Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Why are people so dumb? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] [ Thread Views: 43621 | Total Posts: 366 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 300 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 11:17:39 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Speaking of, I want a spicy chicken sandwich. Best thing there.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 301 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:09:41 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

My tip fo the hat now goes to wheezy

for comming through in the clutch moments of the game and giving us the chatlog we so desired.
www.thepartylive.com
IF0
Administrator

Reply 302 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:30:00 PM)

It'd make more sense if he noted how he got left by the very same "internet girl" that he's trying to trivialize here.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 303 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:39:48 PM)

I think more people I've never met in my life know my last words to him, and I can't remember what I said.
Who you know ever
Seen God?
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 304 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:50:35 PM)

Quoted from CHATLOGZ:
DeathofSmokey: so are you banging anyone now?
Witty Tirade: no.
DeathofSmokey: If you were Jeff, and I asked you the same question you would have said "Yep, Amelia." but you already knew that.

That's all I have the energy for.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1935 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 305 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 01:23:42 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:
Quoted from CHATLOGZ:
DeathofSmokey: so are you banging anyone now?
Witty Tirade: no.
DeathofSmokey: If you were Jeff, and I asked you the same question you would have said "Yep, Amelia." but you already knew that.

That's all I have the energy for.

DAMNIT i couldn't give you plus karma for that MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

haha more please
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 306 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 01:42:28 PM)

if i lived in the east/southern US i could also participate in this shit, like woah

Oh, and from this thread i learned that i can say anything and get no heat for it

Teflon Surt
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

Ballkicks: (+723 / -204)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 307 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 01:51:01 PM)

Quoted from Surt:
if i lived in the east/southern US i could also participate in this shit, like woah

Oh, and from this thread i learned that i can say anything and get no heat for it

Teflon Surt

I guess the lesson we learned is that you have to rub a dog's face in his mess everytime he shits in the house.
People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naïve, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 308 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 01:51:06 PM)

That's only because noone's ever listening, Surt.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 309 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 01:55:10 PM)

wow, how predictable smokey how about we call if0 fat

oh wait, i saw a thread in ID indicating you are his friend
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 310 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 02:03:38 PM)

Quoted from Surt:

And I saw a post in ID where you called If0 fat like 2 days ago.
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
D
Champagne Roomies

Reply 311 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 02:09:31 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from Surt:

Surts really the only one left making steady if0 jokes I think.
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Reply 312 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 02:09:32 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from Surt:

yes, and i heartly believe he hasn't lost any weight in these past 48 hours
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Reply 313 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 02:22:56 PM)

Quoted from Surt:
Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from Surt:

yes, and i heartly believe he hasn't lost any weight in these past 48 hours

The point is that you were mocking smokey for being predictable, but yet you're the one making predictable fat IF0 jokes.

www.uselessstatic.com
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 314 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 02:30:36 PM)

wheezy, quit being a faggot, arguing seriously in a single thread is not crying; otherwise you should accuse the people i was doing it with too. i care about having stuff to read, and if someone that provides that is banned for a bad reason, i care about that too. what i don't care about are the posts of a bunch of losers scrambling over each other to prove they take the internet the least seriously

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 315 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 03:43:29 PM)

Quoted from Surt:

I don't have anything against IF0.

But if I did I'd probably lose whatever it was in all that fat.
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

Reply 316 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 03:52:47 PM)

Quoted from STFU:
wheezy, quit being a faggot, arguing seriously in a single thread is not crying; otherwise you should accuse the people i was doing it with too. i care about having stuff to read, and if someone that provides that is banned for a bad reason, i care about that too. what i don't care about are the posts of a bunch of losers scrambling over each other to prove they take the internet the least seriously

I don't care how many threads it was in, you were still making this a really big deal. Just look at the number and length of replies in here by you. Go ahead and be upset that she was banned for a "bad" reason. But don't act like you didn't make a big deal out of it. There is MUCH more interesting shit to read online than snowy. Go find a webcomic or check out fark if you are soooooo bored without snowy. Or if you really really need a snowy fix, you two can go to another forum and post together there and it'll be so great. I mean, you've said many times that there are very very few people here you like.

www.uselessstatic.com
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 317 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 03:55:23 PM)

Do you think STFU's love for snowy triggered his move from RS to everywhere else?
abused
i done told you once bitch

Looks and acts like a douche-bag

Ballkicks: (+820 / -208)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 318 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 03:57:19 PM)

Quote:
Speaking of, I want a spicy chicken sandwich. Best thing there.

Hahaha, fatty couldn't even put what he was speaking of after "speaking of" cause he was too excited and thinking about food.

Quoted from Dimi:
Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from Surt:

Surts really the only one left making steady if0 jokes I think.

Oops.
IF0
Administrator

Reply 319 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 04:04:23 PM)

Quoted from Adam:
Hahaha, fatty couldn't even put what he was speaking of after "speaking of" cause he was too excited and thinking about food.

Quoted from IF0:
...That... was the... *sigh*

Nevermind, you can have that one.

Good one, Surt Adam.

STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 320 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 04:09:20 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:

I don't care how many threads it was in, you were still making this a really big deal. Just look at the number and length of replies in here by you. Go ahead and be upset that she was banned for a "bad" reason. But don't act like you didn't make a big deal out of it. There is MUCH more interesting shit to read online than snowy. Go find a webcomic or check out fark if you are soooooo bored without snowy. Or if you really really need a snowy fix, you two can go to another forum and post together there and it'll be so great. I mean, you've said many times that there are very very few people here you like.

i argued with people, and when they stopped responding, i did as well. you can't seriously call that 'freaking out.' i am irritated because it's wrong, but i only debated the reasons which isn't whining. i'm not leaving becuase there are people here still worth reading, i'm just saying there are LESS. you can speculate about my emotions all you want, but i'm just making a simple statement. it's not my fault that people are so hungry for drama they'll turn my attempted debate about forum policy into whatever they'd like to see

also you read fark

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 321 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 04:15:34 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:
Do you think STFU's love for snowy triggered his move from RS to everywhere else?

we don't all have the luxury of being fundamentally inseparable from the object of our love

kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 322 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 04:43:46 PM)

Quote:
Witty Tirade: who is this Snowy cunt
wheezy821: she's some chick from australio or NZ or something who acted like she was hot shit but was really some cunt and she made fun of kayte so we banned her because we all know that you DONT fuck with kayte

coal
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 323 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 05:24:42 PM)

Bring on the flaming I guess, but I have to say that STFU has made a lot of goddamn sense so far in this thread.
This reply was last edited on 01-27-06 05:34:31 PM by Dante.
D
Champagne Roomies

Reply 324 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 05:39:40 PM)

After reading through a recent crusade against news threads, I just wanted to point that if you do a search for threads Snowy has made in ID, 9 out of 20 of them are news threads (including her 4 most recent threads). Now I can't say if they were "important" news or not, cause who am I to say whats important, but I didn't give a shit about any of them.

Just throwing that out there.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 43621 | Total Posts: 366 ]