Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottom of Page
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > The Hall of Fame > Guys and their balls > Viewing Thread
Also Here: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 ] [ Thread Views: 10033 | Total Posts: 42 ]
Rate This Thread: Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

Ballkicks: (+637 / -48)
Reg. Date: May 2002
Reply 25 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-15-06 10:05:22 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

I'm very fond of my balls, I try not to get them terribly hurt by things.

I'm with smokey on this one, very uncomfortable with women learning these things.

I feel slightly better that we know how to hurt women in the emotional balls though.
Wireless Muppet, of Strings and Ribbonwax
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Ballkicks: (+756 / -127)
Reg. Date: Mar 2002
Reply 26 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 12:46:25 AM)
Edit Post | Edit History | Send PM | Change Title | Reply w/Quote | Report Post | Ignore | Show All Posts

Quoted from mmac:
Quoted from Xunny:
Quote:
imagne like, being kicked in the ovaries.....

Cause the pain echoes all the way from the nuts though the sperma channel which goes up around the stomach and then down to through the dick

uh what...

the pain echoes through the sensitive nerve connections attached to the testicles and the testes themselves, not through the vas deferens (which doesn't go around your stomach...). The pain would move directly up your spine, forcing an immediate nauseous feeling due to the force given, and the sensitivity of the region. The harder the force, the more likely that a blood vessel will rupture.

also, this thread makes me think of the broken dick thread. seems INTL has a fascination with pain emanating from that area of the body. big grin
When you get kicked in the balls, be sure to tell us all that it doesn't fell like the pain is shooting up into your stomach.

the pain resonates up your spine, the feeling you get in your stomach is nausea
mmac
INTL Premium Member
it's INTL, not the fucking UN - Amphy

3ms will rise again

Ballkicks: (+254 / -35)
Reg. Date: Feb 2005
Reply 27 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 12:50:58 AM)

Quoted from Xunny:
Quoted from mmac:

When you get kicked in the balls, be sure to tell us all that it doesn't fell like the pain is shooting up into your stomach.

the pain resonates up your spine, the feeling you get in your stomach is nausea[/q]maybe my balls are just different from yours then
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

nevermind, this is permanent
anaemic_royalty
:iceburn:

Ballkicks: (+884 / -232)
Reply 28 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 12:52:46 AM)

They're probably smaller...
DRAHNIER
Dante

cocks in my mouth

Ballkicks: (+661 / -97)
Reg. Date: May 2004
Reply 29 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 01:01:17 AM)

Let's ask Menion
Work-work-work. Gnaw-gnaw-gnaw. Build-build-build. Must hurry
Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 30 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 01:17:49 AM)

MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS
it's called academics, damnit.
mmac
INTL Premium Member

3ms will rise again

Reply 31 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 01:21:01 AM)

Quoted from anaemic_royalty:
This is True this is an emo emoticon, get it??? EMO-TICON!!!
This signature is only a temporary replacement for something that is actually funny.

Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 32 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 01:22:25 AM)

Quoted from mmac:

how are the saline injections going, anyway? big grin
mmac
INTL Premium Member

3ms will rise again

Reply 33 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 01:26:47 AM)

Quoted from Xunny:
Quoted from mmac:

To make my balls bigger? Do big testicles mean I'm more of a man? My skittles serve me well.

Sunhasrahla
14 year RP master

Zan-beef

Reply 34 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 01:33:23 AM)

Quoted from mmac:
Quoted from Xunny:
Quoted from mmac:

To make my balls bigger? Do big testicles mean I'm more of a man? My skittles serve me well.

if you say so, I always thought that such injections usually gave longer ejaculations
mmac
INTL Premium Member

3ms will rise again

Reply 35 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 02:00:16 AM)

Where do you hear this kind of crap? seriously!

Baggy_Brad
FIGJAM

Cool.

