Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > ITT Vervet and Emp have sex > Viewing Thread
fags: 2 guests.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] [ RAWR: 21246 | GRRR: 191 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w | w
playa 50 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 10:54:05 AM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

Quoted from themookish:
Wow...after years and years of new sex in his hometown Justin Cass finally realized that all he had to do was find a cheap Emo whore 500 miles away on the internet to get some.

GOD BLESS THE INTERNET!

PLUS I already knew this from a fucking month ago when VERVET TOLD US A MONTH A GO JESUS, I KNOW RS IS SLOW, BUT A MONTH? JESUS.

Rock me gently
Rock me slowly
Take it easy, Take it easy
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

women: (+1431 / -135)
drugs 6736 (1.126)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Australia, Mate
pimpin on Male
playa 51 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 11:08:17 AM)

...I wish I had paid attention to when this was leaked, so I could make fun of them earlier.

Emp and Vervet. I wouldn't have ever guessed it.
C
Administrator

Level 90 Ginger

women: (+723 / -204)
drugs 6638 (1.127)
$$$ Jun 2002
billz Missouri
pimpin on Male
playa 52 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 11:15:53 AM)

Oh man, IF0. Excellent, excellent job. ::high five::

You sure got me!!

"She's gone," I said.
"She wants to go to the city," he said. "She mentioned Balzac."
"What about him?"
"She said she had learnt one thing from Balzac: that a woman's beauty is a treaure beyond price."
Vervet
Anti-wiki

women: (+875 / -84)
drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 53 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 11:46:19 AM)

I can't believe you violated her trust like that, Rich.

I feel very badly for her right now, and I wish you'd apologize. Please, if you value your friendship with either of us, apologize.

This sly williker sooth-sayed his words 'roundabout 06-01-04 12:03:06 PM by New Emp.
New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

women: (+392 / -179)
drugs 2981 (0.49)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz Ithaca, NY
pimpin on Male
playa 54 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 11:47:19 AM)

Wow.

Just fucking wow.

IF0, you're a total fucking douchebag. I swear to god, I never expected you to pull this shit. I've been in situations 10 times worse than what you're in now, and I didn't do anything nearly as malicious or hateful; I dealt with those situations at least in a mature manner. Ohnos, Amelia's fucking Emp after you confided in her and she talked to you blah blah; so fucking what? It's not like this doesn't happen to people all the fucking time. Hell, if you talked to Emp, Amelia, Shady, or any of my other good friends you'd find out that that's just happened to me a week ago. Did I use that as excuse to be a total douchebag to the person or other people? No. Hell, I'm friends with the guy she's doing.

You're using it as an excuse to be a fucking twat, cut out the goddamn angsty pitiful shit that you've been doing since you got here and grow some fucking balls; take this shit like a man, because the way things are going now, you're gonna take a lot of it.

Females know I exist. No, seriously:
"the universe in my nuts" - Shady Milkman
"you look totally adorable. definately worthy of leg-humping." - PopRocks
"If I weren't a good girl, I would hump your leg. You look very nice." - Skye
"Aww, you're cute." - Mellie
"You look creepy and you're a nerd." - Sarah
"[The eyebrows] are all sculpted and what not. Latino heat!" - Zippo
"If I were a chick and retarded, I'd sleep with you." - Brad
"You are one high, studly hunk, Soccy Depp!" - Sunny
"Why the fuck am I being quoted here?" - Emp
"I could eat Soccy up with a spoon." - Danielle
"Wow, you're really hot in that first pic. You have the whole dangerous hardass sex appeal going." - Drah
"You needs a big heapin' spoonful of Sergio, he heal you up right!" - Sunny
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

women: (+611 / -49)
drugs 2801 (0.477)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 55 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 11:52:48 AM)

Quoted from Socrateius:
Wow.
IF0, you're a total fucking douchebag. I swear to god, I never expected you to pull this shit. I've been in situations 10 times worse than what you're in now, and I didn't do anything nearly as malicious or hateful.

Wait, what did IF0 do again? He made a thread about this on an internet forum? That's malacious?

If that's malacious I guess wiping my semen off on that little girl's teddy bear is a straight ticket to hell.
themookish
racist flaming is FUNNY

I suck. I sucked when I got here, I continue to suck now, and I'll be damned if I don't continue sucking until the end of time.

women: (+14 / -62)
drugs 56 (0.011)
$$$ Apr 2004
billz Tampa, Florida
pimpin on Male
playa 56 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 11:55:32 AM)

Quoted from themookish:
Quoted from Socrateius:
Wow.
IF0, you're a total fucking douchebag. I swear to god, I never expected you to pull this shit. I've been in situations 10 times worse than what you're in now, and I didn't do anything nearly as malicious or hateful.

Wait, what did IF0 do again? He made a thread about this on an internet forum? That's malacious?

If that's malacious I guess wiping my semen off on that little girl's teddy bear is a straight ticket to hell.

I'd say breaking someone's trust in that manner on such a serious situation and making their entire community aware of it borders on maliciousness. I may put a higher value on trust than you do, but I would've thought IF0 would too.

