Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > ITT Vervet and Emp have sex > Viewing Thread
fags: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] [ RAWR: 21249 | GRRR: 191 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w | w
playa 100 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:42:41 PM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

Not being Rich, I neither know nor care. Maybe he is an asshole, but I don't see how he betrayed anything. If there's nothing to be ashamed about, why care if forummers know?

At worst, he let the cat out of the bag too early, before you could pull something. (I still fail to believe this emasculated thing is you.)

The way you spoke to him, I don't see "love" or "sensitivity" anywhere, Justin.

Stormraider- 73.275% of your daily dose of Cynical Jackass!!
Passionate Apathy: Not just a paradox, but a lifestyle.
Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 101 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:43:02 PM)

Quote:
Especially you, Soccy. Now, don't get me wrong, I like you, but I really don't give a fuck if you've been through worse where this is concerned. It has absolutely no effect on this situation, and bringing it in just makes you sound cheap and machoistic. You're better than that.

I believe it does effect the situation and my position in the argument. FA asked us if we would've reacted in the same way, and my response was no. It shows that people can actually deal with situations like these maturely; he just chose to be a total fucker about it.

Females know I exist. No, seriously:
"the universe in my nuts" - Shady Milkman
"you look totally adorable. definately worthy of leg-humping." - PopRocks
"If I weren't a good girl, I would hump your leg. You look very nice." - Skye
"Aww, you're cute." - Mellie
"You look creepy and you're a nerd." - Sarah
"[The eyebrows] are all sculpted and what not. Latino heat!" - Zippo
"If I were a chick and retarded, I'd sleep with you." - Brad
"You are one high, studly hunk, Soccy Depp!" - Sunny
"Why the fuck am I being quoted here?" - Emp
"I could eat Soccy up with a spoon." - Danielle
"Wow, you're really hot in that first pic. You have the whole dangerous hardass sex appeal going." - Drah
"You needs a big heapin' spoonful of Sergio, he heal you up right!" - Sunny
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

women: (+611 / -49)
drugs 2801 (0.477)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 102 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:48:09 PM)

Quote:
I believe it does effect the situation and my position in the argument. FA asked us if we would've reacted in the same way, and my response was no. It shows that people can actually deal with situations like these maturely; he just chose to be a total fucker about it.

So a simple "no" would have sufficed. There was no need for the spiel about facing things ten times worse.

Do you not see any jackassery involved in making yourself out to be a better person than him, and basically attacking him because he isn't as good as you are?

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 103 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 01:59:38 PM)

In the past 50 posts or so, more people have attacked Rich, and he has "defended" himself by saying that everyone hates him and he doesn't give a shit about anyone. Then why stay, Rich? It's not like we give free dinner. If you don't give a fuck about anyone, and no one likes you, why would you stay? To look at the kewl RS banners? Forumer Erotica?

Stormraider

Quote:
Seriously, what the fuck did Rich do? He let out his frustration by mentioning that Emp and Amelia fucked. OH NO!!!! THINK OF THE REPERCUSSIONS!!!

Oh wait....there aren't any, so who gives a flying fuck? All I see are a lot of bandwagon hoppers--including forummers I respect--attacking Rich with blank ammunition. None of you. Not a SINGLE FUCKING ONE has the right to get self-righteous and holy on the fucker.

He DID break their trust by telling a secret. It doesn't matter what the secret is about. For one reason or another, they wanted to keep it secret and have only a few people know, but Rich broke their trust. No one is going to die because Rich told the forums, but it's the principle that he broke their trust and is acting like a victim. (He says he's not, but he's full of shit.) And he admits to be immature and bitter, so why aren't we allowed to bust his balls for doing so?

U CANT TRICK THE TRICKSTER

Moderator of the Proud Inside Discussions Forum.
www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

women: (+527 / -190)
drugs 4335 (0.713)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 104 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:02:41 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
Quote:

So a simple "no" would have sufficed. There was no need for the spiel about facing things ten times worse.

Do you not see any jackassery involved in making yourself out to be a better person than him, and basically attacking him because he isn't as good as you are?

Fair enough, point made.

Females know I exist. No, seriously:
"the universe in my nuts" - Shady Milkman
"you look totally adorable. definately worthy of leg-humping." - PopRocks
"If I weren't a good girl, I would hump your leg. You look very nice." - Skye
"Aww, you're cute." - Mellie
"You look creepy and you're a nerd." - Sarah
"[The eyebrows] are all sculpted and what not. Latino heat!" - Zippo
"If I were a chick and retarded, I'd sleep with you." - Brad
"You are one high, studly hunk, Soccy Depp!" - Sunny
"Why the fuck am I being quoted here?" - Emp
"I could eat Soccy up with a spoon." - Danielle
"Wow, you're really hot in that first pic. You have the whole dangerous hardass sex appeal going." - Drah
"You needs a big heapin' spoonful of Sergio, he heal you up right!" - Sunny
Socrateius
Robobear 3000

homersexual

women: (+611 / -49)
drugs 2801 (0.477)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 105 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:04:36 PM)

Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Quoted from themookish:
Wow...after years and years of new sex in his hometown Justin Cass finally realized that all he had to do was find a cheap Emo whore 500 miles away on the internet to get some.