Ballkicks: (+1431 / -135)
Reply 36 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 03:37:47 AM)

Quoted from Xunny:
Quoted from mmac:
Quoted from Xunny:
Quoted from mmac:

if you say so, I always thought that such injections usually gave longer ejaculations

Hell Yes! I would love to be sitting there ejaculating for up to 5 minutes if possible.
bradism.
Smokey
INTL Premium Member
fuck this title

funkle smokey

Ballkicks: (+845 / -114)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 37 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 11:04:16 AM)

Cumming for five minutes would undoubtedly go from pleasurable to painful to heart attack.

It's called ACADEMICS!
Sex
Sith
INTL Premium Member
Mango

Snake high score hog

Ballkicks: (+50 / -6)
Reg. Date: Jun 2004
Reply 38 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 01:18:18 PM)

Quote:
I still have issues with my ex, and it's a bit scary living alone again, so I just finished a women's self defense course. One technique the instructor recommended was the testicle squeeze, where you grab one testicle and squeeze as hard as you can for like 20 seconds, and the guy supposedly passes out like turning off a switch.

Overkill. Seriously, it would probably kill some people from the shock. Just one well placed knee will incapacitate a man for more than long enough.

And how the hell can an instructor recommend a technique she's never seen first hand or tried? Great qualifications. Hope she tries it and gets done for manslaughter, stupid bitch.

Quote:
Strangely, my boyfriend won't let me try it on him (and he claims to love me...).

Because he's not a complete fucking retard who wants to have one of the most sensitive areas of his body crushed? Would you ask him to shoot himself in the head to proved he loved you? Christ.
IF0
Administrator

Hey, I was with Mary Magdalene last night....smell my finger lol

Ballkicks: (+621 / -173)
Reg. Date: Jul 2003
Reply 39 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 06:10:29 PM)

I don't think you can academically describe pain. Okay, 1-10 pain factor. What's 10 feel like? What if you've never felt a 10? Just like you couldn't expect a guy to know what it's like giving birth, you couldn't expect a girl to know what being hit in the balls is like.
Adopt a leggo my eggo ifo.
[01:19] witty tirade: wait wait wait
[01:19] witty tirade: let me get this straight
[01:19] witty tirade: I'm the thin attractive one
[01:19] witty tirade: and you, the fat one, are making fun of me?
[01:19] witty tirade: no sir I do not believe it.

[17:54] <vissario> are you black IFO?
DragonofTwilight

an army of dumb

Ballkicks: (+39 / -29)
Reg. Date: Apr 2003
Reply 40 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-16-06 07:08:48 PM)

The main problem with a shot to the balls, is that all guys know how sensitive that particular area is, and will guard it rather well. Espically someone with rape in mind. The best bet is to go for a throat or head shot. It's pretty hard to continue an attack if you can't breath or see. You crack someone just above the eye and the skin there will split, and bleed into the eye, and blind them. Also almost any good blow to the head will rattle the brain around and stun them, thereby inabling one to escape.
girlsgonedocile
The Whole Sick Crew

like a daydream or a fever

Ballkicks: (+40 / -7)
Reg. Date: Jul 2006
Reply 41 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-17-06 08:38:23 AM)

Quoted from DragonofTwilight:
The main problem with a shot to the balls, is that all guys know how sensitive that particular area is, and will guard it rather well. Espically someone with rape in mind. The best bet is to go for a throat or head shot. It's pretty hard to continue an attack if you can't breath or see. You crack someone just above the eye and the skin there will split, and bleed into the eye, and blind them. Also almost any good blow to the head will rattle the brain around and stun them, thereby inabling one to escape.

Whatever, you're just trying to protect your balls by spreading anti-ball propaganda.
start diggin'
Tabaxus

I post at INTL and all I got was this lousy title

Ballkicks: (+53 / -24)
Reg. Date: Sep 2003
Reply 42 of 42 (Originally posted on: 08-18-06 02:00:20 PM)

Quoted from Sith:

Overkill. Seriously, it would probably kill some people from the shock.

One less rapist in the world=good thing. That is all.

But yeah, 20 seconds seems like you're just giving the guy time to clock you in the head with his enraged flailing.
Quick Reply
Page: [ 1 2 ] Reply to Thread | Create New Thread | Create New Poll | Convert To Poll | Subscribe To Thread
[ Thread Views: 10033 | Total Posts: 42 ]