Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > ITT Vervet and Emp have sex > Viewing Thread
fags: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] [ RAWR: 21253 | GRRR: 191 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w | w
playa 75 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:29:36 PM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

I mentioned the "taking apart a post line by line" part because of stupid ass debates like you just made. I'm not here to debate with you. I'm not trying to "make a come back" towards you. I don't like you, Soccy. I don't care enough to debate line by line like Mr. Forumubergod. OH NO I COPPED OUT ON SOMETHING I'VE STATED MULTIPLE TIMES THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY INTEREST IN DEFENDING MYSELF ON. No shit people don't like me. NO SHIT? No shit.

What else..

What do you want me to say? I've already said it was immature and bitter. I've already said people don't like me. Ya know, a big paragraph about how I'm disliked. What the fuck do you want me to defend myself for? Where? With what? Why? You're wasting your time, I promise.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

women: (+621 / -173)
drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 76 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:31:57 PM)

People don't like you because you do stuff like this. You betray them when they haven't betrayed you, because you're alone and angsty and so so hurt. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

If you cherish the respect of [certain] forumers, you wouldn't have done this, even if it does "hurt" those who "hurt" you.

"She's gone," I said.
"She wants to go to the city," he said. "She mentioned Balzac."
"What about him?"
"She said she had learnt one thing from Balzac: that a woman's beauty is a treaure beyond price."
Vervet
Anti-wiki

women: (+875 / -84)
drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 77 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:32:39 PM)

Quote:
What do you want me to say? I've already said it was immature and bitter. I've already said people don't like me. Ya know, a big paragraph about how I'm disliked. What the fuck do you want me to defend myself for? Where? With what? Why? You're wasting your time, I promise.

Yeah, good point there captain. Pretty much all you need to do now is leave.

Thanks 8-)

Females know I exist. No, seriously:
"the universe in my nuts" - Shady Milkman
"you look totally adorable. definately worthy of leg-humping." - PopRocks
"If I weren't a good girl, I would hump your leg. You look very nice." - Skye
"Aww, you're cute." - Mellie
"You look creepy and you're a nerd." - Sarah
"[The eyebrows] are all sculpted and what not. Latino heat!" - Zippo
"If I were a chick and retarded, I'd sleep with you." - Brad
"You are one high, studly hunk, Soccy Depp!" - Sunny
"Why the fuck am I being quoted here?" - Emp
"I could eat Soccy up with a spoon." - Danielle
"Wow, you're really hot in that first pic. You have the whole dangerous hardass sex appeal going." - Drah
"You needs a big heapin' spoonful of Sergio, he heal you up right!" - Sunny
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

women: (+611 / -49)
drugs 2801 (0.477)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 78 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:34:31 PM)

Quote:
(01:54:50 PM) Witty Tirade: If I, uh, told you something about my life that was pretty serious, would you talk to me about it and give me advice?
(01:54:50 PM) Witty Tirade: :-)
(01:55:24 PM) Witty Tirade: Because I know that our past has been checkered with animosity and I wanted to know if the pain I've caused hasn't been strong enough to influence you to not wish to help me, in which case I'd totally understand.
(01:56:31 PM) rchif0: yes, i'll give you advice.
(01:56:58 PM) Witty Tirade: Well, hold on, I need to get clearance.
(01:57:30 PM) rchif0: okay.
(01:57:58 PM) Witty Tirade: Okay.
(01:58:03 PM) Witty Tirade: You know Amelia?

Quote:
(02:17:31 PM) rchif0: amelia's been going through a bit of emotional turmoil lately as well. maybe she is currently just trying to find something to latch on to.
New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

women: (+392 / -179)
drugs 2981 (0.49)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz Ithaca, NY
pimpin on Male
playa 79 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:36:27 PM)

You people are too dense. As many personalities as are around here, you don't get it yet.

I don't care if people don't like me. Quit trying to use that fact like some sort of bribery factor to make me nice.

And Amelia, what the fuck are you talking about? Betrayal? How the shit often do I BETRAY people? I'm not alone, I'm not angsty, I'm not hurt. I'm fucking playing a soccer video game while responding to this shit. I'm about to take a shower and goto work because I just woke up. I'm not depressed. I'm not alone. I'm not anywhere near angsty. Assuming is what's making you all wrong. Quit assume, and state the truth, and you'll have more fun.
IF0
Administrator

drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 80 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:38:10 PM)

Then please stop crying black tears all over the forums. That stuff is a bitch to clean out of the carpets.

