Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Girls being womany and doling out -k for no reason > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 ] [ Thread Views: 61385 | Total Posts: 558 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Imperialist
League of Worthless Posters
[sarcasm]few words[/sarcasm]

Ballkicks: (+268 / -153)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 125 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 06:50:54 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Open-hearted or fat? OMG why is Dad kissing that guy?!?
HEY HEY BLINKY BILL, SAVE US FROM THAT WOODCHIP MILL
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 126 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 07:00:40 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from Snowy:
I'm Amanda : D

And I dont like jerks who swoop in and call people vile words, especially open-hearted people like Skye. So eat it.

Hey guess who gives a fuck? That's right! Nobody! INTL is not notorious for catering to whiney cunts like you so if you can't deal with the general attitude of this forum then you should take your shits and giggles somewhere polite and rosey.

You see, the majority of this forum doesn't like happy little girly bubble farts like you swooping into a forum they've been frequenting for years, making various shitty fucking G rated jokes and spewing out a rain of self-righteous and hypocritical fundamental morally and emotionally charged bullshit whenever we do what we've been doing here for years. You need to shut the fuck up on soooo many levels.

PS: Nobody cares what your fucking name is.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
This reply was last edited on 04-15-05 07:37:48 AM by Smokey.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 127 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 07:23:37 AM)

Smokey I really think the attitude of this site has changed from that.

I really don't see anyone beyond you coming here and constantly being angry and telling everyone that annoys you to fuck off.

You could just ignore them instead of acting like you are INTL and stating things like you just did.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 128 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 07:27:49 AM)

I'm having fun and not breaking any rules, I really dont think I need to cater to your needs and wants, Smokey.
Living down in this rain swept town
Sea salt tears swimmin' round
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 129 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 07:37:28 AM)

Thanks for your input disliked newbies, I have class.
If I can bludgeon a hooker to death and burry her in the desert, I sure as shit can punch a little girl and steal her shoes.
goatsnacks
Administrators

"When I decide to brush (maybe once a week)" -Snook, INTL's #1 Scrub

Ballkicks: (+512 / -167)
Reg. Date: Feb 2004
Reply 130 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 07:40:57 AM)

I've been here over a year. I am not a newbie. Disliked maybe, but not by too many.

If you're what defines class Smokey then I'm glad I don't have any.
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 131 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 07:41:03 AM)

Smokey you are the last person in the entire world who can represent what "the forum wants"
Kitabatake: My anal sex spider senses are tingling.
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 132 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 10:07:10 AM)

I enjoyed the survival of the fittest atmosphere when I first came to INTL that either eliminated the weak or chizzled them into hardened veterans. It may have not been like that but that is the way I remember it. I think Skye was the first person to be nice to me when I joined INTL.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Imperialist

Reply 133 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 10:16:29 AM)

Oh Shady, it was like that. Then came faggotry around a year or two ago. It didn't break any rules, but has slowly turned this site into a unfunny place where 'opinions' are welcome.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 134 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 10:19:34 AM)

You're lucky it did because half of your asses probably wouldn't be here.
Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill
Ma-Newer
League of Super Sluts

It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision Ive ever made in my entire life has been wrong.

Ballkicks: (+1024 / -49)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 135 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 10:26:44 AM)

Thanks for being nice to me when I first came to INTL Skye i'm a serial-killer :)
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
kayte
INTL Premium Member

How long until this becomes my new title let's count the seconds

Ballkicks: (+1019 / -241)
Reg. Date: Nov 2003
Reply 136 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 10:28:39 AM)

Quoted from Smokey:

Hey guess who gives a fuck? That's right! Nobody! INTL is not notorious for catering to whiney cunts like you so if you can't deal with the general attitude of this forum then you should take your shits and giggles somewhere polite and rosey.

Haha, the good ole "This is INTL and being shitcuntassfucks is what we do here!".

That really never works in the long term. Unless you're content in being emotionally stunted (I guess I wouldn't have a problem believing that :/ ), the last forum that used this defence for everything imploded on itself.

Besides, no one asked to be catered to, Smokey. We're perfectly content to give you -k kekeke u give soj???

