Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Why are people so dumb? > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 ] [ Thread Views: 43593 | Total Posts: 366 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 25 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-20-06 05:56:38 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I'm not an underaged American teenager, I win!!

Oh and the hazing happens to everyone. Get over it i'm a serial-killer :) Or maybe that is hypocritical because I think many moons ago when I was new I didn't like being poked at all the time either, but it's all part of the process. Actually, I still get bugged a lot LOL IM SUCH A FAG!! but I like that this forum isn't sweetness and light all the time.

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 26 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-20-06 09:57:05 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I loved frosty's first thread. And also Buddha's, now that I think about it.
jimmy
Selber Schuld, kein Mitleid

I am really bad at giving custom titles and, well, the internet in general tbqh

Ballkicks: (+506 / -233)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 27 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-20-06 11:55:28 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Your son's head is real fucked up. That's my main problem with you. That and your posts. But mainly ol' melon head.

whoa, hold on. son? whose son?
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 28 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-21-06 10:30:15 AM)

I had very little drama when I came into the forum. Maybe I'm the only person that actually tried to sneak around until after I lost my newbie avatar.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
superstar satisfaction

pseudO Buddha

Ballkicks: (+21 / -12)
Reg. Date: Sep 2005
Reply 29 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-21-06 11:04:11 AM)

I'm getting sick of it.

Somebody asked me not so long ago why is this forum clinically dead. Now I think I know the right answer. A bunch of underaged teenagers, bitching and spoiling the pleasure of communication with those who are yet normal, that's the reason and the problem.

For those usa yobbos who does really have emotional hunger, caused by any lack of perception, parental indifference or whatever else: FUCK OFF! If you want to fuck with somebody then choose anyone of your own moronic kind. Leave newbs alone, stop that idiotic postcounting unreasonable bitching... I know that's impossible, ppl never change, but... Just try.
cat image
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 30 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-21-06 03:04:43 PM)

Quoted from mmac:
I had very little drama when I came into the forum. Maybe I'm the only person that actually tried to sneak around until after I lost my newbie avatar.

no, its cause you know sandamnit
LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 31 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-21-06 07:40:18 PM)

Quoted from mmac:
Maybe I'm the only person that actually tried to sneak around until after I lost my newbie avatar.
No, I tried to do the same, and it worked to an extent.

Just a wee bit of common sense.
mmac
INTL Premium Member

3ms will rise again

Reply 32 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-22-06 03:35:34 AM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
Quoted from mmac:

I was at the forum for over a month before I brought my presence up to Sandamnit.
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 33 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-22-06 04:27:40 AM)

Quoted from mmac:
Quoted from Imperialist:
Quoted from mmac:

I was at the forum for over a month before I brought my presence up to Sandamnit.

during which time I gave you plenty of negative karma
LOL IM SUCH A FAG!!
mmac
INTL Premium Member

3ms will rise again

Reply 34 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-22-06 07:12:26 AM)

while you have given me -k, you've still waited until I was a member for 1.5 months, and didn't give me any more until 8 months after that.

Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 35 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-22-06 07:18:14 AM)

Quoted from mmac:
while you have given me -k, you've still waited until I was a member for 1.5 months, and didn't give me any more until 8 months after that.

lol am i rite??? all ur base r belong 2 us
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 36 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-22-06 08:43:29 AM)

Well, some people just want to be dumb, where as others are ignorant and just can't help it. As for many of the people here it's probably because they realize that their opinion on the internet doesn't really matter, nor do the feelings of others. Thus if they can find some break in their tiny existence, by trying to verbally break someone down, I say let them eat cake.
ice wolverine
Global Moderator

Gay Turtle and Ass

Ballkicks: (+1761 / -130)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 37 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-22-06 02:59:04 PM)

Quoted from Imperialist:
During which time I gave you plenty of negative karma

What? You gave him negative karma until you knew he was friends with Sandamnit? Jackass.
Tyr

I cybered with Kayte

Ballkicks: (+479 / -130)
Reply 38 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-22-06 03:06:51 PM)

Quoted from Buddha:
Just look around you people and notice that there is somebody who lives and breathes too, and who does have a right to have an opinion different from yours. Admit it.

What shit. Everyone knows that people on the internet aren't real people.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 39 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-22-06 03:35:39 PM)

Quoted from Tyr:
Quoted from Buddha:
Just look around you people and notice that there is somebody who lives and breathes too, and who does have a right to have an opinion different from yours. Admit it.

What shit. Everyone knows that people on the internet aren't real people.

Quoted from Buddha:
There is no spoon.

Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[22:10] <IF0> adam has a girlfriend?
[22:11] <kayte> yeah, he does now <---THIS PART IS NO LONGER TRUE.
[22:11] <Amphy> wow, that's impressive
[22:11] <kayte> what he doesn't have is his password to intl because he randomly changed it and locked himself out of his account >_<
Buddha
Fags vs. Buddha
INTERNET MARTYR!

let us praise his holy name

Ballkicks: (+35 / -41)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 40 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-22-06 10:30:47 PM)

Now that Snowy is banned I can say that this thread was devoted to her from the very beginning...

