Username [Register?]: | Password [Lost Password?]: Save Password?
Bottum
INTL v5.0 > Site Comments > Archives > Retarded Hall of Fame > Where'd the forumer faults thread go? > Viewing Thread
fags: 1 guest.
Page: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] [ RAWR: 15740 | GRRR: 131 ]
discover the wheel | feed tiger | clubmen? | w | w
playa 125 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-13-03 11:30:59 AM)
x | fxk | 227 | 69 | thisone | 9 | gunshow | &

OMG I love you k? Please don't be so mean MAGUSMAGUSMAGUSMAGUS

....fucktard.

When I look into your eyes, you help me realign, and show me just how to be myself inside...I'm in control of everything; it's taking time--but that's okay. I can bring you to my side...you're my blessing in disguise--you're mine; you're mine. You're my blessing in disguise; you help me realize just how and where I want to be years from now...
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

women: (+781 / -120)
drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 126 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-13-03 11:37:52 AM)

Shhh, Skye, you're a newbie, and we newbies should just shut up, hide in a corner and rot there without ever, EVER, voicing our opinions.

This world is breeding cold, ridicule, only good for a fuck - Bad Astronaut
Pertti Susilainen
Head Priest

mr. sukkit

women: (+923 / -57)
drugs 7082 (1.238)
$$$ Dec 2002
billz Mayrit
pimpin on Male
playa 127 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-13-03 11:52:00 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:
Shhh, Skye, you're a newbie, and we newbies should just shut up, hide in a corner and rot there without ever, EVER, voicing our opinions.

EXACTLY!

Dr. Bashir: "I can't belive you're not pressing charges."
Garak: "Constable Odo and Captain Sisko expressed similar concerns but really doctor, there was no harm done."
Dr. Bashir: "They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."
Garak: "Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Dr. Bashir: "Garak, this isn't funny."
Garak: "I'm serious doctor. Thanks to your administrations, I'm almost completely healed but the damage I did to them will last a lifetime."
flaming arrow

old time judge suck cock

women: (+1255 / -281)
drugs 18669 (3.118)
$$$ Mar 2002
billz
pimpin on Unspecified
playa 128 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-13-03 11:53:44 AM)

It's nice when people know there place.

I wish you all worked for me.

"you're just one of those stray children that wander into a home, start calling everything they see "mommy," and eventually become a member of the family, even though no one knows where you came from. Nevertheless, you're here and you've become a positive contributor to the community." - Sandamnit
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

women: (+637 / -48)
drugs 3441 (0.578)
$$$ May 2002
billz Amsterdamned
pimpin on Male
playa 129 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-13-03 11:57:29 AM)

Quoted from Sukkit:

...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

When I look into your eyes, you help me realign, and show me just how to be myself inside...I'm in control of everything; it's taking time--but that's okay. I can bring you to my side...you're my blessing in disguise--you're mine; you're mine. You're my blessing in disguise; you help me realize just how and where I want to be years from now...
Skye
INTL Premium Member
Droog Queen

I love Skye

women: (+781 / -120)
drugs 5306 (0.933)
$$$ Jan 2003
billz adulthood
pimpin on Male
playa 130 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-13-03 11:59:35 AM)

Quoted from peach:
I don't "flame"

I've been to some great forums that never did it, and they were just as awesome without it. Maybe you think it's some sort of cornerstone to success, but it's really not my thing.
I'm going to post this in a really big font, so that you can hopefully comprehend this concept.

RETARDATION STATION IS MEANT TO BE A GROUNDS IN WHICH YOU CAN SPAM, FLAME, AND TROLL WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING BANNED OR LABELLED AS A FLAMER, SPAMMER, OR TROLL. THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT THE WHOLE OF INTERESTING NONETHELESS IS MEANT TO BE A GROUNDS IN WHICH YOU CAN SPAM, FLAME, AND TROLL. INSTEAD, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO ALLEVIATE THE INFESTION OF SPAM, FLAMES, AND TROLLS FROM THE OTHER FORUMS IN WHICH SPAMMING, FLAMING, AND TROLLING ARE BANNABLE OFFENSES. RETARDATION STATION IS MEANT TO SOAK UP ALL IF THOSE POSTS INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THEM TO OVERFLOW INTO THE OTHER, MORE SERIOUS FORUMS. RETARDATION STATION'S PURPOSE IS NOT FOR YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO POST WHATEVER THEIR LITTLE HEARTS DESIRE, BECAUSE EVERYONE SEEMS TO POST HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF MAKING A COMMENT WHICH WILL RESULT IN A BAN IN THE OTHER NON-RETRADATION STATION FORUMS. THIS FORUM IS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS WHATSOEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, NEVER, NEVER. IT'S MEANT TO BE STUPID, RETARDED, AND NONSENSICAL. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FORMAT THIS FORUM HAS, THEN YOU CAN GO ELSEWHERE TO A SEPARATE FORUM THAT DOESN'T RELY ON SPAMMING, FLAMING, AND TROLLING AS A CORNERSTONE FOR THEIR SUCCESS. FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING FORK!

"Sandamnit is the kind of guy that can chase a bad guy across three blocks worth of roof tops, finally catching up with the fucker to jam a gun in his face. The bad guy always says "Pull the trigger! Pull it!! I know you can't do it, pussy!" at which point Sandamnit, unlike some other phony superheroes, shoots him dead... I like it." - Mingan
Air Bud
Internet Superstar

Some plants even masturbate into their own vaginas in order to reproduce.

women: (+914 / -56)
drugs 6780 (1.097)
$$$ Sep 2001
billz TEH INTARNET!
pimpin on Male
playa 131 among 131 hatas (time of death: 05-13-03 12:05:21 PM)

crabs!

also; I wish I could yell that loud.

"you're just one of those stray children that wander into a home, start calling everything they see "mommy," and eventually become a member of the family, even though no one knows where you came from. Nevertheless, you're here and you've become a positive contributor to the community." - Sandamnit
Mingan
INTL Alumni
Mmm Skyscraper I Love You

Why are we having this wedding? because Abraham Lincoln, of course!

women: (+637 / -48)
drugs 3441 (0.578)
$$$ May 2002
billz Amsterdamned
pimpin on Male
busta

fuck up the srevers
Display Signature?
wtf is this doe
look at the little dudes?
codey beat his wife
have no life?