Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Why are people so dumb? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] [ Thread Views: 43625 | Total Posts: 366 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 275 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 09:07:51 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I'll admit, I've always been envious of Hasty's position as the longtime moderator of BB.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 276 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 09:27:55 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

So can we just turn this into a thread about The DaVinci Code?

Remember to use spoiler tags.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 277 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 09:31:56 PM)

I really hate how I'll come to this thread, read it and go back into the contents of BB and suddenly there will be three more posts.
I think the arguing has gotten kind of out of control, especially since it's clear that STFU is never going to agree with the admins' decisions and and the admins are never going to care what STFU thinks, and Buddha is banned so it's clear that n one cared what he thought to begin with.
This whole thread makes my head hurt.
Marius Portius: You're exploding in a big exploding explosion of sex and personality
Wanderlust
Background Forummers

"lad's new rut"

Ballkicks: (+116 / -37)
Reg. Date: Feb 2003
Reply 278 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 09:33:32 PM)

Langdon does Vervet. 

Dammit Amphy posted before me.
Bon

Village Idiot

Ballkicks: (+162 / -84)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 279 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 09:35:10 PM)

Quote:
(15:36:32) bon: 15:32:52) heatfearcold@hotmail.com: I'd just like to let you know that Vervet and Sandamnit have been fucking for well over a year and kept it secret because she didnt want nude pictures that guy who is obsessed with her to come to light out of anger
15:33:58) heatfearcold@hotmail.com: Sandamnit and Vervet have been fucking for well over a year..pass it around! I dont feel like I should keep their secret anymore.
(15:36:35) Witty Tirade <AUTO-REPLY>: x1armdrummerx: guess who got laid today Witty Tirade: I don't want to know this. Witty Tirade: I bet it was every girl I've ever loved Witty Tirade: am I right? Witty Tirade: was it every girl I've ever loved? x1armdrummerx: yeah x1armdrummerx: it was everygirl you ever loved Witty Tirade: well shit, I really didn't want to know, then
(15:43:30) bon: it seems it was
(15:48:29) Witty Tirade: what
(15:48:50) bon: thats what the news around intl is
(15:49:11) Witty Tirade: it's a lie she wouldn't have sex with some goth faggot who joined the army because he's not cut out for a real job
(15:49:32) bon: but she did
(15:49:39) bon: sandamnits best buddy says so
(15:50:14) Witty Tirade: did his buddy sustain head trauma in the war
(15:50:19) Witty Tirade: does he have PTSS
(15:50:54) bon: i don't know

Bleach your mind of illusion.
Then think about the future.

“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermögen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darüber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....”

RUDOLF HESS
Mr Excitable
INTL Premium Member
My girlfriend is the Michelin Man

Ballkicks: (+514 / -60)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 280 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 09:39:07 PM)

Tip of the hat, thread over
www.thepartylive.com
IB
Stays True to His Name

I should die

Ballkicks: (+171 / -76)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 281 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 09:39:34 PM)

could be the PTSS, who knows

edit: do we have a plan in place for when sandy gets the PTSS
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reply 282 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 09:43:32 PM)

We should all meet up for an INTL orgy.
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1935 / -91)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 283 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 09:45:37 PM)

Haha thread over? Its just getting good!
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 284 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 11:55:22 PM)

Quoted from Adam:
There's no doubt Snowy was a bitch. However, this forum is largely composed of assholes to begin with, who are often able to run on a pretty long leash.

I've had my rounds of fighting with Snowy, and INTL politics aren't really my thing anymore, but I can't help but think what she's done is no worse than what a lot of other people do on this site on a fairly regular basis. And a perma-ban this quickly is not really precedented.

I'd have banned awkward jimmy for his attitude long before Snowy, but I'm admittedly biased towards him due to our mutual dislike. In conclusion, when I found out Snowy was banned I cared, but it was only for about 2 and a half seconds before I shrugged it off and no longer cared. Fuck that bitch!

It's a good thing that no one listens to you or gives a shit what you think about who should be banned. I run on a long leash when it's in reference to you because nobody gives a fuck when you get flamed, because no one likes you or misses you when you (thank fucking GOD) leave for three months at a time.
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 285 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-26-06 11:58:01 PM)

Quoted from awkward jimmy:
Quoted from Adam:
There's no doubt Snowy was a bitch. However, this forum is largely composed of assholes to begin with, who are often able to run on a pretty long leash.

