Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Yes, it's time for another "Post Your Picture" thread! > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 256 257 258 ] [ Thread Views: 417899 | Total Posts: 6448 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Hasty Penguin
get in the box
People are a danger to society.

there is a guy who gets it on with three girls at once and they all have amazing unibrows

Ballkicks: (+1305 / -46)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 100 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-22-04 11:04:26 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

He didn't specify, so I declared him the transformational cat-blanket.
"Oops."
"Your security system would rather see you dead than try and stop me."
"Oh mighty winged things, shine your flashlight heavenward!"

uselessinformation
I wasted my fucking time earning this title

cutesy gonzo journalism reference

Ballkicks: (+368 / -31)
Reg. Date: Apr 2002
Reply 101 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-22-04 11:19:55 PM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
The pen is mightier than the sword.

- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
peach
I get enamoured

Just call me "Mom"

Ballkicks: (+735 / -175)
Reg. Date: Jul 2002
Reply 102 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-23-04 02:29:06 AM)

Quoted from ỮşΈŗ 8∆:
http://www.geocities.com/salamando5/Yu_gi_Oh.html

I'd shit in your thread any day, if you catch my drift.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 103 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-23-04 02:43:22 AM)

Quoted from Ileus:
This is some random picture I found on my camera. I think it was during Christmas when I felt like shit.

Something about you reminds me of my brother.
/uploaded/Vervet/jake01.jpg
/uploaded/Vervet/jake02.jpg
I think it's the eyes, and the way your bangs are on your head.
I don't know. It's almost there, but isn't.
Mon-keys live up in trees.
Mon-keys have furry knees.
greenidentity
Disco naps and liquorice Snaps.

It is time for some fine fine wine.....or box wine it's all good man

Ballkicks: (+603 / -81)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 104 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-23-04 04:18:57 AM)

Quoted from ỮşΈŗ 8∆:
http://www.geocities.com/salamando5/Yu_gi_Oh.html

If that first one is you.....

Well, you look different than I thought.
Don't call your mother
Don't call your priest
Don't call your doctor
Call the police
You bring the razor blade
I'll bring the speed
Take off your coat
It's gonna be a long night.
Fully_Completely
Canuck Connection, eh?

ITT you respect the cock

Ballkicks: (+47 / -51)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 105 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-23-04 02:15:03 PM)

O'Ileus:

On behalf of orangey haired people everywhere, I urge you to have some of your semen frozen and securely stored away for safe keeping so that our race can be restored once we're eventually breeded out.
"The Lord created medicines from the earth, and a sensible man will not despise them."

Sirach: 38:4
HK

A refreshing change from lots of things.

Ballkicks: (+116 / -8)
Reg. Date: Jan 2004
Reply 106 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-23-04 05:52:57 PM)

So I finally found the digital camera again after having moved out and lost a ton of stuff...

See the wonders of Europe for 30 Euros a day!
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Ballkicks: (+781 / -120)
Reg. Date: Jan 2003
Reply 107 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-23-04 10:36:30 PM)

Me a few minutes ago. I don't know why the camera's taken a greenish tinge to me background, but it's all good.
Sometimes I just don’t see the point. I mean, I’m here, things happen around me, and I watch them go by. I interact with people, and they interact with me. Good things happen, bad things happen, but I don’t care. What’s the real point of life? I like to think that there isn’t a point and that saying was made up just to fuck people up enough to spend time thinking about it. If there is a meaning to life, then whoever first asked that question will never know what it is. Being too busy with figuring out a “why” to life gets in the way of life itself. It seems like a pretty obvious thing if you think about it, but in my opinion it looks like a lot of people just don’t either try or care. Whatever. It’s not my problem – I have plenty as it is, even though I don’t know what they are. I’m sure they’re out there somewhere, but I can never really make them out. My problems are like the biggest, fastest cockroaches in the dark, ever. As soon as I turn on the light and try to find them out, they either scamper away just out of sight, or it was really just a bottle cap. I know I have problems because I’m not happy. I know I have problems because there’s a lack of not having problems in my life, as awkward as that sounds. What I hate is when people ask me “How’s life?” with no real reason for doing so other than politeness. It’s not politeness if they aren’t going to care about the answer. But the main problem I have with it is that my answer is usually “Shitty”, which leads to the inevitable “Why?” I hate the “Why?” most of all because I can’t answer it. Yes, my life is shitty. No, I can’t tell you why. Why can’t I tell you? Because my problems don’t like to take themselves seriously enough to show me what they are.
D
Champagne Roomies

POUR MILK DOWN MY THROAT WHILE I LOB THIS GRENADE

Ballkicks: (+1935 / -91)
Reply 108 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-23-04 10:38:42 PM)

Maybe you're just radioactive.
"I like braided pigtails. My girlfriend does her hair like that a lot and I'm always a little sad when she takes it down." - Fishmanpet
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 109 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-23-04 10:42:16 PM)

I have been drinking ginger ale on a regular basis. Mayhaps that's it?
Sometimes I just don’t see the point. I mean, I’m here, things happen around me, and I watch them go by. I interact with people, and they interact with me. Good things happen, bad things happen, but I don’t care. What’s the real point of life? I like to think that there isn’t a point and that saying was made up just to fuck people up enough to spend time thinking about it. If there is a meaning to life, then whoever first asked that question will never know what it is. Being too busy with figuring out a “why” to life gets in the way of life itself. It seems like a pretty obvious thing if you think about it, but in my opinion it looks like a lot of people just don’t either try or care. Whatever. It’s not my problem – I have plenty as it is, even though I don’t know what they are. I’m sure they’re out there somewhere, but I can never really make them out. My problems are like the biggest, fastest cockroaches in the dark, ever. As soon as I turn on the light and try to find them out, they either scamper away just out of sight, or it was really just a bottle cap. I know I have problems because I’m not happy. I know I have problems because there’s a lack of not having problems in my life, as awkward as that sounds. What I hate is when people ask me “How’s life?” with no real reason for doing so other than politeness. It’s not politeness if they aren’t going to care about the answer. But the main problem I have with it is that my answer is usually “Shitty”, which leads to the inevitable “Why?” I hate the “Why?” most of all because I can’t answer it. Yes, my life is shitty. No, I can’t tell you why. Why can’t I tell you? Because my problems don’t like to take themselves seriously enough to show me what they are.
Fisher
INTL Premium Member
jhsdfi;loiha

