was first baseman, and the batter hit the ball into the outfield. Outfielder got the ball and threw it to my friend. My friend had to get down to the ground to catch the ball (sorta kneeling). The runner slid to first, and his metal cleets came in contact with my friend's testicularies. My friend's pants were covered in blood almost instantly, he fell over and started vomiting.

That was fun. i'm a serial-killer :)
HeavenGaymes hahaha gay mes

"Being tackled is fun cause its like getting a great big hug from a strong guy. You get to lose yourself in his arms...It only hurts when they let go MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS" - Shady Milkman

"I'm not even sure if believe in abortions period...but man do I hate retards" - Dimitrios
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 13 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 05:37:47 PM)

I sat facing the back end of a tredmill running full speed and propelled a four pound dog bone into the heart of my beast, paralyzing my entire soul (body) for a couple hours.

If you think its fun and want to do it, DONT.
For three years I've had show turtles and not once have I put them in a show. I'm a fricken' hypocrite.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 14 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 06:14:59 PM)

I am uncomfortable with women learning these things.

Just take your rape like a woman.
Sex
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 15 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 06:15:09 PM)

grrrr
Sex
This reply was last edited on 08-16-06 11:01:30 AM by Smokey.
frosty
This ban belongs to frosty now

I want Frosty to take my anal virginity!!1

Ballkicks: (+68 / -9)
Reg. Date: Aug 2005
Reply 16 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 08:34:37 PM)

Quote:

Funny, a very similar thing happened to me a couple of months ago. In my case my knob bounced upwards against my stomach as I was jumping around on my toes waiting for a shot, and the bell-end got sandwiched between ball and gut.

The result was extraordinarily painful. I know that might sound obvious, but since a football's hollow and not all that heavy, and since your dick's not so sensative that you can't slap it against something without it hurting, I was quite surprised by how much it really fucking hurt, as opposed to just stinging a bit.

The really weird thing was how much it felt like it was bleeding, despite the fact it wasn't - I know exactly what you mean here. The aftermath of a smack to the cock seems to leave your nerve ending convinced you're pissing blood.
Congratulations! You've just been tuned in by the Frosty Service Crew, INTL's no.1 casual firm...
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 17 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 08:41:10 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:
I am uncomfortable with women learning these things.

Just take your rape like a woman.

Guard your grill. kekeke u give soj???
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"

"Africa is to be pitied, worshipped or dominated. Whichever angle you take, be sure to leave the strong impression that without your intervention and your important book, Africa is doomed."
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1934 / -91)
Reply 18 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 09:40:31 PM)

Quoted from frosty:
The really weird thing was how much it felt like it was bleeding, despite the fact it wasn't - I know exactly what you mean here. The aftermath of a smack to the cock seems to leave your nerve ending convinced you're pissing blood.

YES exactly! It is a very uneasy feeling.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reply 19 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-14-06 11:46:55 PM)

Quote:

Cause the pain echoes all the way from the nuts though the sperma channel which goes up around the stomach and then down to through the dick

uh what...

the pain echoes through the sensitive nerve connections attached to the testicles and the testes themselves, not through the vas deferens (which doesn't go around your stomach...). The pain would move directly up your spine, forcing an immediate nauseous feeling due to the force given, and the sensitivity of the region. The harder the force, the more likely that a blood vessel will rupture.

also, this thread makes me think of the broken dick thread. seems INTL has a fascination with pain emanating from that area of the body. big grin
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 20 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 01:41:09 AM)

I had mine crushed between the fat end of a pool stick and the table. I was on the floor for ten or fifteen minutes, but when I got up I broke the stick over a guys back.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 21 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 02:55:56 AM)

Quoted from Xunny:
Quote:

uh what...

the pain echoes through the sensitive nerve connections attached to the testicles and the testes themselves, not through the vas deferens (which doesn't go around your stomach...). The pain would move directly up your spine, forcing an immediate nauseous feeling due to the force given, and the sensitivity of the region. The harder the force, the more likely that a blood vessel will rupture.

also, this thread makes me think of the broken dick thread. seems INTL has a fascination with pain emanating from that area of the body. big grin

That doesn't stop the stomach from hurting. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.

[17:54] <vissario> are you black IFO?
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

like a daydream or a fever

Ballkicks: (+40 / -7)
Reg. Date: Jul 2006
Reply 22 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 04:02:50 AM)

I was on a boat once and a guy I know hit another guy I know in the balls. So for a revenge ball-smack the guy took a bungie cord with the metal hook on the end and stretched it way back and let it snap back into the man's testicles. It was the most painful thing I've ever seen.
start diggin'
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 23 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 04:05:23 AM)

click this at work: http://uploaded.interestingnonetheless.net/STFU/5374510_hammer3.gif

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 24 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 07:14:21 AM)

Quoted from Xunny:
Quote:

uh what...

When you get kicked in the balls, be sure to tell us all that it doesn't fell like the pain is shooting up into your stomach.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 10026 | Total Posts: 42 ]