GOD BLESS THE INTERNET!

PLUS I already knew this from a fucking month ago when VERVET TOLD US A MONTH A GO JESUS, I KNOW RS IS SLOW, BUT A MONTH? JESUS.

So...if everyone knew already, why all the hub-bub, bub?

Frankly I can't blame IFO at all. Emp doesn't deserve any trust or respect. At least not this emp and all associated with it.

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science."
-Albert Einstein

"Man is but a reed, the weakest in nature, but he is a thinking reed."
-Blaise Pascal

An eye for an eye has left the world blind.
Science Brad
INTL Premium Member
sigh

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

women: (+288 / -77)
drugs 1529 (0.26)
$$$ Jul 2002
billz Everywhere
pimpin on Male
playa 106 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:10:32 PM)

Quoted from Science Brad:
Quoted from Baggy_Brad:
Quoted from themookish:
Wow...after years and years of new sex in his hometown Justin Cass finally realized that all he had to do was find a cheap Emo whore 500 miles away on the internet to get some.

GOD BLESS THE INTERNET!

PLUS I already knew this from a fucking month ago when VERVET TOLD US A MONTH A GO JESUS, I KNOW RS IS SLOW, BUT A MONTH? JESUS.

Frankly I can't blame IFO at all. Emp doesn't deserve any trust or respect. At least not this emp and all associated with it.

Shouldn't you be doing something boring now? Oh right, you made this boring, boring post. Carry on with your boring of everyone else.

www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

The next time you wanna call a coon a nigger, call that spearchucker a jungle bunny instead. I know, I know... nigger rolls off the tongue so easy, but there is a world of rarely used racial slurs that we need to start utilizing. White power!

drugs 4335 (0.713)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 107 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:10:35 PM)

Quote:
He DID break their trust by telling a secret. It doesn't matter what the secret is about. For one reason or another, they wanted to keep it secret and have only a few people know, but Rich broke their trust. No one is going to die because Rich told the forums, but it's the principle that he broke their trust and is acting like a victim. (He says he's not, but he's full of shit.) And he admits to be immature and bitter, so why aren't we allowed to bust his balls for doing so?

Because none of us know the full story? Because none of us are involved, or have any say? Bust his balls for being a moron about "I don't care about any of you, blah, blah" yes, sure, in fact I encourage it, but stay out of their drama.

For all we KNOW, Justin and Amelia could be lying, Rich could be lying, Shiva could be fellating Rich until he discusses it, etc. We don't know, so we shouldn't jump to conclusions and attack anyone.

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 108 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:11:29 PM)

Quote:
but I don't see how he betrayed anything. If there's nothing to be ashamed about, why care if forummers know?

Because it undermines her position as an administrator. Look at the first page of this thread--it's full of insults from people we once trusted and kept as friends, people like Rich, Phil, and even you. She didn't want this to get in the way of how things are around here, and she didn't want the world knowing her personal business. That's why it mattered. And even though you may not know it, it hurt her deeply to know that she'd been abused like this, again, by someone whom she trusted, particularly by my recommendation.

New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

women: (+392 / -179)
drugs 2981 (0.49)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz Ithaca, NY
pimpin on Male
playa 109 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:13:06 PM)

Quote:
For all we KNOW, Justin and Amelia could be lying, Rich could be lying, Shiva could be fellating Rich until he discusses it, etc. We don't know, so we shouldn't jump to conclusions and attack anyone.

We're attacking him assuming that everything is true. We don't know that ANYTHING on the forums is ever true, more or less. I've known emp since you were a little boy, and I've never known him to do something to deceive anyone.

www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

drugs 4335 (0.713)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 110 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:13:26 PM)

Quote:
[Shouldn't you be doing something boring now? Oh right, you made this boring, boring post. Carry on with your boring of everyone else.

Logic sure is boring!!

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 111 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:15:05 PM)

Quote:
Because none of us are involved

That's just it, no one should be involved. It's not important, nor should IF0 have wasted the energy in making it important because he feels left out of some nonexistent loop.

He's going out of his way to try and make me feel bad, because I made him feel bad when I wouldn't let him e-suck on my e-toes. That's stupid.

"She's gone," I said.
"She wants to go to the city," he said. "She mentioned Balzac."
"What about him?"
"She said she had learnt one thing from Balzac: that a woman's beauty is a treaure beyond price."
Vervet
Anti-wiki

women: (+875 / -84)
drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 112 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:17:16 PM)

Quote:
Logic sure is boring!!