GB2SPANKMAG.
Imperialist

Reply 137 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 11:03:43 AM)

Yeah, kayte, except for the fact that Spankmag sucked from the beginning.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 138 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 11:08:28 AM)

Yeah, you know INTL is gradually turning into HG when I'm the biggest asshole on it.

Regardless of the diminishing of INTL (especially when we rally behind someone in BB when she groans about rudeness)comments and attitudes like Snowy to a forum that is very obviously hard-edged without going to SA levels of prick make me question why they are here in the first place. Imperialist has made a good point...as shitty as he may be.

PS: Dani, that may be true but at the same time you're the last person in the entire world that should be judging whether or not anyone is the last person in the entire world to be doing anything. i'm a serial-killer :)

PPS: The forum doesn't want Snowy.

PPPS:Also you're a fat dyke.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 139 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 11:18:32 AM)

GI,
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.net/display.php?tid=12328&postid=282836&highlight=karma#post282836
Quoted from Sandamnit:
I really wish I never would've made karma history public. Although, it has brought in some bling bling and helped me pay for installing hydraulics and neon lights on my caddy

thx all

I'm not denying your version, the discussion you mention probably happened but I question its real significance.

Posting this out of boredom.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 140 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 11:22:08 AM)

To further delve into the online persona of Snowy, there are places here that she fits in well. SD, the gallery, certain parts of TEZ...BB, most ID threads, and especially RS are examples of places she doesn't fit.

And kayte, I grew to like you before you started becoming a radical feminist man hater, because you started posting in threads you fit well with...you fell in your groove whether you knew it or not and it was fine.

The fluffy happy-fart persona can work here: Skye, Dani, Sunny, Zippo...most vaginas actually are good examples of people who know who they are as relates to this forum and where they belong. That might sound elitist, and it just might be, but that's the way the forum has been operating naturally for as long as I've been here. Just because I'm a hot target these days for vaginas doesn't change the fact that Snowy often is way out of place and has sucked up certain elements of this forum that she shouldn't have been. I don't like that because then I have to write shit like this and take heat for being one of the only people outside of RS to fucking say something.

And she's not nearly good looking enough to get away with it. i'm a serial-killer :)
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 141 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 11:45:12 AM)

We used to be meaner, very very very mean. We were only nice to girls. Now we're especially mean to girls unless they post pictures and even then we're still mean. Smokey you're being incredibly troll-y. You seem to think that you represent the feelings of the entire forum, but you don't. I'm not being all estrogen and cakes, here, I honestly enjoy her posts and thinks that she does take a moment before posting them. Perhaps she's not RS material, but 80% of the people who post in there aren't RS material, quite frankly.

As far as where else she fits in, I don't give a shit where she posts because she doesn't make retarded posts.
Kitabatake: My anal sex spider senses are tingling.
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 142 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 11:59:28 AM)

Smokey is being bitchy but honestly we could do with a meaner attitude, not solely towards women.
"Hwt, he on a tid e he inne bi, ne bi hrinen mid y storme s wintres; ac t bi an eagan bryhtm and t lste fc, ac he sona of wintre on one winter eft cyme hwt r foregange, oe hwt r fylige, we ne cunnen."
"Lo, he, in the time that he is inside, is not touched by the storm of the winter, but that is an eye's winking and the least time, but he straightway comes back from winter into winter, what thereto may precede or what to it may follow, we do not know."
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 143 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 12:36:12 PM)

This part of the thread only saddens me because jimmy's threatening to retire. And he tore my ass apart when I first got here.

And I liked it.
Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill
MBS

Ballkicks: (+130 / -100)
Reg. Date: Sep 2002
Reply 144 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 01:14:22 PM)

Quoted from Zippo:
Quoted from MBS:
I don't understand why black folks get so mad about that. I mean look:
Mexico ----> Mexican
Spain ----> Spanish
China ----> Chinese
Turkey ----> Turk
Ireland ----> Irish
Nigeria ----> Nigger

Nigerian?