"She's gone," I said.
"What about him?"
"She said she had learnt one thing from Balzac: that a woman's beauty is a treaure beyond price."
Vervet
Anti-wiki

drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 81 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:39:25 PM)

No one like you to swallow every bodily fluid that comes out, huh?
IF0
Administrator

drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 82 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:39:53 PM)

Oh, yeah, I'm going to take a shower and goto work now.. don't expect any quick replies for the next 9 hours.
IF0
Administrator

drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 83 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:44:03 PM)

Okay, not to be a huge killjoy, but is this really going to effect/affect (shutupiusedtoknowbutidon'trememberanddon'twanttolookitup,yougooklover) how you treat them? It probably won't for me. I kind of wish Justin would snap out of it, because he's really an intriguing person when he's not acting like a eunuch. Yes, Dick did violate their trust, lesson learned. If you feel you can't trust him anymore, then by all means, don't. I understand how it feels to be hurt when someone violates your trust. But, let's keep this in perspective, you're really just talking to a bunch of nerds on the internet, and it two of them hooked up and banged each other's brains out, does it really affect/effect(yesiknowiprobablyshouldn'thaveusedittwiceifididn'tknowwhatitwasbutididshutupandburninhellyoukike) the way you're going to go about life?

Sorry, my $0.02
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

women: (+723 / -204)
drugs 6638 (1.127)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz Missouri
pimpin on Male
playa 84 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:44:53 PM)

you know what'd be pretty fucking funny? if this was all a setup and vervet and emp were lying, just to make ifo feel stupider than he already is. boy would i be laughing till next sunday.
Bon

Village Idiot

women: (+162 / -84)
drugs 1453 (0.25)
$$$ Sep 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 85 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:47:29 PM)

That would be a huge setup. So.. no. Not with Emp in his current state.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

women: (+723 / -204)
drugs 6638 (1.127)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz Missouri
pimpin on Male
playa 86 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:55:57 PM)

Not enough humour in page 4.

-Ne con ic noht singan
-Hwre u meaht singan
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

women: (+923 / -57)
drugs 7082 (1.238)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 87 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:57:01 PM)

Quoted from Bon:
you know what'd be pretty fucking funny? if this was all a setup and vervet and emp were lying, just to make ifo feel stupider than he already is. boy would i be laughing till next sunday.

That crossed my mind.
IF0
Administrator

drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 88 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:02:06 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
No one like you to swallow every bodily fluid that comes out, huh?

No one like you to make a crass assumption like that. Why don't you go fuck some 45-year-old woman you met on the internet, Rich?

"She's gone," I said.
"What about him?"
Vervet
Anti-wiki

drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 89 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:02:44 PM)

Guys can't we all just get along. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

Vervet and Emp did the sideways polka, kind of shocking to me atleast, but it is their business. IF0 violated their trust, so if he doesn't apologize for it I can see why Vervet, Emp, and others would be mad at him. I can see people being mad even if he doesn't apologize. But please can we stop all the fighting and instead celebrate this momumentous union between two people of INTL. big grin

Congratulations to you two.
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

women: (+108 / -202)
drugs 544 (0.097)
$$$ May 2003
billz Philly
pimpin on Male
playa 90 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:03:02 PM)

She was 43. And looked much younger.
IF0
Administrator

drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 91 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:03:48 PM)

Dearest, most honorable IF0,

If you weren't lonely, and if you didn't care, you wouldn't have done this. There are numerous people I ceased to talk with during my (on going) period of internet boredom, and whom I later informed of something fairly personal. Zippo never did this. Skye never did this. Mingan never did this. Kita never did this. Even Aubrey never did this, when I told him. Aubrey would have more reason to be upset than you do. He would have more reason to find it disgusting, and wrong, and to have "exposed the truth" to the worldwideweb. But containing some semblance of dignity, and an understanding of our friendship, he kept his mouth shut when he got angry about it. And once he let his emotions calm, he realized that it wasn't something worth getting upset about.

If you don't care, why be upset in the first place? There really isn't a point to this entire thread; yet claiming that you posted this in RS because there is no point doesn't work. You have some sort of agenda, and that is to exact revenge on those who "used you" for advice. You willingly talked to me about my problems, and I willingly listened to you when you talked about yours. That reciprocation is considered a friendship, which usually requires some level of trust. Remember that time I practically wrote that paper for you on idyllic poetry because you were too "broken hearted" to work on it, and there was the possibility that you might not pass the class it was for, and thus not go to college? It wasn't like I have the time to do that, nor that I would if I wasn't concerned.

By resorting to this (attempted cruelty through apathy), you've made yourself worthy of the disrespect you believe you were shown. This is more than an act of immaturity and bitter feelings. It's an unnecessary overreaction.

I do not need to defend myself, nor am I going to.