Ok, let's pick apart his post line by line like we always do.

Quote:

This is wrong and everyone certainly did not know. So far your post is useless.

Quote:

You don't like emp, so if someone does something to attack, or hurt him in any way, you're fine with it. That sure is logical. But what about Vervet? Does she deserve any trust or respect?

www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

drugs 4335 (0.713)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 113 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:19:12 PM)

Oh, Wheezy, I'm just a woman. I don't matter until it comes to scrubbing IF0's black eyeliner from betwen the tiles of the bathroom floor, or when someone wants a sandwich after jerking off to Forumer Erotica.

"She's gone," I said.
"What about him?"
"She said she had learnt one thing from Balzac: that a woman's beauty is a treaure beyond price."
Vervet
Anti-wiki

drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 114 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:20:32 PM)

Quoted from Vervet:
Oh, Wheezy, I'm just a woman. I don't matter until it comes to scrubbing IF0's black eyeliner from betwen the tiles of the bathroom floor, or when someone wants a sandwich after jerking off to Forumer Erotica.

Finally, a post in this thread that EVERYONE can agree with.

www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

drugs 4335 (0.713)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 115 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:22:21 PM)

Quoted from wheezy:
Quoted from Vervet:

Finally, a post in this thread that EVERYONE can agree with.

I'm so good.

"She's gone," I said.
"What about him?"
Vervet
Anti-wiki

drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 116 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:24:38 PM)

So....if....no one is involved....or should be involved....we're not really disagreeing, now are we?

Alright, Wheezy, I concede your point. I had meant it more from a "he's Science boy" sorta joke thing, but you're right anways.

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 117 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:26:16 PM)

I just realized the irony in that with his "I don't want to be in forum drama" attitude now, Justin has actually managed to achieve his biggest forum drama yet!

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 118 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:26:29 PM)

Quote:
So....if....no one is involved....or should be involved....we're not really disagreeing, now are we?

I think it's that no one should be involved, but Rich was getting people involved by posting it. Liiiiiiiiiiike, no one else was involved, so no one else needs to know.

www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

drugs 4335 (0.713)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 119 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:27:32 PM)

Stormy, there is disagreement in the fact that no one should be involved, yet anyone who reads IF0's post becomes so.

"She's gone," I said.
"What about him?"
Vervet
Anti-wiki

drugs 4611 (0.8)
$$$ Nov 2002
billz mew
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 120 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:28:52 PM)

Quoted from Stormraider:
I just realized the irony in that with his "I don't want to be in forum drama" attitude now, Justin has actually managed to achieve his biggest forum drama yet!

Aw, come on. Surely the SPSW elite forum was bigger.

www.uselessstatic.com
wheezy
The Reel RS Krew
Lord Handsome

drugs 4335 (0.713)
$$$ Dec 2001
billz
pimpin on Male
playa 121 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:31:54 PM)

hey emp

any advice on how to cum 19 times? it'd be kinda relevant to me.
poop
$$~~~Crips~~~$$
slooooooooooooots

i'd expect more sorcery in a place called mana pools

women: (+731 / -71)
drugs 7914 (1.33)
$$$ May 2002
billz Canada
pimpin on Male
playa 122 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:38:00 PM)

Quote:
Stormy, there is disagreement in the fact that no one should be involved, yet anyone who reads IF0's post becomes so.

Only through an active choice. In my personal example, I am involved solely in discussion the side issue. I don't really care whatsoever about the battle between the three of you.

True, knowing what we know now has changed my opinion of you and Justin and even IF0, but I'm not going to feel bad for having it changed, and I certainly have no intention of getting involved in anything.

Wheezy: Hmmmm, perhaps...we shall have to see. Drama can only be judged in the fallout. SPSW's was Justin leaving, and some anger between forummers. We'll see what this does.

Stormraider
gone further notice.

im gay

playa 123 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 02:48:34 PM)

Dramaramarama

Yeah...
Skizzles
INTL Premium Member
Okay, Okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!

I <3 you too.

women: (+145 / -59)
drugs 744 (0.141)
$$$ Mar 2004
billz Out of the Silent Planet
pimpin on Male
playa 124 among 191 hatas (time of death: 06-01-04 03:49:12 PM)

WORDS

No.
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

women: (+914 / -56)
drugs 6780 (1.097)
$$$ Sep 2001
billz TEH INTARNET!
pimpin on Male
busta

fuck up the srevers
Display Signature?
wtf is this doe
look at the little dudes?
codey beat his wife
have no life?
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | gay | fag
[ 555555555: 21249 | bullshit: 191 ]
Server Time: 08-15-18 01:45:31 AM
Load Time: way too fast lol.
- PHP: 0.048 seconds.
- SQL: 0.386 seconds.
- Queries: 29
Tits of pagee
this the ass of rs