Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Why are people so dumb? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 ] [ Thread Views: 43594 | Total Posts: 366 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 75 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-24-06 10:49:55 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quote:
Was it really enough? Then why such things don't stop to happen?

Enough to know how things are.

To be fair, such things don't happen often, but they happened in the past, and most people here know how things work. You don't, so I'd suggest you adopt a more quiet stance just until you figure INTL out.

Stormraider, any progress with the "trade Snowy for Buddha" program?

EDIT: she's unbanned now. It's a relief, since I was beginning to feel very dirty for being on the same boat as Buddha.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."

This reply was last edited on 01-24-06 11:53:42 AM by Pertti Susilainen.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 76 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-24-06 11:53:21 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Hey Buddha, you sound like a fucking stupid whiny piece of shit. I've known 13-year-olds that conducted themselves better on a GODDAMN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

How about you lurk for a little while until you're wiser in the ways of INTL?
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 77 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-24-06 12:38:24 PM)

If buddha conducts himself in this manner when someone he likes is banned, imagine the hilarity that would ensue when he re-registers if he's banned. Food for thought, admins and mods.
Tazzo
teh TEH evar EVAR funnay FUNNAY :rolleyes:

When a couple of kids who were up to good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Ballkicks: (+668 / -110)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 78 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-24-06 01:51:03 PM)

Quoted from awkward jimmy:
imagine the hilarity

I couldn't possibly imagine that much hilarity
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 79 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-24-06 02:20:50 PM)

Quoted from Tazzo:
Quoted from awkward jimmy:
imagine the hilarity

I couldn't possibly imagine that much hilarity

Ok, then imagine a lesser amount of hilarity, and then try to multiply it a few times.
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 80 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-24-06 07:15:06 PM)

Vervet had sex with Smokey and then he used her admin account to ban Snowy.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 81 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-24-06 10:33:00 PM)

Almost like that except that you don't have sex with Smokey - SMOKEY HAS SEX WITH YOU!
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reply 82 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 01:11:19 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:

EDIT: she's unbanned now. It's a relief, since I was beginning to feel very dirty for being on the same boat as Buddha.

you see, she actually isnt.......

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 83 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 01:23:30 AM)

Quoted from STFU:
Quoted from Sukkit:

Yeah but you had to double check, didn't you?
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 84 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 01:26:59 AM)

Quoted from wheezy:

or talk to her on aim, faggot

edit: this is pretty unfair, and i'd like to hear if vervet even has a justification other than "i'm an admin." if snowy was annoying to some people, at least that was always open to discussion. i wouldn't be that surprised usually, considering how petty some people are when they have the power, but i got the impression from her posts that she feels some kind of accountability to reason

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
This reply was last edited on 01-25-06 01:49:10 AM by STFU, biatch.
anaemic_royalty
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+884 / -232)
Reply 85 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 04:31:38 AM)

Quote:
I've known 13-year-olds that conducted themselves better on a GODDAMN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

Do you mean yourself?
DRAHNIER
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 86 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:40:42 AM)

Quote:

Hmm, I thought she was, because I checked the Current Bans thing without paying attention and I didn't see her there, and then in her profile her title ("I don't really give a shit, I'm just fucking with you because I think it's funny") made it sound like she was unbanned, given the context.

Apologies if I had your heart running wild for a minute.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 87 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 05:53:22 AM)

Vervet may be some things, but I don't think petty is one of them. If it was her, there's probably a good reason.

Well, a good enough reason, considering this forum doesn't exactly have a clean track record for justified bannings.

However, I'm surprised anyone is still....surprised when this kind of thing happens. It's happened for years, and every time, someone is smart enough to mention that it's Jeff's forum, it's not a democracy, and he and those he appoints can do whatever they want with it.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 88 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 07:53:21 AM)

It's a cheerocracy.
Sixten Sparre
pater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 89 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 08:05:59 AM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Vervet may be some things, but I don't think petty is one of them. If it was her, there's probably a good reason.