Don't ruin it for me ;\
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 145 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 04:31:44 PM)

I haven't double posted in a long time.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 146 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 04:33:38 PM)

Quoted from peach:
We used to be meaner, very very very mean. We were only nice to girls. Now we're especially mean to girls unless they post pictures and even then we're still mean. Smokey you're being incredibly troll-y.

I know, god forbid I bitch in the forum made specifically for bitching, your right. How troll-y of me. It's not about being mean it's about not being so goddamn nice when meanness is more appropriate. Sometimes that line is crossed and it sucks. Also other things...

Quoted from Dani:
You seem to think that you represent the feelings of the entire forum, but you don't.

I seem to represent myself in the same fashion that I always represent myself and you should probably be used to that by now. You can argue all you want that I don't represent the feelings of the entire forum, and you'd be right. Good for you. But if you strip away all the bullshit you'd come to terms with the fact that no matter how harshly stated, my initial statement is generally true, and really Dani, you know that.

Me and you don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but I can argue this better with you than say people like Kayte who in a lot of ways never really stopped being a newbie.

Quoted from Dani:
I'm not being all estrogen and cakes, here, I honestly enjoy her posts and thinks that she does take a moment before posting them. Perhaps she's not RS material, but 80% of the people who post in there aren't RS material, quite frankly.

Yeah and the reason you enjoy all her posts is partly because you're all estrogen and cakes here. But that's fine, it's just out of place in most areas and tears at or sucks up the flow and gets irritating a lot. 80% is a pretty steep overshot.

Quoted from Dani:
As far as where else she fits in, I don't give a shit where she posts because she doesn't make retarded posts.

She makes cheesy and obnoxious tongue and cheek jokes and is ridiculously over sensitive towards posts like my initial post in this argument. This gets iritating mainly because this isn't the forum for over sensitive posters HELLO MAGUS.

Ok that's all I should say on the subject because it is falling way off topic and I almost stopped caring. But if it continues to be so supported and defended (granted the people who have defended it are typically offenders themselves) INTL quality, in my eyes, will decrease...as it already has in the past year or so.

Edit: (to tie into topic slightly, these posts have given me a significant +k boost. thx guyz)
This reply was last edited on 04-15-05 04:47:11 PM by Smokey.
Snowy
INTL Premium Member

i always try to make a statement with my fashion...thats why today i wore a crop top with a pic of richard nixon captioned: growl at sweat

Ballkicks: (+899 / -313)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 147 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 07:18:54 PM)

I wasnt aware I was such an irritant, I hope the people who find me a repugnant presence learn how to use ignore and get on with their posting. I cant believe the amount of venom in Smokey's posts towards me, I really fail to see how my small presense has 'sucked up' great tracts of INTL.

I dont have to approve of how Skye is called a nigger by some idiots on here and I think it's normal and healthy for people to speak up when they dont like something, just as he is doing right now. This is the Bitch forum, and I felt free to express my opinion, just as you are yours. Now you're crying like im using the forum improperly. Well im sorry little boy, but there are people who wont stand for those they admire to be treated so poorly in any sort of forum, online or off. You might think it's disgusting behaviour, but I call it having some moral fibre. I dont give a fuck about your pathetic Colombine-esque attempt at character assassination here. I'm still going to be who I really am, not who you would like to see me turn into.

I suggest to you that you've got some growing up to do. You dont seem to ever handle an opposing personality or point of view when it's expressed by a female. I havent seen someone with so little control over their ability to accept difference than you are in quite some time, and it is especially laughable when you tried to sqwark at me that other's opinions do not matter at all. I'm going to continue being myself, and posting where I want, and obeying the rules of this forum. I'm going to continue joking around in a way that is true to myself, not some disgusting parody of what you think a person with a functioning heart and head should conjure. Nothing you can say will make me a better person or a worse person. I'm just going to be me, so you can fuck off, you horrible big failed bully.
Living down in this rain swept town
Sea salt tears swimmin' round
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Reply 148 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 08:01:41 PM)

Quoted from Snowy:
I wasnt aware I was such an irritant, I hope the people who find me a repugnant presence learn how to use ignore and get on with their posting. I cant believe the amount of venom in Smokey's posts towards me, I really fail to see how my small presense has 'sucked up' great tracts of INTL.