"Wow, you're really hot in that first pic. You have the whole dangerous hardass sex appeal going." - Drah
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

drugs 2801 (0.477)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 57 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 11:58:40 AM)

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.com/display.php?tid=13850&postid=323094#post323094

That's right, I'm smart. Oh yeah, oh yeah.

Rock me gently
Rock me slowly
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

drugs 6736 (1.126)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Australia, Mate
pimpin on Male
playa 58 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 11:59:41 AM)

Justin. How could you? I'm so disappointed with you. Only someone desperate would fuck vervet.

"She's gone," I said.
"What about him?"
"She said she had learnt one thing from Balzac: that a woman's beauty is a treaure beyond price."
Vervet
Anti-wiki

drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 59 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:02:05 PM)

aww how cute you call him Justin

Rock me gently
Rock me slowly
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

drugs 6736 (1.126)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Australia, Mate
pimpin on Male
playa 60 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:05:32 PM)

actually I'm a little surprised that you so eagerly became his rebound gal
:bird:

Rock me gently
Rock me slowly
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

drugs 6736 (1.126)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Australia, Mate
pimpin on Male
playa 61 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:10:18 PM)

I don't see why ifo should be upset.
Bebop

cups are only really useful for people drinking

women: (+219 / -19)
drugs 1289 (0.238)
$$$ Oct 2003
billz London
pimpin on Male
playa 62 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:10:28 PM)

...uhhh

Haha.

You people think I did this all because I'm in love with Amelia, or that I'm JEALOUS? Or that I'm trying to act like I'm the victim?

Haha.

Wheezy, go fuck yourself. I've never really thought anything of you but that you WERE a douchebag.

Soccy, whatever changes you're trying to claim you went through - you turned into a cunt as well. I don't give a fuck about your angellic opinion either.

In fact, since I've been here, all of you have fucked with me, do you REALLY expect me to give any sort of a fuck whether something I did bothers somebody else or not? As many of you as I've talked to coming on a year now, nobody has ever tried to defend me like all the little "internet badass" cliques. That doesn't much entice ME to care much about you little fucks.

They just confided in the wrong fucking person about the wrong fucking thing. Onoz im being immature, shut the fuck up, Jesus Christ, you uppity fuckers. The arrogance around here is fucking astounding. "I WOULD NEVER TURN ON SOMEONE OR REVEAL THEIR SECRETS BLEHEBLEH ALKJDA." Right.

Before you people start giving yourself carpal tunnel syndrome berrating me like because you give a fuck, I'll explain something. I would only consider the advice/comments/criticisms of someone who was THERE FOR ME, not that I WAS THERE FOR. Sadly to say, the only person here who I've been legitimate FRIENDS with, was Fisher. The rest of you were either too fucking embarassed/scared to damage your little e-reps that you wouldn't even stand up for me if I was in a situation where I was obviously right, or something similar. AND HEY, ANAL RETENTIVE CUNTS: QUIT TRYING TO THINK OF WAYS TO TAKE THIS POST ABOUT SENTENCE BY SENTENCE AND DEBATE ME OVER EVERYTHING THING I'VE SAID LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LITERAL.

Summary: You're all cunts. You weren't on my side, I'm sure as fuck not on yours.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

women: (+621 / -173)
drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 63 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:12:53 PM)

P.S. - I KNOW I'm not the victim here, I'm just being immature and bitter. I believe I said something to that effect. And if you're so disgusted by the situation, get the fuck out of the thread. I'm not going to feel bad like I thought I would, so I'm pretty home-free. I don't give a shit about your criticisms as I'm done giving a shit about you. That goes for anyone.
IF0
Administrator

drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 64 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:16:36 PM)

If I had a secret about a forummer, I wouldn't make a thread about it.

Instead i'd just drop subtle hints, very occasionally inserting tid-bits gently, like a penis into Mingan's rectum on wednesday nights after work.

Rock me gently
Rock me slowly
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

drugs 6736 (1.126)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Australia, Mate
pimpin on Male
playa 65 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:16:38 PM)

But you are the victim, IF0. MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

"She's gone," I said.
"What about him?"
Vervet
Anti-wiki

drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 66 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:17:26 PM)

That last post (#62) was incredibly unfair. Don't say people didn't defend you against the resident badass crew when they didn't have a good cause against you, because that's simply not true.

Have you ever considered that most of the shit you get might be YOUR fault? Yeah. Not all, of course you got a lot of undeserved shit when it became all trendy to mock IF0 and all that stupid shit, but this thread, for example, is a prime example of deserved shit.

I don't expect you to give a fuck about those who have mocked you, but I expected you to care about those that trusted you. Whether you were being used or not is probably very subjective, and only your impression.

Damn, I clicked the 'reply' button before seeing IF0's post, then I saw it in the reply page and I was forced to change my initial intentions (to reply with "Not enough humour in page 3").

