Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > My brother fucked a 12 year old! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] [ Thread Views: 408852 | Total Posts: 124 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 75 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-19-05 03:55:55 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Well he said he thought she was 18...I don't know if I buy it because

1. All the baby shit he does and the fact that he's attracted to girls about that smart.

2. 12 year olds are starting to look older these days, I guess...but not 18. I mean if she was 15 and you mistook her for an 18 year old...that I can understand...but there's a 6 year gap there in the period in which growing is just about all you do...seriously how can you not know the difference?

3. Since when does he think anything?

Also: The girlfriend...actually read my blog on myspace...soooo I do sort of feel bad about how that happened. I deleted it and he says he doesn't care that he lost her and was going to break up with her anyway. I told him I was sorry, but I also lectured him about all this - again. I don't believe he didn't know, but I acted like I did and told him to be more careful next time some little girl comes wandering so easily into his arms and blah blah about getting better friends and not making the mistakes I made and then on and on about shit that's been building up for years.

I was kind of his father growing up, and I've risked a lot for his sake, not to mention kept hundreds of family fucking secrets from him for his own good, so when something like this happens I get very dissapointed - like a dad. He's my massive fucking failure, not dads. So it's best I just post about it on here where noone knows who he is. I could keep my mouth shut but fuck that, he still needs jail. I only recommend it for his own good.

I also partly blame myself for the way he turned out - a lot of the rebellion shit he pulled was a monkey see monkey do thing, and it's done him no good. I think he's afraid to grow up, because the world is cruel. When he was real little he had a heart of gold...I sure didn't.
BOYS GO 2 COLLEGE 2 GET MORE KNOWLEDGE GURLS GO 2 JUPITER 2 GET MORE STUPIDER LOL
This reply was last edited on 07-19-05 04:06:02 AM by Smokey.
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1255 / -281)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 76 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-19-05 01:44:56 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Budzpip:
That is so gross. Your brother is an idiot(for lack of a better word) and I hate him. You should seriously talk to him about it or something. He deserves to go to jail.

My sister is 12, if I found out someone did that to her, I'd probably kill them. The only thing I am protective of is my sister.

..its even more gross that this 12 year old was with 2 men! not just 1! and what kind of 12 year old gets sandwiched in an orgy of 19 year olds? ew *shudder*

It's not really an orgy with just three people. It's gotta be at least more than four. Also, there are a lot of slutty girls out there. Didn't you see that movie Thirteen?

Quoted from Smokey:
Well he said he thought she was 18...I don't know if I buy it because

1. All the baby shit he does and the fact that he's attracted to girls about that smart.

2. 12 year olds are starting to look older these days, I guess...but not 18. I mean if she was 15 and you mistook her for an 18 year old...that I can understand...but there's a 6 year gap there in the period in which growing is just about all you do...seriously how can you not know the difference?

3. Since when does he think anything?

You'd be surprised at how old slutty clothes + makeup + early puberty can make a girl look.
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reply 77 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-19-05 02:00:47 PM)

My daddy whooped tha tar outa me, and I ain't fucked no 12 year old *spits*

But yea, maybe if he were younger and misbehaving, a good ass kicking would help. Too late now, but for future generations of parents. i'm a serial-killer :)
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 78 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-20-05 03:31:21 AM)

Quoted from Dingus:
My daddy whooped tha tar outa me, and I ain't fucked no 12 year old *spits*

But yea, maybe if he were younger and misbehaving, a good ass kicking would help. Too late now, but for future generations of parents. i'm a serial-killer :)

Too late? I'm sure he'd do a lot less damage if he was in a coma.
BOYS GO 2 COLLEGE 2 GET MORE KNOWLEDGE GURLS GO 2 JUPITER 2 GET MORE STUPIDER LOL
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reply 79 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-24-05 11:29:21 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:

...12 years old. Just trying to give readers a jail-bait visual to go with the story.
http://clevernothing.org
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

Reply 80 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-24-05 05:55:03 PM)

"Oh, I'm going to the special hell."
Boo
shut up fags
Just as shitty as the original

Ballkicks: (+10 / -15)
Reg. Date: Jul 2005
Reply 81 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-24-05 06:33:31 PM)

Well if you really dont like your brother, get him put in jail for statutory.
That'll teach him!
emtilt

the cow of horses

Ballkicks: (+486 / -41)
Reply 82 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-24-05 09:51:22 PM)

Quoted from etymxris:

http://d3.vunct.net/iu565.jpg

...12 years old. Just trying to give readers a jail-bait visual to go with the story.

Holy shit, I didn't believe it so I looked her up. It appears she was actually 11 when most of the photos floating around the web like that one were taken. That's crazy.
i've never been perfect // but i never meant to drag down you // so if i'm dragging you down now // i could wait in the lost and found // just promise me you'll be perfect // and i promise that i'll come around sometimes // to say // hello // all smiles[/w]

[w]L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 83 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-25-05 12:37:34 AM)

But she looks 12.