I've had my rounds of fighting with Snowy, and INTL politics aren't really my thing anymore, but I can't help but think what she's done is no worse than what a lot of other people do on this site on a fairly regular basis. And a perma-ban this quickly is not really precedented.

I'd have banned awkward jimmy for his attitude long before Snowy, but I'm admittedly biased towards him due to our mutual dislike. In conclusion, when I found out Snowy was banned I cared, but it was only for about 2 and a half seconds before I shrugged it off and no longer cared. Fuck that bitch!

It's a good thing that no one listens to you or gives a shit what you think about who should be banned. I run on a long leash when it's in reference to you because nobody gives a fuck when you get flamed, because no one likes you or misses you when you (thank fucking GOD) leave for three months at a time.

hah! ok now do me i'm a serial-killer :)
LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 286 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:05:32 AM)

Quoted from Bon:
Quote:
(15:36:32) bon: 15:32:52) heatfearcold@hotmail.com: I'd just like to let you know that Vervet and Sandamnit have been fucking for well over a year and kept it secret because she didnt want nude pictures that guy who is obsessed with her to come to light out of anger
15:33:58) heatfearcold@hotmail.com: Sandamnit and Vervet have been fucking for well over a year..pass it around! I dont feel like I should keep their secret anymore.
(15:36:35) Witty Tirade <AUTO-REPLY>: x1armdrummerx: guess who got laid today Witty Tirade: I don't want to know this. Witty Tirade: I bet it was every girl I've ever loved Witty Tirade: am I right? Witty Tirade: was it every girl I've ever loved? x1armdrummerx: yeah x1armdrummerx: it was everygirl you ever loved Witty Tirade: well shit, I really didn't want to know, then
(15:49:11) Witty Tirade: it's a lie she wouldn't have sex with some goth faggot who joined the army because he's not cut out for a real job

hahahahahahha

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 287 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:22:37 AM)

I had sex a while back too - but you guys wouldn't know her.
DeathofSmokey: You can't know anything in your heart - that's not what it's for. Knowing in your heart = hoping you're not wrong. I know in my heart that Angelina Jolie will show up and give me a blowjob on the count of three. One, two...
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 288 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:23:04 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:

This quote just made me the coolest person on the internet.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reply 289 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:26:04 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:

really? i feel like i know too much already.... O_o

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

Ballkicks: (+914 / -56)
Reg. Date: Sep 2001
Reply 290 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:28:22 AM)

Quoted from Bon:
Quote:

That was disappointing.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 291 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:34:57 AM)

We met at a poetry reading when I held the door open for her on the way out. We starting chatting about what we thought of the openly gay poet and shared a cup of coffee in the lounge next to the main building. It wasn't long before I was feeling things I've never really felt before.
izzy

used to be really horrible

Ballkicks: (+359 / -99)
Reply 292 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 12:53:49 AM)

you're all missing the point here:

buddha is banned!!!!!!

MUCH REJOICE FOR EVERYONE!!!!
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1762 / -130)
Reply 293 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 02:57:01 AM)

Quoted from Sandamnit:
That was disappointing.

I don't know, I think that his anger was better than him feeling sorry for himself. I just wish he had been more abrasive to Bon. Overall 3/5
Stormraider
User is currently banned until further notice.

im gay

Reply 294 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 06:04:44 AM)

And let's be serious, he'd never let us see the real heart.

That, he keeps just for Justin.
Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Fuck you, your dog, and manifest destiny!
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reply 295 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 06:21:47 AM)

We can turn INTL into a huge mafia game, where Jeff and Ameiola randomly permaban people and we villagers have to figure out who is banning them. Then we figure out who it was and we get banned.
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1096 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 296 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 09:10:52 AM)

More importantly, when are Brad and ice going to hook up? Or have they already? I AM A NINJA!
animatedcardigan: your nose is sexy[/w]

[w]Apprenticed under Kage-STFU the art of bujutsu
"It is in Men that we must place our hope." - Gandalf the Grey
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1762 / -130)
Reply 297 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 09:33:22 AM)

Brad makes really good eggs.

just sayin'
Erags

Comment allez-vous ce soir? Je suis comme ci comme ça

Ballkicks: (+171 / -112)
Reply 298 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 09:51:45 AM)

So, I give Sandamnit some -k last night.

