Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Girls being womany and doling out -k for no reason > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 ] [ Thread Views: 61414 | Total Posts: 558 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 25 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 08:37:30 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Sukkit:

Quoted from kayte:
Kita you neglected to mention girls being womany and doling out +k for no reason, aka I think you're pretty hot

I thought Nova was a male OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?

what?
Zippo
pooooooop

Leveling entire cities with her magnificient girl-cock

Ballkicks: (+1096 / -49)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 26 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 08:55:31 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Nova gives out karma for no reason just like those CRAZY WOMEN!
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 27 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 08:58:20 AM)

Quoted from Zippo:
I miss himMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 28 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 09:03:25 AM)

I remember when i made a thread bitching about getting -k, i got lots more -k for making that thread.
If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long will it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 29 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 09:23:35 AM)

Quoted from Zippo:

Haha, Nova doesn't give out karma for no reason, he gives it to people with paid accounts so they'll see that he gave them karma and give him karma back.

It seems to work LOLOLOLOLLOLOL!!!!~21~`
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 30 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 10:51:29 AM)

This isn't about karma it's just an internet version of what guys have to deal with. Women being over sensitive/emotional instead of reasonable and rational.

But women in general are not logical creatures.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

Reply 31 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 12:33:41 PM)

And men in general are annoying creatures; we all have our pain Smokey i'm a serial-killer :)
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 32 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 12:46:29 PM)

Well excuse me for being a stormy gorgeous sex machine!

hehe, Kayte you're on fire the last few days..dayum : )
I'll wait all my life just for the rush[/whisper] | [whisper] The passing of fire into my blood
Angus

D'oh!

Ballkicks: (+621 / -84)
Reply 33 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 04:00:58 PM)

LBH is the only one who deserves +k because he bought me my premium account.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 34 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 08:44:55 PM)

Quoted from kayte:
And men in general are annoying creatures; we all have our pain Smokey i'm a serial-killer :)

The only difference is that men are logical and thus their pains are validated!

OH SCORE ONE FOR THE SHOVANISTS!
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 35 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 08:57:53 PM)

Want to try that one again? You weren't even close. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

chauvinist 
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 36 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 09:15:44 PM)

SHOGUN
Kitabatake: My anal sex spider senses are tingling.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 37 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 09:20:33 PM)

Smokey is right, there is a pattern to all the fucked up things we men do. And just because from a female perspective they may seem wrong or counter intuitive, which they arent because a woman's intuition deals with emotions and is wrong, from a male perspective they are logical and objectively correct. Also girls have cooties and do nothing but talk about boys.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 38 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 10:02:21 PM)

But now we women can speak, we have something to say that even God knew:

It's easy to manipulate your rationality. learn u some stuff ok??
rchif0: i love you
thecaveparable: why?
rchif0: good question
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 39 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 10:17:17 PM)

We only pretend that you girls are able to manipulate our rationality. All along we know exactly what were doing. We only pretend that we are being manipulated and pretend that we dont know we are pretending to be manipulated so that you women will think your a step ahead and let down your guard and open your legs.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Zippo
pooooooop

Reply 40 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-08-05 10:22:49 PM)

I always thought that men were too lazy to be bothered by all the head games so they just go along with them to avoid bitchfests and to gain sexual favors. Unless it somehow offends their pride.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 41 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-09-05 12:56:21 AM)

Which is winning in our eyes.

Also things need to be spelled the way they sound so I'm creating a new dictionary. Which should be easy since I'm a man and have so much more opportunity.

Hey guys, don't you think it's funny that women still bash men for their pride while their running around going "WOMEN ARE SO MUCH BETTER AT THIS AND THAT AND IF WOMEN RAN THE WORLD BLAH BLAH" and then they complain about us being hypocrites which is probably the funniest thing ever next to watermelon smashing.

ROTFLMAO! Watermelon smashing, LOL.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Reply 42 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-09-05 03:05:01 AM)

This thread still all boils down to a man grizzling about a woman crtiticising what he finds kosher. So the hell what, celebrate difference. I thought it was hilarious when you gave me -k right after I did during a fight..not a few days after you told the IRC ya never give - k ;p Hypocritical, really..but personally I just find it amusing the way people can be; it's not gender specific to be sensitive over stupid things and i'd suggest to GI that she garners + and - based on how people receive her personality, not her sex.
I'll wait all my life just for the rush[/whisper] | [whisper] The passing of fire into my blood
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 43 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-09-05 12:04:21 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
This thread still all boils down to a man grizzling about a woman crtiticising what he finds kosher. So the hell what, celebrate difference. I thought it was hilarious when you gave me -k right after I did during a fight..not a few days after you told the IRC ya never give - k ;p Hypocritical, really..but personally I just find it amusing the way people can be; it's not gender specific to be sensitive over stupid things and i'd suggest to GI that she garners + and - based on how people receive her personality, not her sex.