Well, a good enough reason, considering this forum doesn't exactly have a clean track record for justified bannings.

However, I'm surprised anyone is still....surprised when this kind of thing happens. It's happened for years, and every time, someone is smart enough to mention that it's Jeff's forum, it's not a democracy, and he and those he appoints can do whatever they want with it.

So, if i don't think it's right, i'll complain

we are not little pushover weaklings like you
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 90 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 09:21:18 AM)

Yes, because that time I was banned for disagreeing with Jeff and causing him to shut down the forum was me being a pushover weakling.

I never said anything about not disagreeing, I'm just astounded people still show surprise.

He pays for it, not us.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 91 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 09:35:28 AM)

Quoted from anaemic royalty:

Do you mean yourself?

No. I was pretty bitchy and whiny when I was 13.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Reply 92 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 10:15:32 AM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Yes, because that time I was banned for disagreeing with Jeff and causing him to shut down the forum was me being a pushover weakling.

I never said anything about not disagreeing, I'm just astounded people still show surprise.

He pays for it, not us.

I don't think anyone who has been here for any significant amount of time is really voicing surprise.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 93 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 11:39:27 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Quoted from Stormraider:

He pays for it, not us.

I don't think anyone who has been here for any significant amount of time is really voicing surprise.

Personally I pictured Sandamnit and Vervet sitting naked on a bed with a laptop pointing and laughing at us quaint internet folks while spontaneously banning various people.

(I didn't really picture them naked. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS )
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[22:10] <IF0> adam has a girlfriend?
[22:11] <kayte> yeah, he does now <---THIS PART IS NO LONGER TRUE.
[22:11] <Amphy> wow, that's impressive
[22:11] <kayte> what he doesn't have is his password to intl because he randomly changed it and locked himself out of his account >_<
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 94 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 12:18:40 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
It's happened for years, and every time, someone is smart enough to mention that it's Jeff's forum, it's not a democracy, and he and those he appoints can do whatever they want with it.

fortunately, very few people are willing to stand simply on a legal basis when justifying what they do. why? because obeying the law is not good enough. would you say being a miser or a coward is wrong? because we have a right to be that according to our government, among plenty of other contemptible things. frankly, i'd say the government is bad at regulating morality, and making its fiat the default winner of any moral argument is ludicrous

C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 95 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 12:28:08 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
(I didn't really picture them naked. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS )

Yes you do.
People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find nave, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Reply 96 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 12:47:57 PM)

Quoted from STFU:
Quoted from wheezy:

or talk to her on aim, faggot

Double check with her on AIM, faggot.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got Vervet's reasoning.

www.uselessstatic.com
This reply was last edited on 01-25-06 01:04:42 PM by wheezy.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 97 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 01:04:27 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:

I know that Vervet had enough reason to ban her, but what I disagree with is that she's not stating specifically why she banned her. I'm not surprised that she banned her, and I don't believe it was "omg so unfair and unwarranted."

be told without asking, faggot

also, as far as i'm concerned, the absence of a reason makes it unfair and unwarranted. 'fair and warranted' are qualities she can impart to the ban by saying why she did it.

wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 98 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 01:06:21 PM)

Quoted from STFU:

I was unaware that she was perpetually telling you that she was still banned. edit: faggot.

Quote:
also, as far as i'm concerned, the absence of a reason makes it unfair and unwarranted. 'fair and warranted' are qualities she can impart to the ban by saying why she did it.

She has her reasons, and I believe she said she may post it in the hall of rejects sometime later tonight.

www.uselessstatic.com
Stormraider

im gay

Reply 99 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-25-06 02:11:06 PM)

Quote:
fortunately, very few people are willing to stand simply on a legal basis when justifying what they do. why? because obeying the law is not good enough. would you say being a miser or a coward is wrong? because we have a right to be that according to our government, among plenty of other contemptible things. frankly, i'd say the government is bad at regulating morality, and making its fiat the default winner of any moral argument is ludicrous

Internet.....forum.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 43594 | Total Posts: 366 ]