Next thing I know, I get a bluescreen, and then my computer shuts off. Try to turn it back on, just shuts off again. Of course, at the time, I had no idea who was responsible, so I kept trying to get it to start up. MY COMPUTER TURNED ITSELF OFF EVERY SINGLE TIME. This must have happened at least five times, before my painfully slow brain realized that MAYBE trying over and over wasn't working.

So, I left my computer for an hour or so, went and played some Madden. Came back, and YES! it finally worked again. But for some other reason, my internet didn't work at all. And it stayed like that for the rest of the night. Godamnit, Sandamnit. Godamnit.

i think I have about 20 viruses 
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

Ballkicks: (+527 / -190)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 299 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-27-06 11:11:36 AM)

Quote:
Witty Tirade: what's up
wheezy821: i assume you heard the news about amelia?
wheezy821: ah yes
wheezy821: i see bon told you.
Witty Tirade: that's a lie
wheezy821: but sandamnit said so
Witty Tirade: sandamnit is a filthy liar
Witty Tirade: remember when he said there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq
wheezy821: hmmm
wheezy821: a valid point
wheezy821: amelia also says it's true.
Witty Tirade: this story doesn't make any sense
Witty Tirade: sandamnit was in iraq
Witty Tirade: amelia was in virginia
Witty Tirade: how did they meet
wheezy821: well
wheezy821: i believe it has allegedly been going on for quite some time
wheezy821: over a year
Witty Tirade: but he's in iraq
wheezy821: i would assume he would come home from iraq, give it to her, and then go back to killing
Witty Tirade: god can't he get some arab pussy
wheezy821: that would be super furry
Witty Tirade: what kind of pussy soldier do you have to be to have to fuck girls you meet over the internet
Witty Tirade: "hey 19/m/fallujah u?"
Witty Tirade: "i run a msg board i'll make u mod"
wheezy821: yeah, imagine that. fucking someone (amelia) you met over the internet
Witty Tirade: okay
Witty Tirade: i sort of buy i
Witty Tirade: t
Witty Tirade: she'll have sex with whoever stays the night at her room
wheezy821: well, except IF0 of course
wheezy821: who is supposedly engaged
Witty Tirade: right so all jeff had to do was drive there and say he needed a place to stay
Witty Tirade: you need to tell if0 that wendy's is not a girl
wheezy821: how do i let him down easy, though?
wheezy821: you know how sensitive he is
Witty Tirade: mention the 99cent value menu
wheezy821: he might show me a picture of his ass
Witty Tirade: he'll land on his feet.
Witty Tirade: but really
Witty Tirade: amelia
wheezy821: hmm?
Witty Tirade: she's just not a pro at not having sex with men
Witty Tirade: does sandamnit tell her he loves her
Witty Tirade: does he think about her when she sucks his dick
wheezy821: I'm not sure. I could ask him in a PM if you'd like
Witty Tirade: that would help
wheezy821: ill see what i can do.
Witty Tirade: if you can try and find out if her vagina still smells weird
Witty Tirade: but be subtle about that one pal
wheezy821: ill be like "so jeff, my man. whats up? yeah, same here. does iraq smell weird sometimes? anything else....ever smell weird? maybe like a body part? and how's amelia?
Witty Tirade: say
Witty Tirade: who is this Snowy cunt
wheezy821: she's some chick from australio or NZ or something who acted like she was hot shit but was really some cunt and she made fun of kayte so we banned her because we all know that you DONT fuck with kayte
wheezy821: and then some Asian, STFU, who is in love with her, cried and said he might not post that much anymore
wheezy821: and were all like "so what?" and hes like "yeah well see if you change your tune idiots"
Witty Tirade: isn't stfu a fat chink
Witty Tirade: from missouri
wheezy821: maybe chubby, at most

EDIT: more convo was added
U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
This reply was last edited on 01-27-06 11:32:55 AM by wheezy.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 43625 | Total Posts: 366 ]