"She's gone," I said.
"What about him?"
Vervet
Anti-wiki

drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 92 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:04:05 PM)

Quoted from IF0:
She was 43. And looked much younger.

Wait what?
Jota

Just plain sucking in 87.54% of posts

women: (+108 / -202)
drugs 544 (0.097)
$$$ May 2003
billz Philly
pimpin on Male
playa 93 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:09:02 PM)

You're wrong on a few counts there, using intentionally demeaning phrases to make me look like more of an ass, which I already admitted I was anyhow, so it doesn't matter much.

And you know why I made this thread? It never crossed my mind to even make a thread, but then it was suggested by about.. six different forummers. Your fellow beloved forummers. They can name themselves if they wish. They suggested it, and thought it'd be interesting. I did it, and it has indeed been interesting. Once again, I have to go to work now. Enjoy your days. I'm not going to attempt to justify this, it's the first betrayal I've ever made in my life, so I don't really know HOW to justify it. Do you want an "im sowwy" or something? There's a reason for every betrayal, and as this is the first one I've done, I don't really know the reason. Maybe you guys really did something bad, maybe it's all my fault, I dunno. Anyhow, I'm off to work now. Have fun.
IF0
Administrator

drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 94 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:14:13 PM)

Jimmy needs to post in this thread. I wish to see his laughter so he knows how we all felt before.

Quote:
I can't believe you violated her trust like that, Rich.

I feel very badly for her right now, and I wish you'd apologize. Please, if you value your friendship with either of us, apologize.

Oh for the love of Vishnu, Justin, SNAP OUT OF IT. Just because you got into her, doesn't mean she needs to get into you.

And this shit about "loving each other" makes me laugh most of all, until I think that maybe you're serious, and then I feel pity. A lot of it.

Seriously, what the fuck did Rich do? He let out his frustration by mentioning that Emp and Amelia fucked. OH NO!!!! THINK OF THE REPERCUSSIONS!!!

Oh wait....there aren't any, so who gives a flying fuck? All I see are a lot of bandwagon hoppers--including forummers I respect--attacking Rich with blank ammunition. None of you. Not a SINGLE FUCKING ONE has the right to get self-righteous and holy on the fucker.

Especially you, Soccy. Now, don't get me wrong, I like you, but I really don't give a fuck if you've been through worse where this is concerned. It has absolutely no effect on this situation, and bringing it in just makes you sound cheap and machoistic. You're better than that.

Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Passionate Apathy: Not just a paradox, but a lifestyle.
Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 95 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:15:02 PM)

Quoted from ivo:
it's the first betrayal I've ever made in my life
Quoted from Mingan:
HAHAHAHAHAHA *cough**choke* ahaHAHAHAHAHAHA
edit; I can be self-righteous and holy all I want, damnit.

My insults where heartfelt, to the point and I meant every single one of them.

Monkeys are good people
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

women: (+637 / -48)
drugs 3441 (0.578)
$$$ May 2002
billz Amsterdamned
pimpin on Male
playa 96 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:16:52 PM)

Oh...and yah, I'll join on the "Yay, Justin got laid!!" trip with you, Jota!

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 97 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:25:38 PM)

Drama.

I'm gonna stay out of this shit flinging, but I'm curious, Sandamnit fucked Melanie? Must have happened when I was away.

I sorta knew that when Emp and Vervet got together they probably had sex, it's no big deal, a lot of people who've gotten together on message boards have done the same elsewhere.

Carry on.
Squareknight
I will never be independant

XX_mira_fan_Xx

women: (+181 / -100)
drugs 1140 (0.192)
$$$ May 2002
billz Minnesota
pimpin on Female
playa 98 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:27:43 PM)

"big deal" no.

Fucking hilarious and possibly sad? Oh God yes!!

And yes, Sand fucked Mellie. It was quite amusing. She was supposed to visit Jimmy, then went and fucked Jeff instead. Some laughed, some cried, some yelled, and Mellie went away forever, then Jeff made hilarious jokes about it and we all laughed--including Jimmy when he returned. Yay!

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 99 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:39:29 PM)

But Cory, why did Rich have to do this? I mean, he only hurt us both, Amelia and me, by doing this, by violating our trust.
New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

women: (+392 / -179)
drugs 2981 (0.49)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz Ithaca, NY
pimpin on Male
busta

fuck up the srevers
Display Signature?
wtf is this doe
look at the little dudes?
codey beat his wife
have no life?
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | gay | fag
[ 555555555: 21253 | bullshit: 191 ]
Server Time: 08-15-18 01:46:28 AM
Load Time: way too fast lol.
- PHP: 0.041 seconds.
- SQL: 0.024 seconds.
- Queries: 27
Tits of pagee
this the ass of rs