I don't know how her tits got so big but look at her - she's 12.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 84 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-25-05 02:42:42 AM)

The face looks young, but it's hard to concentrate on the face when the breasts are right there and so rudely fabulous.
Ballard
INTL Premium Member

Ballkicks: (+162 / -22)
Reply 85 of 124 (Originally posted on: 07-25-05 06:53:36 AM)

everybody say Hi to all the Googlers who found this place searching for "12 year olds fucking"
ilovepuss

Ballkicks: (+0 / -3)
Reg. Date: Jan 2007
Reply 86 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 12:29:09 AM)

If a 12 year old wants to get laid then let her and if the guy is more then willing to give her what she wants then both people are worng in one sense but in another if a 12 year old girl came to me and said she wanted sex from me then I wont say no and if my family objects then let me go to jail and bare the birden of my stupid mistake! I cant say its wrong nor right!!
Amphytrite
Hard for Drah

I don't really even like hearing about it or reading about it

Ballkicks: (+1869 / -83)
Reg. Date: Apr 2004
Reply 87 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 12:31:15 AM)

As we take another look at Ballard's post...
Zippo: maybe you can draw your vagina as a stage and show him where to put his props
anaemic_royalty
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+884 / -232)
Reply 88 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 12:34:58 AM)

If he didn't type like such a dumbass i'd suspect it was vissario.

Edit: Also, don't top extremely old threads, boys and girls.
DRAHNIER
This reply was last edited on 01-03-07 12:40:55 AM by anaemic_royalty.
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1934 / -91)
Reply 89 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 01:59:37 AM)

Somehow I missed this thread the first time around...

Update on your brother? How did he not get in any trouble if he got caught double teaming a 12 year old?
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 90 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 03:15:26 AM)

Yeah, I don't remember if I remember seeing this thread before hand... I don't know how you could get away with it..? Nobody pressed charges?
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 91 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 03:25:02 AM)

The good thing about this bump is that the 12 year old is now 13.
bradism.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 92 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 03:45:52 AM)

No reprecussions but he is currently leeching off of new girlfriends mother who hates him and doesn't know he's leeching off of her...I guess she just thinks her daughter is really really irresponsible...but hey it's nice to have rich connections that are willing to support you with their parents money.

He got away with it because the mother never really found out I don't think...this story was only ever relayed to me by family. Other than this thread I've stayed out of it. The whole thing didn't surprise me as much as it should have, and that alone was depressing enough.

It's funny because I was supposed to be the black sheep that noone talked about in the future.
Sex
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1934 / -91)
Reply 93 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 03:53:58 AM)

So I guess when you say he was caught, it was by your family?
"They could have grown up to become Hitler....collectively." - Ztolk's creepy Flash man
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 94 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 04:00:04 AM)

Yeah he was caught by MY family, and to him it was like being slapped on the wrist for trying to sneak a cookie before dinner.
Sex
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 95 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 09:50:49 AM)

Having NOT read the entire thread...was this a case of actual forceable "rape?" or was it mutual? Unfortunately the moral standards of the youth have seriously nose dived since I was a child. Most kids today do not think that "oral sex" is sex.
What about this girl? She did not report it? Her family knows nothing? Oh and by the way, a case of mistaken age doesn't sound possible in this instance, it appears as though they "knew" each other. This is as it is in most cases of rape, I am to understand. And since this is an old thread perhaps an update is in order. What has happened since then, any new cases to report? Has your brother seen the error of his ways and matured or is he worse?
This reply was last edited on 01-03-07 10:11:05 AM by artzilla.
etymxris
INTL Developer

JUST AS PLANNED

Ballkicks: (+179 / -16)
Reply 96 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-03-07 09:51:25 AM)

Quoted from Ampitheatre:
As we take another look at Ballard's post...

Wow, word for word.
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

Reply 97 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-04-07 01:14:06 AM)

That's absolutely hilarious.

I just got the strangest feeling that I shouldn't be in this thread..
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 98 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-04-07 05:01:11 AM)

ADMIN IS WATCHING YOU!!!

/fbi
You think I like you.
But I don't like you.
I hate your guts, I hate your guts.
artzilla
Firefox remembers my PASSWORD

More like Grandpa AWESOME

Ballkicks: (+95 / -25)
Reg. Date: Dec 2005
Reply 99 of 124 (Originally posted on: 01-05-07 11:24:52 AM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
That's absolutely hilarious.

I just got the strangest feeling that I shouldn't be in this thread..

WHAT THE FU
Hilarious? Not sure if that's the correct description. After checking his profile, this was the "only thread" he posted to. I expected to find him in the Erogenous Zone. Definately not the brightest bulb on the tree, as he would go ahead and have sex with a 12 year old girl, and go to jail to "bare" [meaning naked] instead of "bear" [meaning endure] the "birden?" of his stupid mistake.
If he went to jail bare, he just might bear the burden. heh heh...Now that's funny
lol @ duck hunt
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 408852 | Total Posts: 124 ]