Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Summer Games + DRAMARAMA (Post your bitching here) > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ Thread Views: 21867 | Total Posts: 142 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
anaemic_royalty
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+884 / -232)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 100 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 05:15:45 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Notice that both lists contain the same things, only described differently and with more or less detail?
And both lists describe attributes of psychopathy.

Yeah it is the same thing.
They started saying sociopath instead of psychopath quite a while back to make the diagnosis sound less negative, and i assume to lessen the associations with the "psycho killer" image.

I'm not sure which one is more commonly used now, probably sociopath.
DRAHNIER
Lyle

My penis is huge

Ballkicks: (+243 / -48)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 101 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 05:44:53 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from ExtraKryspi:
Quoted from anaemic_royalty:
Quote:
Please. She\\'s not a psychopath. She\\'s a sociopath.

It\\'s the same thing, and i doubt you know what it is.
WRONG!

1. failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
2. deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
3. impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
4. irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
5. reckless disregard for safety of self or others
6. consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain steady work or honor financial obligations
7. lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another

1. Superficial charm and \\"good\\" intelligence.
2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking.
3. Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations.
4. Unreliability.
5. Untruthfulness and insincerity.
6. Lack of remorse or shame.
7. Antisocial behavior without apparent compunction.
8. Poor judgement and failure to learn from experience.
9. Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love.
10. General poverty in major affective reactions.
11. Specific loss of insight.
12. Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations.
13. Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink, and sometimes without.
14. Suicide threats rarely carried out.
15. Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated.
16. Failure to follow any life plan.

Guess which is which. And hell yes I just jacked that shit from wikipedia.
You must wait another three hours to give this user more karma. Negative karma, that is. You're an ass, and I don't like you at all. You act presumptuous and HAVE to be right about everything, all the time. Just shut the fuck up and let someone post without commenting about how right you are on the topic and how wrong they are and then listing all the reasons why.
anaemic_royalty
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+884 / -232)
Reply 102 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 06:14:29 PM)

Quote:
You must wait another three hours to give this user more karma. Negative karma, that is. You're an ass, and I don't like you at all. You act presumptuous and HAVE to be right about everything, all the time. Just shut the fuck up and let someone post without commenting about how right you are on the topic and how wrong they are and then listing all the reasons why.

Actually since i started it by replying to his/her post and saying that he/she didn't know what he/she was talking about, i think trying to prove me wrong and defending his/herself was a sensible thing to do in this case.

(I think it's a she)

I'm still right, though.
DRAHNIER
ExtraKryspi
I WHINE ABOUT ASININE SHIT
i like your style kryspi

Ballkicks: (+117 / -63)
Reply 103 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 06:17:04 PM)

I can't help it if people are often wrong.
I'm the realest nigga in it, you already know,
Got trapper of the year four times in a row.
What they give ya?
A lifetime supply of baking soda, clientele,
A Rolex watch, two pots, and three scales.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 104 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 06:30:03 PM)

Why did Lyle decide to join the bitch fest?

If Forumer A is right and the other side is wrong, Forumer A should not allow the forum to remain ignorant.

You sociopath.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
ba
INTL Premium Member
Captain of the Cool Kids

and i said, a\re you a gay ass fucker who can't take a baseball up the ass you faggot???? and he said yes........

Ballkicks: (+456 / -62)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 105 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 06:30:55 PM)

The difference between psychopath and sociopath is only based on who you're asking. They pretty much mean the same thing, though psychologists trained in different schools of thought will use them differently based on what their school of thought depicts for either condition.

Basically, they are interchangable words to some psychologists, and have slightly different definitions to others. Since schools of thought differ on many different things and contradict and disagree with eachother, there's no real right or wrong answer to "Is there a difference between psychopath and sociopath?"
~British[/whisper] Agent
[whisper].___.
{O,o} O RLY?
/)__)
-"-"-
Links: Penny Arcade, YTMND, Something Awful.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 106 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 06:34:31 PM)

The underlying truth is that psychology is a constructed science where everything goes.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 107 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-29-06 08:58:51 PM)

Quoted from anaemic_royalty:
Quote:

Actually since i started it by replying to his/her post and saying that he/she didn't know what he/she was talking about, i think trying to prove me wrong and defending his/herself was a sensible thing to do in this case.

(I think it's a she)

I'm still right, though.
I don't care, I've been annoyed with Kryspi for awhile and figured that this would be as good a place as any to go ahead and voice my dislike.

Quoted from Sukkit:
Why did Lyle decide to join the bitch fest?

If Forumer A is right and the other side is wrong, Forumer A should not allow the forum to remain ignorant.

You sociopath.