And yeah, one more thing. The Bitch who did it is my worst personal enemy from now on. You've killed all the joy of this forum to me, god damn you.
Buddha Overdrive
anaemic_royalty
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+884 / -232)
Reply 41 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-23-06 01:36:02 AM)

Oh how valiant of you to step up in snowys defense like this.
I'm sure she considers you her knight in shining armor now.

By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, Snowy did a lot of insulting and bitching on her own, and for a while the IRC room turned into a big shit-slinging fest between her and various other people nearly every time she came in there.

But surely she had absolutely no part in causing all that herself, she was just an innocent victim all along, being attacked because she was new and waiting for a brave Russian knight to come save her. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
DRAHNIER
STFU, biatch
not bobby

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUCKING!

Ballkicks: (+460 / -108)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 42 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-23-06 01:45:31 AM)

Quoted from anaemic_royalty:
Oh how valiant of you to step up in snowys defense like this.
I'm sure she considers you her knight in shining armor now.

By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, Snowy did a lot of insulting and bitching on her own, and for a while the IRC room turned into a big shit-slinging fest between her and various other people nearly every time she came in there.

But surely she had absolutely no part in causing all that herself, she was just an innocent victim all along, being attacked because she was new and waiting for a brave Russian knight to come save her. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

that doesn't mean she deserved to be ninja banned here. whoever did it should just step up to the plate and at least offer a reason we can critique.

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
anaemic_royalty
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+884 / -232)
Reply 43 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-23-06 01:45:39 AM)

What the hell was she banned for?

Quote:
that doesn't mean she deserved to be ninja banned here

No, it means making a thread trying to defend her from the big mean bullies is uncalled for, because she was just as guilty of "unreasonable bitching" as anyone else here.
DRAHNIER
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 44 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-23-06 02:05:19 AM)

No, it means making a thread trying to defend her from the big mean bullies is uncalled for, because she was just as guilty of "unreasonable bitching" as anyone else here.

what i meant to say is i'm converting this crappy thread into a discussion i want to have

zippo-chan is my new samurai graduate......if anyone objects, speak now and forever rest in peace
Buddha
Fags vs. Buddha
INTERNET MARTYR!

Reply 45 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-23-06 03:42:39 AM)

What the hell was she banned for?

Quote:
that doesn't mean she deserved to be ninja banned here

So why don't we all kill ourselves and get permanently banned already? lol. Seriously, Drah, she wasn't all that bad. Stoned - yes, Bitchy - sure, nasty - of course, but neither BAD, nor obnoxious (or whatever) like me. The one who banned her just proved to be weak and touchy, he lost the difference between abuse and irc-chit-chat. Ban her from irc, the hell with it, but never do it on INTL without some well-grounded reason, supported by many. IMHO, She was here enough time to win sufficient respect for not being got rid of as used condom.
Buddha Overdrive
Sixten Sparre
Épater la bourgeoisie

wears neckerchiefs

Ballkicks: (+1184 / -307)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 46 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-23-06 03:49:27 AM)

i can't understand why she was banned here, and it's almost certainly a shitty reason, since i've been banned for shitty reasons aswell in the past

but buddha, you shouldn't act like a know-it-all

oh, and just wanted to mention that i think wheezy and sandamnit are twats
Tough, Unique, Bad, Bodacious, and Sassy.
STFU, biatch
not bobby

Reply 47 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-23-06 03:57:45 AM)

Quoted from Surt:
i can't understand why she was banned here, and it's almost certainly a shitty reason, since i've been banned for shitty reasons aswell in the past

Buddha
Fags vs. Buddha
INTERNET MARTYR!

Reply 48 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-23-06 04:04:53 AM)

Quoted from Surt:

Yeah, I've heard that ignorance is bliss. Tho I would still sacrifice half of my life to know what the hell happened here.

Quoted from STFU:
whoever did it should just step up to the plate and at least offer a reason we can critique.

Buddha Overdrive
Buddha
Fags vs. Buddha
INTERNET MARTYR!

Reply 49 of 366 (Originally posted on: 01-23-06 04:41:42 AM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
You're quoting Bible verses now? Putting aside that you're pathetic, has it occurred to you what Christians would think of your little life and death control philosophy?

Quoted from John:

31 Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:
32 That the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spake, signifying what death he should die.[/whisper]

EDIT: Oh, and please don't start all this "pathetic" yelling: "what? wtf?! are you comparing your pity self with CHRIST??!! how dare you?".

[whisper]"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?"

Buddha Overdrive
This reply was last edited on 01-23-06 04:52:56 AM by Buddha.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 43593 | Total Posts: 366 ]