Well, because of what you said in this thread and my mood at the time you're just the example victim. It's not just you and believe it or not, in my own little way, I don't dislike you as a person...but yeah I consider you all the things I said I did at the same time. Might be hard to wrap your head around but that's pretty much it.

Quoted from Snowy:
I dont have to approve of how Skye is called a nigger by some idiots on here and I think it's normal and healthy for people to speak up when they dont like something, just as he is doing right now.

What you don't get is that this isn't the only factor. There is a general feel here of lightheartedness without ruining the funny by using sarcasm emoticons or "j/k" lol because Skye knows when she's being genuinely insulted or just the subject of INTL style teasing and she handles each situation appropriately because she knows where she is. Notice that Skye and myself have been on opposite sides of an argument, and when we are I never use racial slurs, even when I intend to be insulting. I'd call her a cunt in that situation quicker than a nigger. It's hard to describe but it's a general feeling that if you don't want to participate in, which is understandable, you'd still do well to understand this "feel" and tolerate it, because it's not going stop. This forum was practically founded on that premise among other things I'm sure.

Quoted from Snowy:
This is the Bitch forum, and I felt free to express my opinion, just as you are yours. Now you're crying like im using the forum improperly.

Listen, Mojo. This is important, because it will help you further understand the concept of freedom of expression. When two opinions conflict, and that expression becomes to hard for you to take...tough. I am in no way saying that you shouldn't be allowed to say what you feel but you face every risk the rest of us face when you do so, like getting harrassed by me.

Quoted from Snowy:
Well im sorry little boy, but there are people who wont stand for those they admire to be treated so poorly in any sort of forum, online or off.

And those people will have to fight and fight hard against an occurance they don't understand because they don't bother to. Skye is not being treated poorly, she is well accepted and well liked and contributes many things to this forum, but just as I get called an alcoholic and a drunk driving asshole and laugh at it, skye gets called a nigger and takes it for what it is. If at any point the word nigger is used with malicious intent I'll be one of the first in line to defend her...but you're just a newbie with what would seem to be absolutely no intention to at least understand the cut of this forums jib and that wins you big insult points in my book. By now, you should get it, but you don't. This is why I honestly believe that this isn't the right place for you. You don't have to listen to me, leave or change in any way, but that's what I think.

You might think it's disgusting behaviour, but I call it having some moral fibre. I dont give a fuck about your pathetic Colombine-esque attempt at character assassination here. I'm still going to be who I really am, not who you would like to see me turn into.[/q]

1. It's not disgusting - it's annoying and your morale fiber is tainted by false impressions and all the shit I already mentioned.

2. It's not character assassination, and I don't care what you do from this point forward, you've heard my bit. That's why I posted. You don't have to change, but you're still iritating, and I'm still going to point that out.

Quoted from Snowy:
I suggest

I'll take that face value and tell you to go fuck yourself.

The various shitty points in the last paragraph is just further proof that you don't understand this place or myself. And that's that.
This reply was last edited on 04-15-05 08:21:49 PM by Smokey.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 149 of 558 (Originally posted on: 04-15-05 08:03:19 PM)

You're an irritant to Smokey and maybe a few other people, no big deal. Smokey's word is not *gasp* the word of GOD HIMSELF! Sry Smokes. Otherwise, I think you are pretty well liked around here. Smokey just knows how to push buttons and bring out the worst in people. ALso, some people here are whiny teenage boys who pretend to know everything about girls even though they've lived like, not even a quarter of thier lives yet.

When I first came here, people were way nice to me, and for a long time after that actually. Salamando was the only one mean to me really, and well, *giggle*. Albeit, I was a slightly different, less bitter person back then. People started to dislike me when I got overly defensive and long winded when I felt attacked. Now I know that it's all part of a silly little kids game. But some people, ESPECIALLY in these forums, are destined to never let go of anything stupid or wrong you said or did no matter even if you become cool in the long run. 2nd chances are rare.
If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long will it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 61385 | Total Posts: 558 ]