Fishdick

Ballkicks: (+439 / -139)
Reg. Date: Jun 2002
Reply 110 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-24-04 01:40:26 AM)

http://www.geocities.com/salamando5/my_picture.html

I remember that picture.

He's wearing the same clothes.
Vervet
Anti-wiki

Ballkicks: (+875 / -84)
Reg. Date: Nov 2002
Reply 111 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-24-04 05:47:49 PM)

Quoted from Skye:

Me a few minutes ago. I don't know why the camera's taken a greenish tinge to me background, but it's all good.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3518631.stm
Mon-keys live up in trees.
Mon-keys have furry knees.
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

Reply 112 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-24-04 05:51:11 PM)

My polar bear roots are surfacing.
D
Champagne Roomies

Reply 113 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-24-04 08:00:50 PM)

Modeling my bass guitar, but the TV distracted me as the picture was about to be taken.
"I like braided pigtails. My girlfriend does her hair like that a lot and I'm always a little sad when she takes it down." - Fishmanpet
Trofozoito
i post this tag for death INTL no matter ban

Do me, huggy bear!

Ballkicks: (+317 / -54)
Reg. Date: Aug 2003
Reply 114 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-24-04 08:45:15 PM)

Is that little monkey Salamando?
Ha.
"I love my little Mexican!" - Nova
"I love this foreign" - Mingan
"I <3 Patrizio" - Zippo
"You are hot" - Zippo

You could be added to this list!
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

Ballkicks: (+923 / -57)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 115 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-25-04 03:55:56 AM)

Quoted from Dimi:

Modeling my bass guitar, but the TV distracted me as the picture was about to be taken.

Do you mean you're not really posing?
Wandering Idiot
INTL Premium Member

Surely something dumber has come up since my apparent forgetfulness for STDs and doctor visits.

Ballkicks: (+257 / -16)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 116 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-25-04 04:35:24 AM)

Me and my wrecker when I was in Busan. I don't have any recent closeups, so this will have to do for now.

Proud Member of:
jibba
FAG.

Ballkicks: (+11 / -41)
Reg. Date: Jan 2004
Reply 117 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-25-04 04:40:16 PM)

D
Champagne Roomies

Reply 118 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-25-04 05:16:19 PM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Do you mean you're not really posing?

No. At first I was playing some stuff and just looking, but the timer is set on 10 seconds and I lost interest when something on the TV caught my attention.
D
Champagne Roomies

Reply 119 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-25-04 05:58:51 PM)

Quoted from HK:
So I finally found the digital camera again after having moved out and lost a ton of stuff...

http://forums.interestingnonetheless.com/uploaded/HK/HK1.JPG

You look kind of like one of my cousins in Greece.
Amiodarone
INTL Premium Member

pronounces name 'ileu'

Ballkicks: (+126 / -46)
Reg. Date: Dec 2002
Reply 120 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-25-04 06:39:37 PM)

Quoted from Fully_Completely:
O'Ileus:

On behalf of orangey haired people everywhere, I urge you to have some of your semen frozen and securely stored away for safe keeping so that our race can be restored once we're eventually breeded out.
A girl in one of my classes told me I have to have a daughter because I have the thickest hair she'd ever seen and the color of it. I decided to dye it a red color just to even it out, I like it more now.
http://forums.interestingnonetheless.com/display.php?tid=4837
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

Ballkicks: (+1255 / -281)
Reply 121 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-25-04 07:21:59 PM)

Hey sally is your girlfriend fat
Salamando
The Reel RS Krew
RULE BREAKER!

LOL karma palindrome

Ballkicks: (+145 / -473)
Reg. Date: May 2003
Reply 122 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-25-04 09:35:09 PM)

Quoted from Flaming Arrow:
Hey sally is your girlfriend fat

cocaine ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||| mushrooms | marijuana ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||| codeine ||| alcohol ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||| salvia |
New Emp
From this day forward, Emp House is on Dodecatuple-Secret Probation.

I am dead.

Ballkicks: (+392 / -179)
Reg. Date: Dec 2001
Reply 123 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-25-04 09:38:05 PM)

It looks like you compressed the width of that photo.

btw i like that avril thing she has going on
Q: Are you serious, or is this just satire?
A: Nothing is just satire. – Ladder Theory Website, Q&A

And all I need now is intellectual intercourse
A soul to dig the hole much deeper
And I have no concept of time other than it is flying
If only I could kill the killer
- Alanis Morissette
Captain James T. Kirk
Sweaty men? Yes please!

¡Spanish!

Ballkicks: (+184 / -62)
Reg. Date: Mar 2003
Reply 124 of 6448 (Originally posted on: 02-25-04 09:41:12 PM)

Is her face naturally that flat?
hey dude i told ur girlfriend u hav an addiction 2 crystal meth so if she asks say u do. i even told her u tried 2 get me 2 do it once!!!its funny as hell man, play along

peace
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 256 257 258 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 417899 | Total Posts: 6448 ]