-Ne con ic noht singan
-Hwre u meaht singan
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

women: (+923 / -57)
drugs 7082 (1.238)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 67 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:18:07 PM)

So Emp, I don't know if this is a good time to ask this, but... how tight was she?
Ballard
INTL Premium Member

women: (+162 / -22)
drugs 327 (0.055)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Dingo Woop-Woop
pimpin on Male
playa 68 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:18:59 PM)

Quote:
Soccy, whatever changes you're trying to claim you went through - you turned into a cunt as well. I don't give a fuck about your angellic opinion either.

Oh, is that why people talk to me about things other than cookies and cakes? Is that why people don't continuously make fun on me on the boards? Is that why people consistently tell me that I'm one of the most just/amusing/good people they've talked to?

I only fucked with you because you pulled some bad shit here; you don't do shit like this and get away with it. Justin and Amelia are some of my best friends, and when you fuck with them, you fuck with me. I'm friendly to anyone and everyone until they fuck with me.

Quote:
In fact, since I've been here, all of you have fucked with me, do you REALLY expect me to give any sort of a fuck whether something I did bothers somebody else or not? As many of you as I've talked to coming on a year now, nobody has ever tried to defend me like all the little "internet badass" cliques. That doesn't much entice ME to care much about you little fucks.

Then leave.

Quote:
They just confided in the wrong fucking person about the wrong fucking thing. Onoz im being immature, shut the fuck up, Jesus Christ, you uppity fuckers. The arrogance around here is fucking astounding. "I WOULD NEVER TURN ON SOMEONE OR REVEAL THEIR SECRETS BLEHEBLEH ALKJDA." Right.

I never have unless they openly attacked me. Did Amelia or Justin openly attack you? No, so shut up.

Quote:
AND HEY, ANAL RETENTIVE CUNTS: QUIT TRYING TO THINK OF WAYS TO TAKE THIS POST ABOUT SENTENCE BY SENTENCE AND DEBATE ME OVER EVERYTHING THING I'VE SAID LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LITERAL.

Quoting and replying to this for spite.

Quote:
Summary: You're all cunts. You weren't on my side, I'm sure as fuck not on yours.

Then leave, you douchebag. Fucking leave because practically no one likes you or respects you here. Take the hint that jimmy, Brad, and all those other have been saying for a while; leave.

Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

drugs 2801 (0.477)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 69 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:19:48 PM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
If I had a secret about a forummer, I wouldn't make a thread about it.

Instead i'd just drop subtle hints, very occasionally inserting tid-bits gently, like a penis into Mingan's rectum on wednesday nights after work.

I did that for weeks on IRC.
IF0
Administrator

drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 70 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:19:49 PM)

Sukkit, I know this thread is the epitome of something that I've fucked up. That was its intention. Hence the motif of "I'm not giving a shit here, don't care, blah blah." Ya know. That stuff. omg i fucked up, something new, right guys? kekeke u give soj???
IF0
Administrator

drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 71 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:21:44 PM)

Quote:
Then leave, you douchebag. Fucking leave because practically no one likes you or respects you here. Take the hint that jimmy, Brad, and all those other have been saying for a while; leave.

Hey I never said anyone should leave where are you getting your facts from?

Rock me gently
Rock me slowly
Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

drugs 6736 (1.126)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz Australia, Mate
pimpin on Male
playa 72 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:22:54 PM)

Blah blah blah Soccy. Atleast say something original that's interesting to read. Just because I don't give a shit about a lot of you fucks doesn't mean I don't give a shit about the boards. And respect from a lot of you is something I REALLY cherish. Really. Honestly.
IF0
Administrator

drugs 6749 (1.223)
$$$ Jul 2003
billz Springfield, MO
pimpin on Male
playa 73 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:25:51 PM)

Quote:
Hey I never said anyone should leave where are you getting your facts from?

Ok, sorry, I assumed. You at least didn't like him much.

Quoted from IF0:
Blah blah blah Soccy. Atleast say something original that's interesting to read.

What the hell kind of rebuttal is that? At least defend yourself; if you can't do that, stop posting.

Quote:
Just because I don't give a shit about a lot of you fucks doesn't mean I don't give a shit about the boards. And respect from a lot of you is something I REALLY cherish. Really. Honestly.

Without the people, the board is just a bunch of lines of code. You love an inanimate bit of data on a computer? What the fuck?

Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

drugs 2801 (0.477)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 74 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 12:27:03 PM)

Quote:
Whether you were being used or not is probably very subjective, and only your impression.

I don't think becoming bored with the internet and not talking to anyone for a long time is using them. If I'm not feeling social, I'm not going to be social. And if I don't feel like telling people about my business, I'm not going to tell them. And if I do, I expect them to understand that I trust them not to do something like this.

Quote:
I did that for weeks on IRC.

Week*

"She's gone," I said.
"What about him?"
Vervet
Anti-wiki

drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
busta

fuck up the srevers
Display Signature?
wtf is this doe
look at the little dudes?
codey beat his wife
have no life?
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | gay | fag
[ 555555555: 21246 | bullshit: 191 ]
Server Time: 08-14-18 10:35:26 PM
Load Time: way too fast lol.
- PHP: 0.046 seconds.
- SQL: 0.033 seconds.
- Queries: 27
Tits of pagee
this the ass of rs