Who are you responding to? If you're responding to me, I've never told the IRC any such thing. The closest I could ever come to being quoted along those lines would be "I rarely give out karma in general."

If you're *still* talking to me, I gave you -k once for making three posts in a row to address different people in the same thread.

If you're talking to Smokey, he never brought up karma. In fact, he took the point of the thread to be women over-reacting. Karma being the means of the over-reaction, not the main reason for this thread existing. I had a viable point that both of you proved to me; I recognized the pattern and identified it for the rest of intl, whether or not they were aware of it previously.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 44 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-09-05 12:20:34 PM)

I guess I'd better clarify - I was talking about you only in the very first sentence and my response was to Smokey in specific. He made that comment in IRC about the no negative karma thing but it's no big deal at all, my response was meant to be somewhat flippant..I'm not bitching at him or you..just casually summarizing.

He didnt bring up karma, but I identified a small instance where I feel he was displaying the very thing he so disdains from us girls - overreaction when he gave it to me in response to my own movement in that direction.

As for your pattern, well..I think if we were to delve deeper you'd find men give out karma for silly reasons and for reasons such as 'well they gave it to ME!'; so what if some women give you karma because what they read of you displeases them. That's a damn good reason for -k if you ask me. It's a matter of perception, you dont think what you wrote deserved -k, you might think giving me -k for that triple post thing was just and whatever else, but I see that is unnecessary when a polite suggestion to a brand spanking newbie on forum ettiquite would have been more helpful - but the trend here is to haze initial mistakes and to learn the rules the hard way and who really cares, anyway. In the 'great' scheme of things, im quite pleased that my -k value is healthy, ( and likely to continue to climb after this response? )i'd rather be a bother than a bore.
Kitabatake
Fishing with Firecrackers

2efficient4spacebar

Ballkicks: (+450 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 45 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-09-05 01:28:54 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
you might think giving me -k for that triple post thing was just and whatever else, but I see that is unnecessary when a polite suggestion to a brand spanking newbie on forum ettiquite would have been more helpful - but the trend here is to haze initial mistakes and to learn the rules the hard way and who really cares, anyway. In the 'great' scheme of things, im quite pleased that my -k value is healthy, ( and likely to continue to climb after this response? )i'd rather be a bother than a bore.

Yeah, that is sort of the trend, and it works. Also, I would assume that a brand spanking newbie would have read the ToS (particularly the "Hi, I'm new! threads" and "postcounting" sections). Hazing you for disregarding the ToS is certainly viable.

I'm bored with this now.
That's about when I met nelly, she was the village belle.
I was just a panderer, but I loved that girl like hell.

Then along came a city slicker, all finely dressed and gay.
Before I knew it, the son of a bitch stole my nelly away.

So I'm just resting my bones a while, and then I'll be on my way.
I'll get the runt that swiped my cunt if it takes till the judgement day.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 46 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-09-05 01:54:52 PM)

Personally I consider it harsh to assume someone's posting the way I did to up their count - when I simply wasnt used to using quotes yet. You have your criteria, I have mine. You're strict with n00bish ettiquite errors, I'm harder on personal comments I find distasteful. There are still plenty of other examples that run the gamut and if anything, my polite response to your pert comment displayed a distinct LACK of emotional response..if you think I was secretly sweating and cursing when I gave you a -k, you are mistaken.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 47 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-09-05 06:10:07 PM)

Right you were trying to call me a hypocrite when I wasn't being one. Good job.

In that little instance I wasn't overreacting at all, you overracted and I reacted accordingly. I don't put much thought into it, when someone gives me -k I return the favor and those are nearly the only instances I give -k OR +k which is what I said in the IRC. And we weren't fighting, you were.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 48 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-09-05 06:17:12 PM)

Quote:
you might think giving me -k for that triple post thing was just and whatever else

That was just lol
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

Reply 49 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-09-05 06:25:02 PM)

Quoted from Smokey:
Right you were trying to call me a hypocrite when I wasn't being one. Good job.

In that little instance I wasn't overreacting at all, you overracted and I reacted accordingly. I don't put much thought into it, when someone gives me -k I return the favor and those are nearly the only instances I give -k OR +k which is what I said in the IRC. And we weren't fighting, you were.

The World According To Smokey.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 61414 | Total Posts: 558 ]