Because it looked like fun.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 108 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 03:56:38 PM)

Which is weird, since it's actually not as good a place as any since there wasn't really any motivation to actually bitching at 'em. If you want to pick an argument, pick one that makes sense. Then make it interesting.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
ExtraKryspi
i like your style kryspi

Reply 109 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 04:06:44 PM)

A wise man once told me that bitches will always talk shit. I pay no mind. What, do you think I need you to tell me I'm better than you? Nah, I'm talkin shit now, just clowning this bitch. I'm not fittin to argue this out over a message board. She can say what she wants to say, I'm good. She's just gonna fuck herself.
What they give ya?
atlas sighed (at me)
User is currently banned until further notice.

Reply 110 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 04:21:58 PM)

Quote:
A wise man once told me that bitches will always talk shit

Wise men talk because they because they have something to say, fools talk only because they have nothing to say

I'm guessing you are not the former...
Menion
INTL Premium Member
Regular

Man-Onions

Ballkicks: (+122 / -35)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 111 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 04:23:54 PM)

Quoted from vissario:
Quote:
A wise man once told me that bitches will always talk shit

Wise men talk because they because they have something to say, fools talk only because they have nothing to say

I'm guessing you are not the former...

That would sound better as:
Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something.

Which is a quote from Plato, I believe.
Ok, that's good to know...

"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." --Paul Ehrlich

"I wish Stanley Baldwin no ill, but it would have been much better if he had never lived" -- Winston Churchill

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -- The Infamous Mr. Dan Quayle
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 112 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 06:10:59 PM)

And which one does the author of these two quotes belong to?

Wow, like a mirror in a mirror i'm a serial-killer :)
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Menion
INTL Premium Member
Regular

Man-Onions

Ballkicks: (+122 / -35)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 113 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 08:14:56 PM)

My version isn't my own opinion on the matter, it's a quote.
Vissario attempted to quote it but he got the phrase wrong, I was simply correcting it to the best of my knowledge.
Ok, that's good to know...

"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." --Paul Ehrlich

"I wish Stanley Baldwin no ill, but it would have been much better if he had never lived" -- Winston Churchill

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -- The Infamous Mr. Dan Quayle
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 114 of 142 (Originally posted on: 06-30-06 08:24:59 PM)

A wise man once told me something similar:

"See, why a nigga make a song like dis here
Is 'cus mothafuckahs always making noise in a nigga ear
And a nigga don't do shit
'blah blahblahblah blah blahblahblah womp wohwompwompwomp'
All you do is mothafuckin' nag
Stay offa nigga dick like a tick bitch
You irritate a nigga like an itch
Dis is why a nigga wants to tell y'all
Get off my dick and my nuts, bitch!"

Sure, that wise man is Mr. Collipark, but I think it's still wise.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 115 of 142 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 12:58:30 AM)

I thought ExtraKryspi was a girl until like last week when I read otherwise in a thread.

Just throwing that out there.
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reply 116 of 142 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 02:47:52 AM)

He's not a woman?
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 117 of 142 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 03:11:43 AM)

Quoted from Sunny:
He's not a woman?
Like you're one to talk about being asexual and enigmatic...
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reply 118 of 142 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 06:34:02 AM)

atleast I declare myself a woman
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 119 of 142 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 10:25:13 AM)

...He's always been a guy?

Even pre-op?
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=4368

Doesn't the manatee kind of look like a guest on the Ricki Lake show? "Uh, Ricki, I'm here because I'm endangered." Then one of those mean people in the audience would offer up the advice, "Yeah, I want to say something to the sea pig!" "That's sea cow." "Whatever. Sea pig, you gotta get yourself an education and a job!" "Uh, I live in the ocean." "It just so happens you live in the ocean 'cuz you ain't got no job!" "I don't know what you're -" "You gotta get in Weight Watchers, some kinda program!" "I have a layer of blubber to keep my body warm in the water..." "Whatever, talk to the hand." "I dont have a hand!"
ExtraKryspi
i like your style kryspi

Reply 120 of 142 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 01:13:46 PM)

There have been some times when I was mighty confused but, yes, I have always been male.
What they give ya?
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 121 of 142 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 01:15:28 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
Which is weird, since it's actually not as good a place as any since there wasn't really any motivation to actually bitching at 'em. If you want to pick an argument, pick one that makes sense. Then make it interesting.
i wasn't arguing, just stating how i felt about him in a thead that is off-topic anyway, so i don't see what the big deal is. i wasn't exactly planning on following up with examples and more reasons why i dislike him.
ExtraKryspi
i like your style kryspi

Reply 122 of 142 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 01:32:12 PM)

Hello. So nice to meet you.
What they give ya?
Lyle

My penis is huge

Reply 123 of 142 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 05:29:01 PM)

Quoted from ExtraKryspi:
Hello. So nice to meet you.
fuck off.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 124 of 142 (Originally posted on: 07-01-06 05:39:52 PM)

Is there some sort of chatlog behind this one too, preferably involving sex and flicking the bean?
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 21867 | Total Posts: 142 ]